You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:17:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Corrupting a jedi  (Read 236 times)

Offline jacobjonTopic starter

Corrupting a jedi
« on: August 28, 2012, 12:20:11 PM »
For this story, I'm looking for someone to play a young female jedi padawan, perhaps one who has butted heads with her superiors in the past over the limitations of the jedi code. While she might be a little rebellious, she is skilled, and her master has decided that she is ready to face the trials. As part of her trials, she has been given her first solo mission.

Her mission is to protect the newly crowned king of Ondor, an independent world just outside of Republic space. The jedi hope that this mission could lead to Ondor joining the Republic, so protecting the young from the small resistance movement is essential to them. What the jedi dont know is that the new king is strong in the ways of the force himself. His father sent him off to train with a number of force using organizations across the galaxy. The king was also granted access to a number of sith holocrons, giving him enough information to proclaim himself a sith, the only sith known to exist at the moment.

When the king meets his new protector, he decides that he is looking for more than a bodyguard. He wants an apprentice, possibly even a lover. To this end, he starts to slowly try to turn her towards the dark side. He will try to make her feel emotions that she has always kept in check, including desire, as well as try to make her see the flaws in the system that she serves. Eventually he might go so far as to arrange to have her kidnapped, to see if fear and humiliation can break through her jedi conditioning.

There are a lot of details that I would like to work out with a partner. I would like this to be a fairly involved battle of wills. With that in mind, I would prefer a partner would could post fairly regularly, though obviously real life comes first.

Offline JadenMystic

• “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: The state dedicated to Horse Racing and Bourbon Baby!!!!!
  • Be strong, and give it your all!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Corrupting a jedi
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 05:47:21 AM »
This sounds like a lot of fun if you want to try to do this one with me. :-)