You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:35:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a female for some tentacle Rps  (Read 330 times)

Offline RetsuTopic starter

Looking for a female for some tentacle Rps
« on: March 22, 2013, 11:45:33 PM »
For whatever reason, I am having an absolutely huge craving for tentacles, and I really want someone to help sate my craving. I don't care if the tentacles come from some kind of tentacle monster, plants, a demon, or even your own pet dog. All I do know, is that Retsu wants to play a character that has tentacles and wants to use them on a female. Which again, I could honestly care less as to what that is.

Obviously, this is going to be sex heavy, and probably won't have a plot besides, tentacle creature/thing kidnaps female, tentacle creature/thing fucks female crazy, female continually craves more and more of tentacle creature/thing, and finally, female succumbs completely to tentacle creature/thing and becomes it's pet. As for kinks, I would rather discuss them in PMs, so my potential partners can work out what they want and don't want.

Offline lindorable

Re: Looking for a female for some tentacle Rps
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 01:04:00 AM »
I wouldn't mind joining you in a tentacle rp.