It is never dull when the moon is full.
Full moon is upon us. The quiet mountainous forests of Virginia harbor many strange beings. In the most remote locations where there are more animals than humans, werewolves live among the men and women. Only on the full moon, they ravage the land, killing anyone who gets in their way. In this time, other werewolves expose themselves by howling to the moon. Here lies opportunity for one elder werewolf. For an immortal being who has lived for hundreds of years, it is understandable that life would be boring. So during the full moon, the werewolf harbors his rage and goes in search of others like him. Join or die. The goal is to group together, especially since the government has employed agencies specially equipped to deal with their kind. With numbers the werewolves can prevail, fighting to survive everyday.
This story can encompass any type of character, whether it be male or female, submissive or dominate, and anything in between. With that being said, the alpha male and female will be obviously stronger than the others, or at least respected to the point where their strength does not matter.
As GM and alpha male, I hope to get some help with the role play by either the alpha female or either beta acting as co-GM. I would really prefer to keep this game relatively small, being six total characters in the story. This of course could change to no more than eight, given the responses I see on this thread here.
Alpha Male: Dax Rebaut (makizushi (GM))
Alpha Female: Beibhinn (be-veen) O'Donnal (bubby)
Beta Female: Kyle Young (kdyami)
Beta Female: Nailah Metaxas (Kokaine)
Pack Member: Anna Conti (Hali)
Pack Member: Kennedy Roberts (Milk)
- I prefer decent posts (2+ solid paragraph replies) as well as some good activity to keep up with posts.
- The story starts with none of the werewolves knowing each other, thus the pack internally can have many problems as characters clash.
- Once the carnage of the night with the full moon is over, the pack will often times be in human form.
- Once the pack has formed, they will need a home and that will mean that they will need to build a great big log cabin up in the secluded mountains (imagine incredibly strong humans walking around, dragging fallen trees around to create a large home for the whole pack).
- Relationships between the alphas, betas, and regular pack members can be exclusive as well as open (thus crazy things can happen like threesomes or even more. Of course this could also open up for some good jealousy and twists later on).
To apply for a position, please follow this short character sheet;
Position in Pack:
Appearance (human form & werewolf):