You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:10:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [F for M] Fairy Tail  (Read 292 times)

Offline AmberTopic starter

[F for M] Fairy Tail
« on: July 22, 2012, 01:29:25 AM »
I've found a few great IM Fairy Tail games, but as usual I'd like to open up a few more, this time looking for forum games.

Firstly, I'd like to play with canon characters. I haven't seen the anime but I have read up to chapter 265 of the manga.

Looking for:

If you can play another male, let me know - those are just the ones that I'd -prefer- but I would consider another one if you have a suggestion.

I can play:

I'm PRETTY confident in my abilities to play more; for example, I think I can play Cana, Mira, Lisanna, but I don't have as much experience playing them.

I'd prefer for the game to be Light. I totally don't mind bondage or extreme things, but since Fairy Tail is heavily plot-based I'd like for this to be some sort of amazing plot-based game, with adult themes sprinkled in.

"HUWAAA! Don't put my name up on this website! D-Don't read this, Lucy Heartfilia has NOTHING TO DO WITH ADULT THEMES!" - Lucy

"What kinds of shining light from the heavens rain down upon Juvia? Is Gray-sama really here? On this website? Juvia will find him, JUVIA WILL BE WITH GRAY-SAMA! Not you; JUVIA!" - Juvia

"I find this intriguing. What is this place? Is this another Edolas? Hmmm... it seems suspicious. But I will do my best." - Erza