You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 03:04:57 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tiana's current Musings  (Read 575 times)

Offline TianaDarklifeTopic starter

• Dark Fire Sorceress
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • Take me or leave me baby
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Tiana's current Musings
« on: June 06, 2021, 05:50:44 pm »
I'm trying to consolidate a bunch of my request threads and really put out the ideas that interest me the most right now.

Fandoms

Harry Potter
Idea 1

Bebhinn, a half Scottish half Irish, hufflepuff student in her 7th year. She's a mischievous prankster who loves baked goods, has a puppy sized labrador cerberus as a pet, and is wicked with charms. Your character could be from any house but it would be a game of cat and mouse trying to outdo the other in a prank war that ends with a confession of love.

Idea 2

This is a MxM game. I would play my Slytherin oc. He's tall, black hair, green eyes, and a wicked smile (when he smiles which isn't often). Your character is a meek hufflepuff who the badboy Slytherin has decided belongs to him. This would be a game where the Slytherin pursues your character trying to make him his. There would be bondage and things of the sort once the hufflepuff submits. Could also include a non-con scene or two. Exact kinks to be included are up for discussion and I might be willing to persue a Ravenclaw instead of a hufflepuff.

Naruto
Shino Aburame x OC
Kakashi Hatake X OC
Gaara X OC

Ouran Highschool Host Club
Kyoya X OC
Mori X OC

MCU
Loki X OC
I'm Highly inspired by Loki. He Drives me wild, and the fact that he can enslave and capture you without any sort of real force is enticing. I would like to find a wonderful writer who would be interested in playing this particular Loki, the one played by Tom Hiddleston in the Thor and Avengers Movies. We can depart from cannon story if that entices one, we can build our own little world around all of Loki's off time. I am game for pretty much anything so long as someone is willing to bring to life the suave, confident, delectable ways of Loki.
Inspiration

Please. I want to see that feral predatorial look

Kingdom Hearts
Demyx X Xemnas
Younger Eraquis X Younger Xanhort

Original Long term stories

Harem of Wonder
I'm willing to start up my harem games again but I have some specific requests to include in them if I'm going to play a harem again. For starters I can't play more than 5 characters at any given time, three is my real sweet spot. Secondly at least one of my characters is going to want it REALLY rough (see the violence craving down below). Thirdly I'd like to include cervical penetration and belly bulging in the game. If I haven't lost you then please feel free to reach out.

Makings of a King
Background Information
The King of Maronia is a disinterested, uncaring, and quite frankly somewhat cruel man. He has had many children over the years spanning the ages of 8 years of age to 27 years of age. He has had 4 sons all by different women. The eldest is 27 and just like his father, the second prince is 25, cold, and greedy, the third was believed dead or kidnapped for 10 years and is 23, the forth is only 8 years old and is a gentle, fragile soul.

The King of Maronia has several playthings that are referred to as his "Children". They are all young men ranging in age from 16 to 24. The eldest is his favorite. They all bear a magically enchanted item that they themselves can not remove. It is the symbol of the King's ownership. It is a single amethyst stud in their left ear. Only the King of Maronia can remove it. All of the boys are virgins who have not yet had to suffer the King's carnal appetites. The King is very possessive of these boys and it is a punishable offense to be seen taking an "INTEREST" in any of them. They are well schooled in the royal ways.

The King and his eldest 2 sons are quite gifted in the magical arts.

There is a legend of the royal family that those born with Silver Hair and Violet eyes are ones that carry the blessing of the Wolf Goddess. The legend says that should one ever try to poison a royal who has violet eyes and silver hair that their bodies will be able to fight even the most toxic substances and that it will not kill them. Very few know if this rumor is true or not but nobody has ever had the courage to test it.

There is of course other great blessings believed to be bestowed upon the royal heirs that have silver hair and violet eyes. Great strength, inhuman agility, and of course a stamina that can rival even the best beasts in the wilds.

It is therefore the MOST sought after trait among the royal bloodline.

The Story Idea
I would be playing the Third Prince and my partner would be playing the eldest "Child" of the King. The "Child" is the son of the Minister of Foreign Affairs and is the only one of the "Children" to have parents still alive. He's been looking to find the perfect pawn to overthrow the current King, get his stud removed, and become the Minister of the High Treasury to finally start to fix up the kingdom. The eldest two sons are too much like their father to be used as such pawns and the youngest has silver hair and BLUE eyes which will prevent him from being the perfect pawn. The third prince is rather common in his behaviors and requires much schooling and such to make him the perfect prince so it will be no easy task for the "Child" but he is the best chance that the "Child" has.

Starting Post from me
Vincent closed his eyes and sighed as the carriage bumped down along the road. He had to remind himself that he had done this for the sake of those kids.

~~~
"Hey boss, we got the food" three kids threw down a couple of sacks filled with fruits, vegetables, breads, and cheeses. As the rest of the gang began rustling through the food Vincent picked up a piece of fruit.
"Strawberries aren't in season..." He looked up at the boys. "You stole this from the King's caravan didn't you!" He tossed the strawberry back into the bag and grabbed the oldest of the boys. "What is our number one rule?"

"D...don't touch anything that belongs to the king..."
"That's right! Go return the food. We will eat something else." The boy picked up the bags and ran off.

"Hey boss, we found a piece of paper today...can you read it?"
Vincent grabbed the piece of paper and skimmed over the words written. "This is a declaration that since it has been 10 years since the 3rd prince Vincent Silverwolf went missing that they are calling off the search, and that to ease the heartache of the king nobody is to use the name Vincent anymore. Its also requesting that if you hear anybody using the name that you report the individual to the guards..." Vincent rolled his eyes and shook his head. "They aren't calling off the search, if anything they are doubling it. The fact that this doesn't outline how to change ones name tells us that they are using this as a method to flush out the prince. This puts every boy with the name of Vincent under the watchful gaze of the king"

"But boss, isn't...isn't the boy you just sent to return the food named Vincent?"

Vincent tore off down the streets looking for the young boy he had sent off with bags of stolen food. No telling what the guards would do to the reported Vincents but honestly he was sure it couldn't be good. He slipped up into one of the kings caravan carriages and found the boy, cowering next to a pile of corpses. "Vincent...are you ok?" He knelt next to the young man and pulled him close.
"Th...this is what they are doing to the boys that are reported Boss...is...is this going to happen to me? What about my brother...his name is Vincent too."
"Nothing is going to happen to you. You'll be safe, I promise."
~~~

"Hey! Assholes. I have a report to file. You're looking for boys by the name of Vincent right?"
The city guards turned around, as did many of the men and women milling about in the market square. "What is that street rat doing?"
"Well look no further, you have found him. The lost 3rd prince. Vincent Silverwolf"
"Does this idiot have a death wish?"
"I don't know, maybe he's hoping for the reward..."
"Well he does have the silver hair and violet eyes like the 3rd prince would have..."
The guards both took a knee and bowed their heads. "Your highness, we have been searching for you for 10 years. Let us take you home, your father will be most overjoyed to see you."
~~~

Yes he had done all of this, condemned himself to being dragged off to the palace to save those boys. Those poor street kids were the closest thing he had had to family in the 10 years since the fire that had taken his mother. "Be safe boys...I may never have a chance to help take care of you again." He sighed and he bowed his head. He repeated their last conversation over in his head, wishing he could have said more to her before the fire.
"Remember Vincent, never covet the kings belongings, do not gaze upon them. Do not take anything of his. Even if there is something of his that you want pretend that you do not, pretend that you do not see it."
"Don't worry Mother, I will do my best to make you proud."
~~~

"You highness, please come down. AND PLEASE take these garments. If you refuse them again the king will have my head." A young woman begged. Vincent looked down from his perch among the hay and raised a brow.
"And what makes you think that I would take anything of the bastard king's offering?" He sneered. He jumped down from his place in the stables that he had been living in for the last three days and loomed over the young lady. "You can tell him personally that I would sooner burn this stable to the ground than to accept his 'gifts'" The young woman stood, bowed to Vincent and ran in a panic, nearly colliding with a golden maned horse.

"F...forgive me my liege, I did not mean to" The woman fell to her knees and cowered before the horse and a large man with silver hair and violet eyes.

Vincents gaze hardened and he attempted to rush the king. "You bastard! My mother died because of you!" Three guards quickly moved to restrain the prince and he continued to attempt to lunge forward.

"Ah, son, how good of you to join me on this most wonderful morning." "I'll fucking kill you you son of a bitch!"

The guards forced him to his knees and held him in place as a young man walked past them. "Ah, good. I was worried we had lost you my Child. Come now let's continue on to the palace." He pulled the young man up onto his horse and they rode off toward the palace.
"You had best be careful boy the King could easily have you disappear..." The guards let him go and followed after their king.

Vincent however, stared after them. There was something about that boy, the one who had brushed past as if he had not been there. The one with the amethyst earring in his left ear.

~~~

After a few days of being on the palace grounds Vincent had learned a few things. 1) There were many boys with the amethyst earring, 2) Those boys were not to be touched by anybody except the king for they were the kings "Children" 3) the guards did not like it when a street rat scaled the side of the palace walls to attempt to get in through an open window.

Still he had managed this time and he sat in the window waiting for that boy. He had to know more, he needed to know why this particular boy had him so intrigued. "Hey...you. 'Child'" he called out as he spotted the boy in the hall.

Demon Contract

My inspiration for this story comes from the video above.

My character is an aspiring musician, they crave the freedom to really let go on stage. Show everybody what they are capable of. One problem though, every time their feet hit the stage they freeze or make barely a sound. They have talent, they really do. Well one day they decide to try to audition at a new club that has just opened up. The Hell 666. They get on stage and sing, they trip up several times, staggering over their words and occasionally having their voice crack. They looked out into the empty club and see a strange man (would really like him to look like Nate from the video). After their audition a book is left where the strange man had been sitting. They take it home and study it. It speaks of unspeakable contracts that give even the least gifted of people a chance to truly thrill on stage. So after a few sleepless nights of tossing and turning, their mind going back to the man in the club and the book, they decide to try to summoning on the last page. They Summon the strange man and sign a contract. They will finally have a chance. But what is the fine print?

We can discuss the specifics of the contract. My ons/offs are not all encompassing if you don't see something on my lists or there is something on one of my lists you really want to include please feel free to bring that up. I'm a very easy going person. So please hit me up. I look forward to hearing from you.

A Vampiric Master
A vampire Master meets a young gentleman during a BDSM gathering at a local dungeon. What happens next is anybody's guess.
Looking for a MxM pairing here, we can discuss the story we want to see. I know this isn't a very specific story like the others above but this little plot bunny is something I would like to see go long term.

Short term stories

Captive of the conversion Chamber (MxF)
 Idea taken from Azuresun

Basic premise is that a scientist who was jailed for unethical human experimentation gets bailed out by the rich and powerful. He is given a large lush island with a large laboratory and a penthouse suite on the top floor. He is still a prisoner, just in a better cage when you really look at it. His job is to take the top of the line equipment and his experimentations and use them to alter pretty men and women into exactly the kind of sex slave that his elite backers want. They send the girl or boy and he turns them into perfect little sex slaves. He uses both physical means such as hormones and chemical therapies to alter their bodies as well as psychological means to alter their minds. However he's lonely and is never allowed to sample the merchandise.

But what happens when a pesky reporter makes her way to the island to uncover the horrible truth? Finally an unspoken for girl that is just for him. He decides that since he has down time between patrons he will use it to make her HIS perfect sex slave, wanting to keep some of her fire in her he decides that it's time to use some of his less approved of experimentations to make her wanting of him but yet still fiery and possibly a little resistant all the same.

Will her fire hold out? Will she become another mindless sex slave? Will she escape and tell the world? Let's find out together

Spurned Lover

I really enjoy this version of the song and it just conjures this image of a man that has snapped and has decided to kidnap and enslave his cheating ex. This game would breech into extreme territory with severe torture. I see it as one of two pairings. Either MxM in which case I would play the crazed and jilted lover. Or FxM where I would play the cheating girlfriend.

Set Free
A young elven princess, trapped in a loveless marriage. Surely this can't be all there is to life? Her town is besieged by a raiding orc party and she is taken prisoner as is her husband. What happens when the orc chief shows up, expecting a quivering unwilling new sex slave but finds himself an elven princess begging to be ruined in front of her husband?

Pairings
Orc X Elf
Vampire X Human
Elf x Human
Student X Professor
Student X Tutor
Rich Secret Admirer X Curvy woman
Vampire X Human Hunter

Cravings
Dom/Sub
I'm a switch that is predominantly sub leaning. It seems like it is increasingly difficult to find a roleplayer that will get rough. I'm talking pick me up and choke slam me onto a bed. Bite me, slap me, maybe even cut me a little (nothing severe just a tiny bit of bloodshed). I can play a harem if you want but I really want to be roughed up. I know it's not an exact rp idea but we can build pretty much any story around the elements I am seeking. My ons/offs aren't fully updated so if you have something you think I might be interested in please hit me up.

Violence
Really seeking something rough and possibly extreme. Think broken bones and blood. It would be a toxic relationship but it would not be a noncon. This relationship is completely consensual this craving can be combined with any pairing above. Really just wanting to put a character through the wringer. I want my character to hurt. This would be both smut and violence heavy.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:30:51 am by TianaDarklife »

• Dark Fire Sorceress
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • Take me or leave me baby
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Tiana's current Musings
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 12:47:28 am »
Added Spurned Lover