You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:01:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The many muses of Tiana's twisted mind  (Read 2761 times)

Offline TianaDarklifeTopic starter

The many muses of Tiana's twisted mind
« on: April 24, 2012, 01:05:59 AM »
I'm growing restless, in need of new blood, in need of new perspectives, new conquests, something! Somebody please help me, save me from this monotonous life that has become my stale existence. I seek a strong man, one to save me from the evils of this world, and to introduce me to the sins of another. Somebody anybody answer my plea!
I need somebody who will just throw me down, tie me up, make me beg for salvation at their hands and then deny me the very salvation I seek!
Color Coding
Orange: Most highly desired
Red: Highly desired
Green: Would enjoy
Black: Would enjoy but am starting to grow tired of

Master/Slave
Teacher/student
Pixie/other creature

Storylines
From princess to pet
Tiana was born royalty. Her father, the king of Harnem, had been a good king, kind to his people and of course his family. Her mother, the high priestess and strongest dark fire sorceress in the land, had been serving by the Kings side for almost 15 years before Tiana was born. The first couple of years of Tiana's life were grand, befitting of the princess that she was. Soon disaster struck when Tiana's uncle sought to take the throne from her father. Battle raged and both Tiana's father and her mother were killed. Her nanny ran away with her for her own safety. She was put into an orphanage where she was raised by a woman who knew nothing of her lineage or the strange things that always happened when Tiana was around.
At the age of 18 she was sent out to find work and new lodging. Tiana found work as a serving wench in a small tavern on the outskirts of the village. She worked hard to earn lodging in the tavern as well as food. Saddly her job description as a serving wench was a lot more than just serving food and drink as she quickly discovered. She began having to "service" any customer that walked into the tavern and was seeking "a lady's company".
Three years into her services at the tavern she met a strange woman. She had stepped outside for a breath of fresh air and some quiet when it all went down. A woman smelling heavily of mead and muttering strange things staggered up to her. She began rambling about such a pretty face and how she could get a pretty penny for her one the market. The next thing she knew she felt a splitting pain her skull and everything went black. She awoke in a small cage, just big enough for her to stand in, and shackles on her wrists and ankles. She was surrounded by other cages and people, they looked like nobles and higher class citizens of nearby villages. Those who appeared higher class were walking around, examining different people and purchasing them like animals.
"I would like to have a closer look at cage 13 please." She looked up as her cage creaked open and a gaurd stepped inside to grab her chains.

Dark-Hunter
This one doesn't really have much of a preview post but it does come with a commentary on what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find someone who would be willing to play an original character design of a dark-hunter from the Sherrilyn Kenyon series. I'm very into the series and would find a dark-hunter roleplay very thrilling and worth while. Thanks.

Hikaru and Kaoru with my character
I'm seeking someone who will willingly play the twins Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin from Ouran Highschool Host Club. It's an anime and I absolutly love those boys.

Pampered Princess
Tatiana is just your average country club child. She's 19 and still living with mummy and daddy. She gets stuck being dragged to gala's and other rather pompous events while her parents shove suitor after suitor at her. She is just bored of all the pomp and wants to break loose. She wants to get out there and experience the "mundane". Stuck at a gala ball at the country club she sneaks away for a little while and that's when she meets him, your average, every day, college kid working to earn his way through school to make a life for himself. She falls, hard, and next thing you know they are sneaking around because mummy and daddy would never approve such a relationship.
The Harem Girls
(currently stopped, getting burnt out)
So basically this can go anywhere storyline wise, always open to ideas but recently I have been craving a roleplay where I play a harem of women for one lucky man. The harem size has varied in my head from 3 to 8 women and anything else that is desired of the story is absolutely negotiable. Please message me to discuss this idea. I would prefer my girls in this roleplay to be human. Nothing high fantasy based. if you want them to be slaves to a mage or some other magical being I only request that they too are humanoid at very least, and no furries.

Happily Ever After Remixed
Ok, so everyone knows the traditional fairytales, Cinderella, Snow white, Sleeping Beauty, etc. I want something more entertaining to endure a more modernized fairytale. Pick one and make your request, we'll hash out the concepts together
(I will continue to update this as more ideas and muses come to my mind. so please keep an eye on this one. Drop me a message if you have any interest in anything that I have posted here or even if you have other suggestions. I'm always open to new ideas)

A world under new managment
In a world where mutants and shape shifters have become a dominant race of humans there are those who work for the cause of the government and those deemed too dangerous to be allowed to remain free. A man, high in rank of the government is sent after those who give basic trackers too much trouble, those who elude the governments camps and training facilities for far too long. She is an illusionist, one who can create entire scenes with a single thought. She has honed her abilities for long enough that she is able to hide her own face under a guise. She constantly slips free of the weak men the government send after her and thus they deem her in need of a better tracker. This man is one who has been trained to use both his powers and his intellect to gain what he needs for the government that controls his contracts. But she is a beauty and full of sharp wit that can bring men to their knees, too intriguing to just hand over to the brain washing facilities the government runs.

Gamblers Daughter

Her father is a chronic gambler and when he runs out of money and possessions to bet he ends up betting his daughter. It is a double or nothing agreement and when he loses the people he was gambling with kill him and take her away. She is brought to a palace for some rough king who is quite a bit older than herself but not so much so that it would be an unappealing pairing. He has her trained to dance and other entertaining arts. She quickly falls in love with the belly dancing she is learning and it becomes this raw passion for her where everything is expressed. All in one sensual dance she expresses her fear and desire and joy and anger. She impresses the king with her dances and he begins his more intimate pursuit of her.

Lords of the Underworld
There is one particular lord that has always drawn me to him and that is Torin, keeper of Disease. I would love to play with someone so that Torin can finally have love, something he has always been denied. Torin has long been denied love for the moment he even touches another being they are instantly infected by him and if they are mortal they will die. If they are immortal they are infected and while it may not kill them they will be incapable of touching another without infecting them as well. So he has kept himself at a safe distance and always kept his skin covered by clothing as a protective layer against the world.

Prisoner of the Fire Nation
Miyuki was a simple girl, an Earthbender who had been living alone for years on the outskirts of the fire Nation. When Zuko returned to the fire Nation she was drawn to him like a moth to a flame (pardon the pun there). She followed him until she was captured, Azula deciding to take glory for capturing the Earthbender that had been making trouble for quite some time. When Zuko goes to visit his uncle he discovers her, kept in a completely metal cage. He falls for her and together they help her escape and he keeps her as his, a personal guard that he keeps disguised and secret from everyone, hiding her from his sister especially.

Wanted

Don't care what the roleplay is...just want this fine beast of a man.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:45:00 AM by TianaDarklife »

Re: The many muses of Tiana's twisted mind
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 03:22:46 AM »
Updated, new story idea

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 09:35:03 PM »
Updated: new story Idea. thanks

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 02:43:39 PM »