You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:06:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A novice seeking experienced mentor (M for F)  (Read 438 times)

Offline JohnnyMarsTopic starter

A novice seeking experienced mentor (M for F)
« on: October 15, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
Hi I'm new to Elliquain and role playing. There is a lot going on here and I'm a little overwhelmed so I thought I'd let people know what I'm looking for. Since I'm new I'm looking for a girl who is more experienced than me which shouldn't be hard and for someone who is more importantly willing to put up with my inexperience and be understanding and nice about it. Since I don't have a lot of experience I'm open to a wide variety of scenarios and willing to try all sorts of things, though there are probably a few exceptions. I would prefer for the scenarios to have some adult content as well. Basically I'm looking for someone to lead me a long a little and get my feet wet with some experience. PM me if your interested and I look forward to hearing form you.:) (Also since this is my first thread I don't think I have broken any rules, but if I have please let me know. 

Offline inflatetress

Re: A novice seeking experienced mentor (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 01:07:22 AM »
Just out of curoisty Johnny Mars- what are your interests as far as adult content goes (aka...your "ons")?  You can PM them to me if you'd like but you also might want to post them here.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
Hi Johnny and welcome to E!

As inflatress says, a good first step is to go to the Lords Ons and Offs forum and create a thread where you can tell people what interests you and what doesn't in RPs - whether thats genres, writing styles, other players behaviours or sexual kinks and acts. Then link that post to your sig and right away other members of E can see what kinds of things you like and don't like. Just take a quick look at what others have done to get an idea of different ways to "present yourself"

If you have some story ideas of your own this is the place to list them, as well as fandoms or inspirational images or music or scenes or characters that you'd like to incorporate into a role-play. Once again, looking at other's threads here is a good guide to the kinds of content/layouts to use.

Good luck!

Offline JohnnyMarsTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 11:31:34 PM »
Here is a link to an on/off I made hope this helps. :)