You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:02:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Story ideas  (Read 778 times)

Offline Servant GirlTopic starter

Story ideas
« on: April 04, 2008, 08:49:17 PM »
Hi, I'm looking to start a few new stories off! 

-The new office girl-  A very submissive girl has just joined your office.  She's the junior so she's got to do all the menial tasks.  She's young and sexy and should be easy to dominate, bully and abuse as you see fit!

-The castle of peril-  Rowenna Clearleaf- young hotblooded first time adventuress is heading out into the wilderness again!  She's bound to have plenty of close scrapes, get into some scraps, lose her clothes and end up as the plaything of some cruel creature!  Should be fun finding out exactly what the ruined castle has in store for her!

-Babysitter's mistake-  you've caught the 18 year old babysitter stealing from you, she is desperate that you don't tell her parents- teach her a lesson yourself!

-Mind control-  Since that hypnotherapy Jessica has never been the same!  She can't stop herself from doing whatever she is told!  Take control of the series of men who discover this weakness and exploit it!

Thats it then, all four taken! But I've always got a character open for a little textual abuse at the hands of the write person...

Check out my ons and pm me if you have a story idea or game we could play together.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:24:32 AM by Servant Girl »

Offline Sugarman (hal)

• Mind is the perfection of love making, the heart guides its course.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • Free Tibet
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Story ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »
3 & 4 appeals to me if a subplot is added consisting of an adventure.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 08:43:29 AM »
Servant Girl!  *Pounce!* 

Will you do me the honor of trying our adventures of Rowena Clearleaf again? 

Offline Winsome Lass

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 02:06:00 PM »
Ohhh, I would love to play the babysitter or the child's parent.  I'll play either character and either gender you prefer.

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 07:11:03 PM »
Office Girl sounds cool.  Mind if I?

Offline Xerial

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »
I think there could be some rather interesting potential in the last unclaimed idea, and I would like to try my hand at running with it.