You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:10:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Silver's Specific Craving: Star Wars  (Read 295 times)

Offline SilverfyreTopic starter

• Mr. Fyre, or if you're slightly more daring, oh Silver my Silver.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Once more, with gusto.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Silver's Specific Craving: Star Wars
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:06:13 PM »
Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by.

I'm Silver.  Thanks for stopping by!  I have been kicking around a few Star Wars plots that I'd like to write out with some of you fine writers out there.  First off, please PM me and don't just reply to this thread. Also, please check the bottom post for what I am seeking and any other additional news on how to start RPing with me. I like to keep things tidy around here. :)

What I Am Looking For:

I am looking to do a Star Wars plot with a fairly knowledgeable co-writer who has an interest in creating a plot-heavy story together that includes sexual elements and all the wonderful elements that makes Star Wars so damned cool.  I am looking to write something in any of the following eras:

Old Republic Era (I blame way too much TOR for this...)
Rebellion/Rise of the Empire/Films
Clone Wars Era
Legacy Era

I am looking for a fairly active writer; someone who can post at least once or twice a week if not more.  I honestly don't care what your "out of character" gender is or what sex you like to write; as long as our styles mesh and we both are enjoying what we are writing.  I only ask that you please read over My O/Os and see if we are compatible before PMing me about writing together.  All of my writing preferences can be found there and are linked below in my signature.

Onto the plots!

Specific Plot Ideas:

"Passion and Padawans" (M/F or F/F, multiple characters possible): Two young Padawans, readying to face their Jedi Trials together, discover that there is more than just a passing attraction between them.  Together, they discovered a passion for each other that few Jedi can fathom, a true connection through the Force.  Or is it something far more darker, something that will lead them from their training and to the dark side of the Force?

I'd like to explore a "forbidden" romantic relationship between two young Jedi-to-be or Padawans.  The era is flexible although I see the Old Republic time period or just before the start of the Clone Wars as being the most plausible.  This story is primarily designed to be a consensual romance story.  We can include whatever other elements we cared to.  Besides, just what do the Jedi wear under those robes?  Heh.

"Smuggler's Run" (M/F or F/F, multiple characters possible):  In this particular story, my character would be a down-on-his-luck smuggler who is looking for a quick way to make a lot of credits.  It's hard to make your way in the galaxy without some creds to your name... or maybe he has far too many debts to pay off.  He gets a job and then promptly lands in some trouble or something happens where he has to take on a partner (namely the character I would be writing opposite of).  Hijinks ensue.

The idea is somewhat vague but I think with a good writing partner, we can fill in the gaps.  I am flexible on era and pretty much every other element of the story.

"Comrades" (M/F or F/F, multiple characters possible): War and conflict is an essential part of the Star Wars setting.  I would like to explore one of the greater conflicts of the galaxy through an RP and have it focus on a pair (or more!) of characters as they fight throughout the conflict together.  They can be Jedi, Sith, soldiers, common people taking up arms against tyranny, what-have-you; the essential part of the RP is the whole "comrades" theme and how war can bring people together... as well as tear them apart.  The idea is pretty vague but I'm sure we can hammer something out!

Do You Have a Star Wars Plot? Let me know!

I am more than willing to entertain any sort of Star Wars-related plot(s) you might have!  Please don't be afraid to pitch your ideas to me and we will see what we can come up with!

Thank you for reading!

Edits: (2/5: Added another plot, updated and edited the rest.)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 05:36:15 AM by Silverfyre »