You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:26:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Codename: Double Entendre - Spycraft 1st ed Adult game  (Read 776 times)

Offline kakiharaTopic starter

• A wolf remains a wolf, even if it has not eaten your sheep.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • It's all in the reflexes.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Codename: Double Entendre - Spycraft 1st ed Adult game
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:46:59 PM »
Spycraft game

Codename: Double Entendre

Born in the late 60s, the times were changing in the land and man in the Archer Foundation where having a hard time to adjust.  New ideals and a swelling subculture had various organizations popping up all over the radar, causing the organization to stretch itself thin investigating every lead.  Finally, a British import to the organization suggested a unique idea to solve the problem.

Dr. Branson Blackwell started to organize a secret organization for the Archer Foundation yet completely separate from the group, Codename: Double Entendre.  Originally, he set up the organization within his considerable business interest to monitor and gather information from the various subcultures and less savory subsets of the population.  Using the gathered information, a database that continued to grow each day, they were better able to determine any true threats among the multitude of groups pushing their strange ideas on the world.

As things grew to a head in the 70s, Branson realized the group needed an pool of agents to deal with threats unsuited to the worldwide organizations who were unequipped to deal with such threats.  He came up with a strange idea to cull agents best suited to their specific needs.  Pouring over the numerous field reports and agent evaluations he began to hand pick those who were banned from active field activity.  Agents who showed too much aggression, took to their various undercover roles too much, agents with great skill but too shy or submissive to make it alone in the field, any criteria that may have been a black mark among the normal operations could be an advantage to them as long as they showed loyalty and dedication to their job.

Project Lillith was born.  Gathering agents from among the various organizations, each agent was hand picked and given to already indoctrinated handlers after swearing loyalty to the project.  Each agent was assigned a suitable cover among various groups and lifestyles that would allow them to gather information and grow comfortable with the kinds of people they would have to deal with in the field.

A new threat has emerged from cracks in normal society.  A project agent investigating multiple strange deaths was found dead from and overdose, her nude body strapped to a bed in a flophouse hotel.  The only clue to her demise was the last entry in her PDA mentioning something called The Fulcrum and her plan to delve deeper into it.  She was last known to be investigating Vasily Sidorov, a former Russian mob thug, and his sister Yalena, who were suddenly rising entrepreneurs in the Adult industries.

With the death of an agent, the group has decided to step up their investigation of the two Russians by sending in a group of love level agents.  The group, who owns a adult production company along with a national chain of strip clubs, is expected to be at the Adult Film Awards in Las Vegas where infiltration is expected.

The game will be using first edition Spycraft rules in the Shadowforce Archer setting, so psychics and mystics are allowed.  I will be using GUCK rules for supplementing the action, as it were, though I want to use the rules in the background and keep it more free flowing and semi-freeform.  The GUCK rules are more for fantasy so some things may require retooling but not much.  Agents will use standard rules for creation and start at 2nd level.  Any questions, PM me.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Codename: Double Entendre - Spycraft 1st ed Adult game
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »
Forgot, Stats will use the 32 point build and departments from any of the books should be good.

Offline Methos

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 01:19:28 PM »
Sounds like an interesting game although I can't claim I'm familair with the system.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 08:21:19 PM »
The Spycraft system is basically the D20 Modern rules without the annoying stat base classes.  It also has some of improved rules for chases and firefights and other basics of the Bond and action movie ideals. 

Offline Methos

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »
Ahh okay, I'm familair with 20 systems so I supose the rules won't be entirely arcane to me. If others are interested as well, I'd definately sign on. I'm a big fan of the Bond movies and the Jason Bourne ones as well for that matter.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:24:10 PM »
Well, thanks for the interest but it doesn't look like we have enough interested parties so the game will probably not be happening.

Thanks again,
Kakihara