You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:59:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Short and Simple: Bondage and Slavery [ M looking for F ]  (Read 444 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Short and Simple: Bondage and Slavery [ M looking for F ]
« on: April 12, 2012, 11:33:21 AM »
Hello!

I was just browsing these boards, looking for anything that capture my attention. It occured to me that it's been a while since I did a proper Master / slave RP. Which is a shame. No one should have to go for any long period of time without something so sweet and simple. Basically - if you hadn't guessed it already - I'm looking for something that involves leashes and collars, pleasure and pain, and lots of leather. If that sounds at all tempting, we're off to a good start.

I'm open to a number of settings, ranging from the real world, to fantasy and science fiction, and even somewhere in between. I also wouldn't mind specific settings like Warcraft or old World of Darkness, or the Elder Scrolls, or anything else, really.

I think, for now, I'll just leave it at that. This can either be done here, or over YIM - I'm fine with either option. If this sounds tempting at all, do let me know, and we'll work out something a bit more elaborate and detailed.

Offline Harmony

• Naughty Submissive
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Short and Simple: Bondage and Slavery [ M looking for F ]
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 02:16:24 PM »
Hey there I am new to the site but not to role play . I like the master/slave partnering, Dom/Sub, and pretty much any scenerio. Teacher/student, Kidnapper/captive, bf/gf, family members. Well to many to go into all, but I'm open for all idea's if you're still seeking a role play partner.
Look forward to hearing from you...

Offline Karissma

Re: Short and Simple: Bondage and Slavery [ M looking for F ]
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 10:27:46 PM »
Hello,

I am interested in your plot if you are still looking for someone.