1. Blessing water has a material component of powdered silver worth 25 gp, needed for every ounce of water blessed. Blessing the rain would bankrupt the Vatican. Toto can bless the rain for a song, but when he does, no demons or vampires are harmed.
2. The Disney position on this, as it was related to me second hand, is that if a character wears clothes, its status is equivalent to that of a human being. If it doesn't, then it's nothing but the animal it is. Neil DeGrasse Tyson talked about it in some conference he gave.
3. Same thing that happens when you put a light saber into a human body that is mostly water. The water should rapidly vaporize and explode gloriously. That doesn't happen? Probably a jedi made it not do that.
1. If vampires are destroyed by sunlight (or weakened, depending on the mythology), and moonlight is just sunlight reflected off the moon's surface, why don't vampires have any trouble when the full moon is out? At least, trouble not related to werewolves running around on those nights.
2. Can Chuck Norris create an object so immovable that He cannot roundhouse kick it into oblivion?