You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:06:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I wanna play! [MUL, BON to EX]  (Read 628 times)

Offline SabethaTopic starter

I wanna play! [MUL, BON to EX]
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »
Looking to pick up another game or two...preferably free-form.  Ummm...I'm open to other people's plots, but here are a few things I've been thinking about lately.

*Within a Master/slave heavy bondage RP, the idea of being bound and having my hair cut off, then being made to hold the removed hair/being caressed with it.  Possibly as a punishment or humiliation.  This scene has been in my head, but I'd like a longer rp about the relationship in general.

*A Mistress/servant fantasy relationship.  Either in a high fantasy setting or a modern with a twist, not as heavy with the BDSM, more of a love story.  In a high fantasy setting, I see this as a Sorceress living with her faerie lover.  In the modern with a fantasy twist, my idea would be for elves having just revealed themselves and magic to the human world and not meeting universal acceptance.  A human woman rescues a young elven maiden who's being hassled.  This would be less of a Mistress/servant relationship and more about them finding a middle ground between their worlds.  Or any other twist on these that appeals...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 11:41:23 AM by Sabetha »

Offline Cthulhu

Re: I wanna play!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 04:48:33 AM »
I like your ideas, especially the seond one.

How about giving it a little twist? Like, the faerie are an enslaved race, but they meet as free people, but to be accepted the faerie needs to be treated like a slave - but then they find out they rather like this relationship... I don't mind taking either role, but I'm a little leaning towards submissive for a change.

Or something. I also like the elves coming out into the human world, but I would play the human there, I'm not good at elven.

Offline SabethaTopic starter

Re: I wanna play!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »
Well, I'm up for either, but am feeling a bit more connected to the modern setting right now.  Shoot me a PM with any particulars you have in mind...things you like or want to try.