You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:42:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Split a category?  (Read 284 times)

Offline WillTopic starter

Split a category?
« on: June 06, 2012, 09:37:19 PM »
I am fully cognizant of what a silly request this might sound like, but would it be possible to split off some of the boards in the General Sexiness category into a new one? 

I try to keep categories that I don't browse often minimized, which keeps the index page from being too long, but General Sexiness is sort of throwing a wrench into that plan.  Maybe put the Ons & Offs boards and Absences board into their own category?  All the other boards can fall under non-public discussion of some sort, but those seem like the odd ones out, being more about individual member info.  And yes, I know that Apologies & Absences has become a socializing board, but at least the intended purpose was more specific.

Like I said, pretty silly, and I'm sure there's plenty of more important things to do.  This is hardly crucial.  But if nothing else, maybe it could be taken into account for the new CMS?  >.>

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Split a category?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:41:09 PM »
I would absolutely love it if the O/Os got their own category.