You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 06:34:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Variation on a Theme - Modern Red Riding Hood  (Read 218 times)

Offline JuliettaRossiTopic starter

Variation on a Theme - Modern Red Riding Hood
« on: April 20, 2012, 02:21:54 PM »
Modern day retelling of a very old fairy tale (or is it a fairy tale?). The 'Wolf' in question does NOT need to be a werewolf. The story of Little Red Riding Hood is one of a predator and his prey. She's not so innocent and she's certainly not helpless. I've sort of merged this idea with my other SL idea - Witch's Spell, but tweeked a little, with Victoria coming into her powers at 24 - just like all the women in her family. Perhaps this awakening stirs something within the 'Wolf.' Perhaps it's his reason for seeking her out. I'm very much into collaborative workings on my fairy tale ideas.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I would ask that - especially because he is a predator - for the male in question to be dominant, strong, rough, and preferably older. I'm not looking for 'furry' play here. This is more the metaphorical wolf in my mind than the actual animal. If you choose to play him as a werewolf...there will be no sexual elements while he is transformed. The characters I play are independent, tough, and flawed. I don't like perfection. Perfection is boring. I also don't care for weak men. Sorry, simply not my thing. I'm also not looking for a Prince Charming or any other type of romantic ideal (though I'm not opposed to a bit of romance in the story). I'm not looking to be anyone's mistress - quite the opposite in fact.  It will just take a bit of play to find that submissive streak in her...It's called a challenge, as opposed to a girl who simply lays there and takes it. The story line does NOT have to get D/s - I adore a bit of romance and passion as opposed to all-out slavery (Slavery generally gets WAAAY too boring for me), but I need for your character to play at least a somewhat convincing dominant man.

Please see my O/Os and my RH to see if we are compatible. I am looking for someone who will be here pretty often. I'm on frequently due to working from home (ok, less working and more being on here!) The more posts the better! If you're on every few days or once a week, I'm not the RP partner for you. That being said, I try to be as considerate as possible, please do the same. I have a life and expect you to as well. If we decide to play, please do not just disappear. It's rude. Tell me you have a problem/need to go/are tired (in the case of IMs) - I'll understand. The no's on my lists are no's. I'll take your wants into consideration as much as possible - consider everything on my RH list up for discussion unless they are in my no category (outside of kidnapping/a bit of torture that kind of thing WHEN the story line calls for it - there are plenty of people to play out your kinks here - if I don't fit them, I'm sure you'll find someone else). I've been told my no's are a bit too long. They're not your no's. In cases of different SLs, the things I don't enjoy (but you may) can be brought into play a little more readily - if the time calls for them, I'm not opposed to that. I will say though that I will not be bullied into playing something I don't want to play. I enjoy literate play - quality to quantity - though quantity with quality is especially adored.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Please PM me if you have questions or want to play!