A search for Star Wars [ MUL, BON. F/M, F/F ]

Started by Hemingway, December 29, 2011, 03:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello! Star Wars is on a lot of peoples' minds these days, with the recent release of the Old Republic. I'm no different. Everything in this thread will be somehow Star Wars-related. However, it will not necessarily be based on anything related to The Old Republic, or the older Knights of the Old Republic. That said, I'm far more familiar with the old republic as a setting, than anything else in the expanded universe. I also just succeeded in making myself feel like an utter geek. Guilty as charged, I suppose. But, on to the things that I am interested in!

Idea 1: I'm copying this one from another thread of mine, because -- why not? A smuggler is enlisted by someone who, unbeknownst to the smuggler, is a Sith on a personal mission. Over the course of their mission, both are put at considerable risk, by Jedi, pirates, and even jealous Sith. But that does not prevent the Sith from viewing the smuggler in a different light, with desire. Such personal desire being a driving force of the dark side, and not taking no for an answer, the Sith takes what he or she wants from the smuggler - whether the smuggler or not is entirely willing, remains to be seen.

Idea 2: A Sith of considerable power is placed in charge of a regiment of the Imperial army locked in battle on some planet or another. As a punishment for his failure, the commander of the regiment is killed by the Sith, and the new commander, a rather young female officer who finds herself suddenly in a vastly unenviable position, is made a sort of plaything for the Sith. For her, the slightest failure could mean death, and electric shocks are practically routine, as the Sith tries not only to ensure victory, but also takes sadistic joy in tormenting his plaything.

Idea 3: Also, a lighter sort of story. A Sith is sent by her master to kill a Jedi. He defeats her, but does not kill her. Though she may hate him for it at first, he is determined to make her, as it were, see the light. It is possible that, during the course of this, she teaches him a thing or two about feelings. If this story sounds at all familiar, I have no clue why. I'm innocent, I swear.