You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 12:39:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Three New Plots Seeds! (F looking for M or F)  (Read 362 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Three New Plots Seeds! (F looking for M or F)
« on: October 22, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »
Hello, everyone!

Hereby, for your enjoyment, I present three new story seeds I got recently and decided to get out of my system :) They are short and somewhat vague, so they would need some further developing with my prospective writing partner. Still, that also makes them quite open for tweaking :)

1. Prison Romance

Your basic vanilla love story. I'd like to play a young woman that finds herself in prison. My writing partner would play a man she encounters in there: a prison guard, a social worker - or, maybe, someone she bumps into when on work release? Whatever the case, a relationship develops between two of them...

2. Asylum Inmate

I was watching a movie called "Shadow Puppets" today and I realized that I quite liked the starting situation of the main character: being locked in a padded cell :) Building on that, I'd like to play a female who finds herself imprisoned in a mental asylum and gets subjected to various treatments. My writing partner could play... whoever he / she wanted to: a doctor, a guard... multiple characters, even. I'm really open here plot-wise: I'd just like to play a patient in an asylum :)

3. Collared

Have you ever watched a strange J.Lo movie called "The Cell"? I've seen it recently and I admit that there was one scene that really moved me: the part when J.Lo's character gets overpowered by the villain in the virtual world and finds herself transformed into his scary, beautiful thrall wearing a slave collar... The underlying motif of an innocent person being drawn into and enthralled by D/s fantasy might be worth of exploring.

I admit that I only have this starting idea here - the exact nature of the plot would have to be worked out with my writing partner. We might go with something fantastical here: maybe my character, a modern-day woman, would find herself transported into a different reality and enslaved by some otherworldly being? Or, maybe, we could go with something more realistic - a story where a woman who practices only "vanilla" sex slowly discovers her hidden D/s nature... I suspect there are many possibilties here.

So, here are the ideas... :) Interested? If so, please PM me!