You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:43:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Your Avatar and what it says about you.  (Read 22158 times)

Offline Chris Brady

Re: Your Avatar and what it says about you.
« Reply #350 on: March 24, 2009, 01:35:41 AM »
Me likey!~

Offline Destiny Ascension

« Reply #351 on: March 24, 2009, 01:53:45 AM »
Mine is just Jill Valentine from RE5...sleeping I guess...  ???

I've always like having an avatar that has a sexy woman, but also a strong woman as well. Kicking ass, taking names...killing zombies is optional though a perk.

Strength behind beauty is my hidden...theme message thingy. There.

Offline Chevalier des Poissons

« Reply #352 on: March 24, 2009, 12:43:28 PM »
Mine is just Jill Valentine from RE5...sleeping I guess...

I am sorry to say, but in RE5 Jill Valentine is dead.

Offline Downfall347

« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »
Mine is... well kind of self explanatory. I kinda had an argument on another forum with some people claiming paganism and wicca were not religions. And hence, i use this avi everywhere now.

Offline Destiny Ascension

« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »
I am sorry to say, but in RE5 Jill Valentine is dead.

Lmfao, is that what they told you?

I'm assuming you haven't gotten through the whole game yet...*cough*

Unless you mean figuratively, then the whole series is dead but Jill Valentine cannot be killed. Come hell or high water, Jill Valentine is harder to kill than a G-mutant.

::)

Offline Chevalier des Poissons

« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2009, 05:07:40 PM »
Lmfao, is that what they told you?

I'm assuming you haven't gotten through the whole game yet...*cough*

Unless you mean figuratively, then the whole series is dead but Jill Valentine cannot be killed. Come hell or high water, Jill Valentine is harder to kill than a G-mutant.

::)

Hey hey, go easy on me. I never played this game before. I am telling you based on what I read in another forums, where they were discussing about her death, and there was someone asking if she is dead, and another user saying that she probably was dead.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2009, 05:45:37 PM »
Now, now - no fair posting spoilers ;)

(says the person who hasn't played a brand new game.... evar!)

Offline Stattick

« Reply #357 on: March 28, 2009, 04:42:28 AM »
Now, now - no fair posting spoilers ;)

(says the person who hasn't played a brand new game.... evar!)

Personally, I've been playing Diablo 2. I haven't finished it yet.

Offline Bliss

« Reply #358 on: March 28, 2009, 03:21:44 PM »
I <3 DII. I started playing it again a few months ago and stopped, I should go in and finish.

Online Captain Maltese

« Reply #359 on: March 28, 2009, 04:05:31 PM »

In other words, temporarily feeling a little down and grim.

Online Captain Maltese

« Reply #360 on: March 29, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »
Well guys, it's apparently time for me yet again to try out a new nickname. There's a little bit of thought behind it this time; I feel I have - unfortunately - changed a lot since I joined a year ago, and not only in that my writing, well, you probably know. Part of the reason for the change within me is my bipolar illness, and another part is that also my lifestyle has changed in more ways than I want to bother you with reading right now. So rather than using the historical and expansive pirate captain Calico Jack to represent me (more wrongly than ever), I am switching to the fictional character Corto Maltese from the french comics by Hugo Pratt. Corto Maltese could be considered an adventurer of the early part of the 20th century, often seeing the turning of the big cogwheels of history from close up, sometimes giving them a push or thring in a spanner. I strongly recommend you to read the comics if you haven't already; the stories are wonderful.

Why I wish to be represent my self through Corto Maltese:
- he is a FORMER pirate captain. Seriously!
- he dances argentinian tango.
- he is fond of poetry.
- he is a dreamer and romantic at heart, deep inside a cynic and slightly bitter shell.
- he has to ability for compassion, even with those who does not deserve it.
- practically every woman he connects with turns out to belong to someone else. WHich perfectly describes my year at Elliquiy; in fact it describes my twenty online years.
- enjoys the sea and traveling in general, but isn't really going anywhere with his life.
- keeps being offered responsibilities and absolutely hates it.

Offline Stattick

« Reply #361 on: April 08, 2009, 01:39:30 PM »
I'll be changing my avatar sometime soon. Perhaps even today if the time permits... I'm doing well with my attempt to quit smoking. I've got 8 full days under my belt, and I'm working on my 9th if I'm counting correctly. My last cig was March 30th at 3:00 AM, Pacific Standard Time. I'm still having withdrawls, but I'm down to 8 pieces of nicotine gum a day, which is probably about half of what I was chewing on the first day. When I stopped smoking, I was smoking about 15 cigs a day, which was probably about 22.5 mg of nicotine a day. I'm probably now at around 10 mg of nicotine a day, perhaps less. But it's bugging me that every time I see my avatar here on E, that it's a guy having a smoke. So, that avatar's gonna have to change. *nods*

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »
Congratulations, Stattick!  If you want more incentive, start yourself an 'I'm not smoking' fund - put in the money that you would have spent on cigs, and save it up for something special.

You might think about changing the sigline lyrics, too ;)

Offline SakiaWarner

• It takes just a breeze to cause a storm, just a breath to cause a scream.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Kneel before me. I said, KNEEL!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #363 on: April 09, 2009, 09:27:18 AM »
well my avatar means a couple things

One.. the first rp character I ever made was Sakia Warner. She was a tough as nails chick and she's sort of my alter ego. All the things I wish I was.

The avatar just screams "Sky" to me... good with guns, sexy..  and the picture is just hawt.

Not to mention I find the actress edible... so yeah

my avatar says: she likes her rp character and sexy girls

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #364 on: April 09, 2009, 09:51:10 AM »
Always the Hero I suppose? :)

Offline Stattick

« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2009, 02:46:35 PM »
I thought this fit me better then the swordsman I threw up on a whim to get rid of the smoker...

Here's a link to the photographer's Deviant Art page:
http://mehmeturgut.deviantart.com/

Offline CandyLips

« Reply #366 on: April 10, 2009, 06:09:55 PM »
Just changed mine to better suit my name ^_^

Online Mithlomwen

• ~ E's resident kilt inspector ~ ~ Atropos ~
  • Goddess
  • Carnite
  • ~ Thunder only happens when it's raining.... ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »
I thought this fit me better then the swordsman I threw up on a whim to get rid of the smoker...

-snip-

*sneaks away with Stattick's avatar*  >.>

Offline Yomamaween

« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2009, 10:08:06 AM »
My avatar?  I love Ryan Miller, and hockey :)  Loving of the sabres *nodnod* hehe

Offline Lady Annabelle

« Reply #369 on: July 24, 2009, 09:07:20 AM »
So, on July 25Th 2008, a bored girl was browsing the internets on one uneventful afternoon.  While searching, the itch to roleplay became too strong for her to ignore.  So, after searching through a couple of roleplaying websites, something piqued her mind.  She decided to search for an adult roleplaying site and that is how she came to Elliquiy.  After searching through the history and reading everything she could over the weekend, she finally registered and set up her questionnaire.  After a few short days, she was accepted and the rest of history.

Now, I could say something sweet about the website, the staff and the members, but if I wanted to say everything I wanted to say, my fingers would fall off.  So, I will try to keep it short and simple.  I have learned so much about myself thanks to Elliquiy.  It is a home for me and I wouldn't trade one second away for anything in the world.  Everybody I have met have been so sweet and I don't think anybody will know how much it means to me.  So, I will say a simple 'Thank You' and move on before I start to cry.

So, in honor of my one year anniversary, I have finally decided to change my profile.  At the beginning, I wanted to keep everything the same so that I could be at least recognizable.  Well, I do believe that I have made a small name for myself, so I have decided it is time to change it up.  I really liked the classy and elegant Belle that I had, but I wanted something a bit more sensual.  I wanted my profile to be more personal and express me.  So, with my love of 1950's pinup, may I present to you the new Lady Annabelle.

Offline Paradox

« Reply #370 on: July 24, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »
So the classy lady finally cut loose!

Offline Jadyn

« Reply #371 on: July 24, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »
Mine's a cropping of a CG fanart piece of Yuna from Final Fantasy. I'm not familiar with the series save the soundtrack, but I did come across this picture a few years ago and fall in love with it for its limited but expressive palette.

I work well during the night, and late into the deep night is always the most inspirational period in the day for me. This image reminds me of the night.

Within erotic art, I prefer subtlety. Too obvious the cleavage, too high a heel, too plainly in-sight a rear end, too large a set of eyes, and soon portraying sexuality becomes all too easy and unskilled. It's a fun challenge portraying as much as you can by putting forth as little as possible.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 07:12:49 PM by Jadyn »

Offline Janus Belmont

« Reply #372 on: July 25, 2009, 10:50:26 AM »
>.> My avatar is Arakune. I just grew fond of the image, and the character, and took a humorous approach to both. Still, if you want to know what it says about me...I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Offline GrinningHound

« Reply #373 on: July 26, 2009, 09:19:49 AM »
Mine is Zapp Brannigan.  He has waves and waves of men at his disposal.  They call him the Velour Fog.  He calls his bedroom the Lovenasium.

Offline Oreo

« Reply #374 on: August 04, 2009, 06:58:49 AM »
lol mine looks a little like me, though her hair is thicker than mine. Dark hair on bothsides and light in the middle...she looks like an Oreo.
 Ummmm...IT'S a ROYO! I love his work, (the siggie is a Royo too. Also looks like and Oreo.) I also liked her attitude, demure but dangerous, nude but not vulgar. What's behind the mask? You have to get to know me to find that out.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:59:59 AM by Oreo »