You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:15:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kakihara's Krazy (Mark II)  (Read 966 times)

Offline kakiharaTopic starter

• A wolf remains a wolf, even if it has not eaten your sheep.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • It's all in the reflexes.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Kakihara's Krazy (Mark II)
« on: February 09, 2016, 11:10:17 PM »
Hello [you].  Thank you for visiting my one on one roleplaying ideas page. 

Who am I?

Well, avoiding the existential question on this one, Im an older male writer whos been writing and role playing online for roughly 20 years.  And I was writing personal works before then.  Im a detailed orientated writer who will usually write from three to five paragraphs in a reply, though beginning post can go very much longer than that depending on the story.  Ive started first role playing by email and then on forums.  Ive been on most of them.

As far as limits, well, its easier to say what I wont do as Ive pretty much done just about everyone in the book.  I wont touch SCAT in anyway or anything to do with vomit or such as that.  I dont do Gore or Vore or anything else that results in a characters death normally.  I dont usually surprise my writers with sudden kinks Im not sure they will enjoy or be ok with, though I may throw in plot twist.  (Some of the female writers I've worked with have told me horror stories so I thought it important to mention this.)

About me

I like to consider myself a decent writer.  I can be overly lengthy in early post as a pace is set, matching my writing partners.  I can only be as good as my partner in these types of stories and I love the work that can come from these pairings.   Please check out my Ons/Offs page for more info on my style and what I look for in a story, I wont waste your time putting it here again.

And my writing

I write multiple types of stories and characters.  I love to stretch myself as a writer and to exercise my imagination.  These stories are, for me, an intellectual exercise to broaden my writing and my imagination, to come at things in ways I never would have before.  This means, I will write all types of parts and stories, except for those things that disturb me, as listed on my O/O page

I am a male.  I normally write a male character, but I have played females and transgender characters, and probably will in the future as well.  My preference in romantic or erotic story is for someone with feminine curves.  This normally will mean a woman.  But it can also mean a transsexual, transvestite or Futa.  That said, I have written M/M scenes on occasion when the story is good, the writer is good and Im feeling like something different. 

Below, I have some general genres I prefer, which are many, and some known settings where I would love to have a story set in.  For the known settings, I do not like to play storylines with canon characters normally.  I prefer original characters for which the writers can come up with their own backstories.  I am always having ideas for stories that I dont post, because Id be posting new ones every day.  So, if you see a setting that sounds interesting, my O/O and style seem to mesh with yours, feel free to PM me an idea or setting you are interested in and I can probably throw some ideas out we can work on.

Posting Rate
Currently, for any new stuff I take on look for post about two or three per week.  I try to put out as much as possible but stuff happens so I want to give a realistic posting as I know some people want one or more a day.  My muse writes what he, she or it wants and arguing with it just gets me no where. Also of note, the posting rates given are my own.  I am fine to work with writers who are slow posting, I don't mind and I'm very patient. 

My Ons and Off page:
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7148.0

Favored Genres:

Fantasy
Steampunk
Sci-fi
Urban Fantasy/Modern

Known settings I would love to tell a good story in:
Video Game/TV/Movies
Mass Effect Universe
Star Wars KOTOR era especially
Skyrim Elder Scrolls setting in general
Dragon Age setting
GI Joe
Mask
Inhumanoids
Saints Row

Favored RPG settings
Midnight
Legend of the Five Rings
Victoriana
Dragon Age
Shadownrun
Kindred of the East
Unhallowed Metropolis
Earthdawn
Cthulutech
Kult
Immortal

Cravings:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 06:52:55 PM by kakihara »

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Story Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 11:11:14 PM »
Story Ideas

Darker ideas on third thread

Newest Idea:

If You Could See What I Hear  (added 03/25/2016)

Your character has always been a book lover and a bit of a homebody. She is often surfing the web for amusement, especially Craigslist. But a strange one catches her eye.

BOOKLOVER WANTED TO READ BOOKS

I require a woman who can read to me for an hour or so a night in person. No this is not some weird sexual fetish. I lost my sight and want something more personal than some machine reading to me.

The first book I request is the King of Elfland's Daughter of which I will supply the copy. After that, it's your choice. Fee negotiable.

The offer is too intriguing to her but she is hesitant though eventually contacts the person. She is surprised to see things are exactly as he said. Eventually he confides in her that his ex-fiancee use to read to him every night before his condition set in, their private ritual. But when he started having vision problems and he was diagnosed with a degenerative disease she couldn't go through it with him. Ever since she left him, his missed the ritual and finally convinced someone to help post the ad.

The two start to share other things and their nightly ritual grows more intimate until a line is crossed. Perhaps its scary for one or both and one of them pulls away but the find themselves missing the reading, and the company. 

Black Sheep (added 03/18/2016)

Your character has become too much for her single mother to deal with lately, staying out late and doing drugs. So, she's been sent away to her aunts in the country to get her away from bad influence and have the married couple give her a better home life. But her other uncle is staying with his sister having just returned from abroad while he finds a place of his own. He is the black sheep of the family as well due to his proclivities. While the aunt is fairly conservative, the niece  finds a kindred soul in her uncle as well as a firm but loving hand.

The relationship is meant to be a loving Dom story with some shibari and light disciple, perhaps some public displays in the countryside.

The Turing Test: Phase 2  (added 03/17/16)

Mary was a brilliant woman who with her team felt shed finally cracked the code to bringing true, hard AI into the world.  Their creation had been tested once already with inconclusive results in a laboratory study.  In fact, as she thought about it, the whole process from creation until now had been clean and efficient, a walled off world for their creation.  But life wasnt like that and that was where all animals had developed their brains.  Those the creation interacted with were all intellectuals like herself, approaching the AI like any scientist would, but they needed something else.

So, Mary turned to the one person shed always known with an artistic soul, one of her best friends, Gage.    Hes had a bad time of late, always an emotional soul, having tried to kill himself after a bad break up, slitting his wrist but found in time.  He needs a place to recover so she asks him to be her own agent in her own Turing Test of the AI android shes created, putting them both in an isolated house with only themselves to interact with.  It will all be filmed as part of the experiment.  Only, the outcome isnt exactly what they expected with each finding something they need in the other.

Initially this would be a RP simply about the two together trying to learn each other and things developing between them but it could move on to involve intrigue as other companies or governments try to get a hold of, or destroy, the AI.  The initial idea is meant to revolve around the emotional and mental aspects of the relationship and perhaps eventually tackling the physical, which admittedly may be difficult.  My first thought would not for them to be able to consummate their relationship in the traditional way though I just watched Ex Machina and it offers some interesting ideas on such a capability, so Im pretty open to what my RP partner would feel comfortable with.  The main idea is that the physical component would not be early in the RP.

The Collapse
Small group RP based on the Division

Older Ideas

Norse/Valkyrie Story (MxF)

Norse mythology! How about a romance between a Valkyrie and a Viking who was supposed to die in battle.  I found this little quote while doing some research, Like other northern Eurasian shamans, Germanic warrior-shamans are occasionally depicted with spirit-wives, in this case from among the valkyries, the female attendant spirits of Odin.  But really, would a romance stop the Valkyrie from taking him anyway? They seem pretty cold... although if you follow some of the tales, there are Valkyries who are with a person because of that person's predestiny. Some tales tell of warriors that are meant to die and go to Valhalla but the Valkyrie is meant to sorta be there to help him towards his destiny.

Though the idea of a Valkyrie there to take his life but something happens would be interesting. And I imagine piss off Odin or Frejya, depending on who was supposed to get his soul, since half go to either based on myth.

Well, of course it would toy with the mythology a bit. I was thinking that perhaps she's given to her warrior to take and she watches him, gets to know him and it triggers something that makes her just curious at first -- not an instant love story, necessarily. She just wants to know more about him. She could even take the form of a 'normal' woman, even knowing that inevitably she'll need to take him to Valhalla. So, perhaps he begins to live a 'charmed' life, like he can literally not die in battle, until she decides that it's time.

The story could go a few ways, being set in Norse times or it could take a more 'Highlander' type approach and be set in modern times.  The full extent I figure would be worked out with a partner.

Quirky Romance  (Added 03/05/16)

Eric has had a very bad day.  It started off when his neighbors woke him up having raucous sex starting in the early AM hours mixed in with lots of fighting, yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs.  Young love.  Then, his ex-girlfriend showed up with her new muscle head boyfriend to get all her stuff shed left months ago, taking half of his stuff as well.  Thanks to his ex, he was running late for work and got a speeding ticket to add to the lovely day, making him even later.  His boss at the electronic store treated him alternatively like a little kid and dirt when he explained to him about the attendance policy and how it hurt the company.

One might forgive him the meltdown on the rude female customer treating him like a peon and her a queen.  How was he to know she was Eris, Greek goddess of chaos, strife, and discord, having taken human form like the rest of her kind?  As if his life couldnt get worse, she cursed him to have bad luck for all the days of his life, however few they were.  This egregious use of power in this day and age, though, brought the wrath of Zeus and Hera on her head.  She had been trouble before but now she had directly interfered with the fates and destiny, a lesson needed to be taught.

The two gods decide fitting punishment is to be made mortal and bound to the mortal she cursed, to suffer his fate.  The binding means she cannot go far from him.  Soon after they are bound, the man finds out his mother is sick and needs to get out to see her, having moved onto the west coast to make it in music.  One thing after another happens so he cannot do anything but drive out to see his mother, and even his car breaks down eventually.  The two have to learn to be together and deal with everything that happens.  And will the goddess be effected when she sees what shes done to the man, her curse keeping him from his ill mother?  Making him sad. 

One possibility for the man is him being the descendant of a demigod, the son of Apollo.  Many generations removed. Still not sold on that idea and if so it would be an end game type of reveal.

Snowbound Fantasy idea (MxF)

This idea is vaguer but that means theres a lot of possibilities.  Ive been toying with the idea of a fantasy world set in a snowy, icy landscape.  Now, Ive seen enough snow in real life for one lifetime as far as Im concerned but the idea of it being in a fantasy setting strikes me as interesting.  There are a few ways of going with this, the first is a full land covered in eternal winter where two protagonist have to fight both the environment and the land to accomplish some task.  It could be a rising evil or an approaching horde army from a different kingdom.  This idea would require a lot of work between me and any interested writer, I have some world building ideas but I want to leave it open.

The second idea is more of a horror fantasy idea inspired by an old horror film, and the original book, called The Keep.  An ancient keep lies at the northern extreme of a great empire.  Once this keep was attended to by a large assemblage but the numbers stationed there slowly dwindled until it became a weakness a foreign empire exploited, driving deep into the empire.  It took many lives and years to drive them back but an end to the war has finally happened.  As part of the armistice included a formal hand over of the old keep to a cadre of fresh empire shoulders.  But when they arrive in a snowstorm, the keep is a mess with dead or soldiers who self-maimed themselves, strange noises and lights are seen and shadows stalk the walls. 

For the second idea, the two characters could be a superior and a lieutenant in the soldiers coming to take over the keep.  Or it could be one soldier from occupying force who hide away and somehow survived the madness and the new commanding officer.  There are many possibilities.  And eventually, yes, I do see the two taking solace in themselves and sexual relations happening, maybe more than once, but it would flow naturally from the story if it does.

Reborn of Fire (MxF) 

Stuck in a losing war, the kingdom of Stalax turned to experimental ideas only dreamed of up to that point by Professor Ika Lavour.  Using his special mixture of alchemical elixirs and reanimation techniques, they were able to create soldiers of superior strength, dexterity, enhanced senses and more, beyond any keen.  A squad of them routed a battalion of troops sent from the Kublai Empire.  Producing as many soldiers as they could, they soon decimated the empire despite their huge numbers forcing them to sit down to sign an armistice. 

With hostilities ceased and the two powers in talk for peace, Stalax has had increasing pressure to do away with the soldiers both externally and internally.  The true nature of how the soldiers were made had leaked to the public showing that in addition to the special concoction of elixirs, the spark of recreation came from taking an entity from the darkness, a daemon, and destroying all but a spark to infuse it into the new soldier.  With the Empire demanding their destruction and most of their own people, the order is given to decommission the created soldiers whove served loyal and without question.

But two had begun to question their existence, had become more than what theyd been created to be as part of the project.  For lack of a better word, they became self-aware in a way their breather didnt.  When they find out they are going to be destroyed, they run away to try and find a way to continue to exist. 

My idea of the world is a blend of steampunk with some of the troupes of fantasy and a dash of superheros.  The original story was inspired by the movie Soldier staring Kurt Russel, and is the begging personality I see the soldiers having. But they have started to have strange feelings and think beyond war and tactics.  Perhaps they are just trying to fit in and look like normal citizens or perhaps they are looking for the professor that created them for answers, or seeking answers from somewhere else, its very open to possibilities.

Ideas I'm working on

Arabian Steampunk idea
Modern Native American Alternative History idea
Stormpunk idea.
Horror story idea using old Kult RPG setting

Possible pairings
Neighbors
Roommates
Patient x doctor or nurse
Best friends
Co-workers
Owner x neko
Owner x android
Doctor x patient
MILF x Teacher or Principle or tutor
Curvey women x friends boyfriend or brother

(I'm willing to consider other pairings.  I may create a separate post for those more risque thoughts.)

Picture story thread - always adding stuff

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:50:32 PM by kakihara »

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Exploring my Dark Side
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 01:17:34 PM »

'Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.'

Im looking for some darker stories I can roleplay via thread on the forums or email. Every so often I get the want to write a darker story or two featuring hard bondage, a heavy D/s relationship on/or non-con or other things I've not tried or that have been rare playing in the past. A way of letting out my darkside to play.

Sacrilegious

This idea comes from watching too many British mysteries. Think Death on the Nile and that time period. A nun comes to Egypt on a pilgrimage but it's easy to get turned around in a foreign land when you don't speak the language. She accidentally stumbles in on a smuggling operation and finds herself staring down the barrel of a rifle, arabs yelling at her in a language she doesn't understand.

Then, a pleasant voice calls out in English to be very still and he'll handle it. The American says a few words to those in the place and the suddenly relax, flashing smiles at the man. She thinks she is rescued until chains are slapped on her and she is rushed to a villa on the city outskirts, a prisoner of the American smuggler.

Black Beauty

My character befriend you and then desired you since High School, one of the few to openly welcome the African American student.  But when he tried to act on his feelings you rebuffed him with the notion that you only date others of your race and just be friends.  The two lost touch when they went to college and MC got his law degree, eventually joining the DAs office.  He lost his old, shy ways along the way and embraced a Machiavellian attitude, networking and gaining influence with everyone he could, learning about them all. 

Now a prestigious ADA, the two former friends are reunited when she is charged as an accessory in a drug case brought against her current boyfriend.  The gears start turning when they are assigned a judge he knows is quite raciest.  The judge will give the maximum sentence the law allows but he hammers out a deal where she would be put on probation under the watchful eye of an officer of the court, house arrest basically.  With her old friend.  He plans to make her pay and to be his, holding the fact that if she breaks the agreement she will not only go to jail for violating the agreement to serve the rest of the full sentence, they will tack on more time for offenses against the court.

Vague ideas

*Pairings note: Either of the below could be Male x Female or I would accept Male x shemale or trap or futa as well

An alternative earth where Slavery is legal.  My idea was a story set in either like the 1950 or modern times, where certain forms of indentured servitude is permissible. I was thinking it could be allowable to put someone into such slavery either out of a financial debt the owe, or a family member owes, or because of a criminal matter involving themselves or family members. It could be whatever would work for your character best. So, due to circumstances your character would be forced into it or given a choice between being a slave or something much worse for herself or her family. A rich bachelor would take her contract. I was thinking that such servants are popular among the wealth, a status symbol. Those most respected among the elite have exceptional slaves, some who stay with them long after their contract is up. My character would put his effort and time into making your character the perfect slave in his eyes and his peers eyes.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:01:11 PM by kakihara »

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Kakihara's Krazy (Mark II)
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:02:22 PM »
Added The Red Prince of Gotham to the Darker RP list.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 03:01:25 PM »
Added Quirky Romance and Not Like That?!?  Removed The Red Prince of Gotham as Taken.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:36:11 PM by kakihara »

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 02:38:05 PM »
Added The Turing Test: Phase 2.  Removed Not Like That?!? as taken.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 04:26:22 PM »
Added Black Sheep story idea.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 03:51:54 PM »
Added If You Could Hear What I See. (Title stolen from great sad old film)