You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 05:17:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeks ex-wife  (Read 375 times)

Offline CanuckianTopic starter

• Canadian
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: Second star to the right- oh, who'm I kidding? I'm right here
  • Insert message here
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
M seeks ex-wife
« on: October 20, 2011, 05:46:31 PM »
This is something that I've often thought about.  How do two people who tried to make it work and decided it didn't, how do they react to being put into proximity together?

The setup:  they married young, right out of high school, no children or cheating.  Two or three years was enough to make them think they were too busy. Or was it personalities?  Compatability?  Those questions will always linger. Add to that they both get jobs which put them into close physical space on a daily basis that forces them to deal with each other.

I'm envisioning a military-type game where both are on a Navy ship. Perhaps a cruise ship based game if that doesn't appeal to you. The exact details are negotiable but you get the gist of what I want.  I think this will have loads of UST and BST, not to mention all those other activities Elliquiy is known for  ;)

Offline JadenMystic

• “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: The state dedicated to Horse Racing and Bourbon Baby!!!!!
  • Be strong, and give it your all!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: M seeks ex-wife
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 03:12:08 PM »
This sounds like it could be interesting. I do have to ask tho, What exactly is UST and BST? I've never heard of them on here.