An Unoriginal Halloween Party [ M/F, UN ]

Started by Hemingway, October 27, 2011, 06:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

In the spirit of Halloween, I've been wanting to do a straight-up horror game. Werewolves, ghosts, that sort of thing. Well, it'll have to wait, because I had a fantastic idea. By fantastic, I of course mean fantastically clichéd. In a good, charming way, I like to think.

Basically, Halloween is coming, and the Cougar next door is feeling lonely - perhaps frightened by all the ghosts and goblins, and needing someone to hold her. Your guess is as good as mine. It's not that bad, though, because she has a solution to that problem, in the form of the guy next door, the guy of around 18 who doesn't have the best luck with girls. She knows that, of course - it's the sort of thing you pick up on pretty fast. She also knows she can get him to come over for a private Halloween party. Maybe she tempted him by saying she'd dress up as whatever he wanted, encouraged him to use his imagination. Or maybe she had it all figured out, the perfect costume to lure him in. Or maybe she's a witch, practicing her dark arts. Either way, he obviously jumps at the chance. Well, he's a bit of a pessimist, so he doesn't really allow himself to think of it as a "chance". But it's something he can't miss, anyway.

And so he shows up for her Halloween party, and they have the whole night to themselves. Who knows - maybe they won't settle for just one?