You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 10:06:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: {MUL} ROAR  (Read 829 times)

Offline AriabellaTopic starter

« on: June 02, 2008, 11:23:52 PM »
I know this is a long shot, since it was about 9 years ago and it was less than one season, but there was this great fantasy series called Roar. The Celtic Tribes were fighting the Roman Empire for their Island, and after one raid by the Romans, the lone survivor of the ruling family was united with other refugees to fight the Romans. It was pre-medieval and had magic and mystery.

I started watching the DVD and thought to my self, self, this would make a great game. Good vs. evil, magic vs. sword. Nasty villains (one villain was trying to kill the main character and murdered his daughter in the process, showed no remorse and left her laying there), good guys, and two mystics. The good mystic is Galen, the evil, Roman mystic, is Longinus, a 400 year old Centurion who helped kill Jesus on the cross.

Takers? Anyone? Band of rebels can be male or female, we need one male to play Conor, the leader. Of course, the villains are mostly male, but the villainess is Diana.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 11:27:36 PM by Cindy1 »

Offline Noinden

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »
I remember, it had Heath Ledger, and yes I will take!

Offline Darthvegeta800

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »
Being big on Roman History, i wouldn't mind taking on a Centurion. As long as not all the Romans are to be 'villains'.
Duty and loyalty can make one side with the villainess too after all.

Offline AriabellaTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »
Cool...and no, not all of the Romans have to be villains :)

I think we need a few more people...both hero and Roman...

Anyone else?

Offline Darthvegeta800

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 09:54:46 AM »
Okies. If need be i can look up some stuff on the period. I have an extensive library on history.

Btw this might be useful for some people:

Offline Anastasia Lockhart

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »
I'd be willing to take on either a Roman lady or Celtic rebel. Gosh, I miss that show.

Offline HorusRe

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
Sign me up!  The concept and imagery of that sadly short-lived series still lingers vividly through the hallways of my imagination.  I'm game for either a celtic warrior, an escaped slave, or perhaps a trader and philosopher from the east.  Would we be consigned to playing within our actual gender?