What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedy

Teal sports bra, tank top, shorts, "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good" Harry Potter Socks, sneakers.  Haven't found the energy to shower or change yet after my workout.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Night Stalker

Quote from: Caedy on April 03, 2017, 06:51:46 AM
Teal sports bra, tank top, shorts, "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good" Harry Potter Socks, sneakers.  Haven't found the energy to shower or change yet after my workout.

>:)
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Black and gray plaid shirtwaist dress with ruffles on the edges of the collar and cuffs, dark gray buttons down the front, a matching belt with a black metal buckle, sheer black stockings and black heels with bows on the toes :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks with a faint white chalk strip, a long sleeved red silk blouse, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

A dark gray pencil skirt and a long-sleeved silk brocade blouse in a muted silver tone, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A dark purple dress with a blue and grey Trespass fleece on over it.

mongoose

Flannal pj pants and another wolf tee-shirt.  Noticing a theme?  ;)

Lilias

Charcoal grey shorts, pink-and-white tie dye top. That's all. :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated May 10) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Black straight skirt, gold, black and bronze print long sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark purple pencil skirt and a long-sleeved silk blouse in shades of purple, lavender and rose, beige stockings and black heels - the blouse buttons down the back from a shallow V-neckline with a bow.

Beautiful Mystery

Black yoga shorts with a neon yellow band and a sky blue tank top. It is the weekend! Lazy time xD
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

The Green One

Black Converse, green skinny jeans, black Atari shirt~

Not available for new stories

sree

A red Reebok T-shirt and black shorts.
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless white shift with a round neckline and a red open full-length jacket/coat in a light weight fabric, beige stockings and red heels.

AmberStarfire

A short sleeved black and orange patterned top over cream track pants, and a black hair band around my ponytail.

King Serperior

Black Iron Man shirt and basically what amounts to 'PJs' since the rest of today is open to my being lazy.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt and a red and white abstract print long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a Star Wars Battlefront t-shirt with a thing like an AT-AT with a stormtrooper in it, navy track pants, a dark red plush robe (because it's cold), and a black hair band around my ponytail.

Bertality

A black T-shirt with deadpool on it riding a unicorn in space as Tacos and Chimichangas rain down on him with black gym shorts and black socks.

Lucent

Lady Red's O/O

Ty Lulu for my avatar!~   

I do have Skype.

Lady Reds RP Ideas
Lady's Away from her computer

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue wrap dress with while flowers and leaves printed over the left shoulder and right hip, beige stockings and navy blue heels :-)

Trigon