You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:33:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Your Avatar and what it says about you.  (Read 22114 times)

Online Doomsday

Re: Your Avatar and what it says about you.
« Reply #375 on: August 04, 2009, 07:51:32 AM »
I love Dexter.

Offline Silk

« Reply #376 on: August 04, 2009, 09:36:25 AM »
Just shows at the end of the day, regardless of what crap I go through i'm still just a giddy little schoolgirl.

Offline Desan

« Reply #377 on: August 04, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »
Ferocity, rage, hunger, protective

Somethings I keep the emotions inside and under control. Other times, I just have to let the beast within take control.

Offline Cold Heritage

« Reply #378 on: August 06, 2009, 01:00:52 AM »
The image that's my avatar is from a music video for the song Du Riechst So Gut by a band called Rammstein. It's from the 1995 version of the video that doesn't really make a lot of sense. The lead singer, pictured, just crushes a flower in his hand for no reason. For some reason, the image's stuck with me ever since I first saw the video . . . maybe ten years ago? I don't know why.

Offline Captain Maltese

« Reply #379 on: August 06, 2009, 05:23:29 AM »
My avatar is of Corto Maltese, the main character in the french comic book series and their derivatives by Hugo Pratt. I find the art of the series as evocative and quality-filled as the spirit and philosophies of the stories. Corto is more a watcher than a mover of the cogs of history and makes friends of the most unlikely people at the strangest places; he has his own agendas that some times can be downright criminal, but frequently sets them aside for greater things that happen. I admire him for his ability to relax and be calm, but he can also be a man of action when he finds it necessary. He stands by his friends to an extraordinary degree and women seem to like him, but seldom seem to make any active moves on any of them. Also he has a good sense of humor. I'm not him, but he has many characteristics I would be proud to have.

Offline OneOfAKiind

« Reply #380 on: August 06, 2009, 09:46:26 PM »
I am tinkerbell.

Offline Darius

« Reply #381 on: August 17, 2009, 07:38:19 PM »
my avatar is a visual expression of what I like to call "Darius' Law of the Universe"  which states, "All women love me, some of them just have not discovered that fact yet"

Offline Vandren

« Reply #382 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:02 PM »
Did this for my old one, suppose I should for the current one . . .

Let's see . . . I've been intrigued by shape-shifters for decades and study werewolf/shape-shifter folklore, history, and literature for a living from Gilgamesh to the modern stuff (although I'm rather hazy on the 18th-19th century stuff).

Offline Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #383 on: August 18, 2009, 12:36:21 AM »
Mmmh, I think it says that I prefer...certain kinds of relationships over others. Not necessarily so, but it's what I like most of all. 
I always had a liking for strong men. Not only strong in the physical aspect, even if that's a plus.
For my avatar... I think it shows two strong men, strong and confident, even if their roles are quite obvious. ;) I believe, it displays quite clearly, that a submissive man does not have to be the weaker one in the relationship. Quite the contrary.
And, of course, it displays my fetish for leather. :P

Peace.

Offline Lilias

« Reply #384 on: August 18, 2009, 05:29:14 AM »
My current avatar should be viewed in tandem with my custom text. I mostly fell for the expression in her eyes, which basically says, 'Sneak up on me again and see what I'll do to you,' expecting 'It will be worth it' for an answer.

Offline Defiance

« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »
My avatar hasn't changed since I joined... and I don't think it will change for a long time.

Reason being, I think it says a hell of a lot all by its lonesome.