You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:43:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ceta's new RP list  (Read 232 times)

Offline OHWcetaTopic starter

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • They call me the One Hit Wonder
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Ceta's new RP list
« on: August 26, 2012, 05:24:34 AM »
Original ideas -

War of the Gods: Put Simply the religion of the God Terra is spreading through the Kephler Empire, and with Achilles Kephler's conquests into other territories, soon the Religion of Terra will be dominant across the known world. But the other Gods aren't happy about this conquering of their kingdoms. Some come to Earth as human warriors, intent on saving their people and lands. Others arrive in God form, taking a much more noticable approach in the war.
You can play as both Gods AND humans, multiple characters per player is encouraged but not required.
Players are allowed to create their own religions, Kingdoms, and Pantheons. Or join the pre-existing ones.

New Age Fantasy: My idea so far is to create an RP that involves the typical fantasy races such as elves, dwarves, humans, and orcs. Though taking place in the industrial period (Around the time of steam engines, ect.) As for plot, it's something that needs to be discussed further. I'll set up an individual interest check later if enough people want to read further into this idea.

A City without Heroes: Modern era, A group of unlikely heroes seek to change a corrupt city, taking on corrupt politicians, dangerous gangs, and crooked cops. The intent is for the group of heroes NOT to have super powers but rely on skills and their own collection of weapons and equipment. I'm looking for darker heroes who wouldn't hesitate to kill criminals though I could use a goody-goody who wants to 'save everyone'  just to have contrast in the team. There will be instances of murder, rape, and torture being that the villains are intended to be truely sick psychopaths, not just cheesy comic-book types.

Movie/game based -

Chronicle: Same story, a group of friends get telekinetic powers, as they get stronger conflict arises. I haven't written out all the details because they are subject to change based on who wants to join.
Individual interest check thread:

Sucker Punch: The Story will be quite a bit different than the film, but incorporate the whole idea of "escape" through the fictional worlds during key events in the plot. If anyone wants to make suggestions on the setting for this story, it's open to discussion. I just wanted to see who'd be interested in a kind of story like this.
Individual interest check thread:

A continuation of: "Rise of the Planet of the Apes": A few decades after the film, Ceaser has died and having no heir to carry on his legacy leadership of the apes has been passed on to Koba's son. His aggressive new policies pushing for a declaration to allow their home to be considered a new city and recognition from the governor. Meanwhile a deadly new virus emerges killing off humans, and a secret plot to rid Los Angeles of humans altogether. *Warning* There is a planned rape scene for this RP.