I would prefer RP over IM, it is faster (in my opinion)
however i am up for PM RP, though i will not be able to respond as often.
Now before I get started talking about what i like i'm going to paste 3 links here :
My off forum request thread (I'll explain why in a minute,) http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120816.0
My Ons and Offs thread : http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120813.0
My Profile, with a more in depth look at my ons and offs : http://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23673
Now, the reason i pasted those 3 links here, is because my off forum request thread has the Fandoms that i enjoy RPing in as well as the canon pairings i enjoy and look for; My ons and offs thread gives a glimpse into what i'm looking for (don't worry i'll explain further down,) and my profile has my full ons and offs, so you can look at exactly what makes me tick (in case i miss some in this post.)
(UPDATE : I'm posting my fandom requests here too, just to make things easier for everyone. )
Series I RP
Supernatural (just watched the first episode of season seven, so i wanna start this again)
Queer as folk (US version)
BBC's Merlin ( REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO RP WITH ME ON THIS)
Vampire diaries (REALLY WANT RPERS FOR THIS - I've started watching the new season of Vampire Diaries and i either wanna do a Klaus / Stefan one, or maybe Matt / Jeremy or Alaric / Damon...or any combination of the men in the show, i'd love to work with it
True Blood : I have seen every episode, and i would do an Eric / Bill, or Eric / Alcide...or even Sam / Alcide (crack pairings i know but i don't do Het) i'll also do any of them against an OC
Haven : Duke / Nathan
Characters I RP
Supernatural - Sam (i can do Dean but i prefer Sammy)
Queer as Folk - Justin, Brian
BBC's Merlin - Merlin
Vampire Diaries - Damon Salvatore, Jeremy Gilbert, Klaus
True Blood : Eric, Alcide
Haven : Duke or Nathan
Characters I am looking to interact with (negotiable if you ask nicely)
Supernatural - Dean (Sam if i'm playing Dean) I only do Wincest!
Queer as folk - Justin, Brian (or if i am playing Brian you can also be just an OC, you know how he gets around
I prefer brian/justin though)
BBC's Merlin - Arthur
Vampire diaries - Klaus, Jeremy, Stefan, Matt, Alaric
True Blood : Bill, Alcide, Sam
Haven : Duke or Nathan
Here is an overview of what I expect and want :
1. I have classes on weekdays until 3 PM, I won't be online until closer to 5 PM, with that having been said I would prefer on weekdays to RP on messenger or PM, seeing as i can multitask while i have my IMs open. On weekends if you wanna do something in PM's or even in a thread i'm fine with that, as long as i don't have something going on (which i'll let you know if I do, i prefer IM though.)
2. I like a lot of sex in my RP's, but it's not often going to be PWP, unless the plot is what i call a porn-y plot, basically where the plot is built around the sexual acts of the characters, (EX: A desire demon being summoned by a male mage.) What a normal plot idea for me, would be something revolving around people who are deeply in love or deeply attracted to one another (which becomes love) as they overcome various obstacles and things (EX : A vampire who meets another man (be they human or otherwise) and enlists their help fighting against vampire hunters, falling in love with them in the process (with lots of steamy sex throughout) )
2a : I am a hopeless romantic, and i RP to live out fantasies of things that will never actually (or probably won't) happen. Realistically speaking all romance has sex in it, and when someone is in love they are more likely to make love to their partner more often, hence the reason i like a lot of sex in my RP's.
3. I am a gay man and i like the male form, more specifically i enjoy men with muscle (Think 6 pack abs and defined muscles, not Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Universe.) This does not mean i don't want women playing men, as long as your character is male your gender doesn't matter to me, most of my RP partners in the past have been female so I'm okay with that, (however i would like you to let me know your gender so i don't end up sticking my foot in my mouth later, i'm the king of awkward so it's been known to happen.)
4. I may be one of the youngest members here (I literally joined on my 18th birthday) but I am a kinky, perverted individual (if my mind didn't have the gutter it would be homeless) which often brings up perverted jokes and things that come up during the RP (usually in Parentheses since i do all my OOC conversation in parentheses during RP) ) If you're just in this for the RP that's fine, I'll try to keep my perverted jokes to myself, but if you wanna get to know me and actually be friends then you might wanna keep this in mind.
5. If we are RPing on IM i'm on my IM programs every day, i have all 3 main IM programs (AIM, MSN and Yahoo) so naturally it's what i prefer; If you can't be on for some reason, please be courteous and let me know, don't leave me hanging please? This goes the same if you just stop wanting to RP with me, please let me know, i promise it won't be that painful.
6. I've only ever RPed one (or two) main characters, the most i'll go for is a threesome, with one of us doubling up with two guys, and one doing one guy. As far as secondary characters go, as long as you don't want me to play a character that my main character is talking to i'm fine with it (i don't really like talking to myself...if that makes sense.) I am safely able to RP two characters at once, usually more than that and i get confused or turned around (which causes me to have to go back and say "what the hell? what was i trying to say?") which is never a good thing.
Okay, I can't think of any more bullet points so i'm just going to move onto the kinds of characters I play.
I do only fictional settings, historical settings usually turn boring for me unless you've got a twist on them, like supernatural creatures in the victorian era, or something like that.Fantasy genre characters
Elves : I play a lot of elven characters, usually versed in what would be considered old magic, usually magic long forgotten by humans but remembered only by the elves. I normally play mages for fantasy settings but they may be mages that have learned to use swords and things, so they can defend themselves.
Fae : I've never actually done a Fae character but i would love to, I love anything with a deep magical focus, so If that's what your looking for then i'm your guy.
There are other character types i could use, amongst the ones i wont use are Dwarves, Orcs, or Undead (other than vampires and werewolves) no zombies or skeletons for me.Supernatural Genre Characters
Vampires : I am a huge vampire geek, I watch True Blood, the Vampire Diaries, I read the House of Night series, and the Mortal Instruments series so i'm big on vampires, with any spin on them you want to make; (however, i do not do Twilight vamps, i think Stephenie Meyer was on some serious drugs when she came up with those vampires.) My vampires are not the kind to indiscriminately kill, they normally have a conscience and either only kill the evil, or they kill because they are being attacked. When they feed it is normally not lethal however if the plot calls for an evil vampire then we could use a secondary NPC character (basically not one of the main ones) and have them be a more antagonizing vampire. My vampires find feeding to be an intimate thing, so when they bite someone the bite is sexual, it's pleasurable so the victim does not scream or wish to run away (a sort of defense mechanism type thing) they have other powers, but those powers all depend on the plot.
Male Witches (not to be confused with wizards which are more in the fantasy genre) : Witches as i imagine them, take their powers from nature, the earth, the moon, things like that. They are stronger in groups because their powers can be pooled together though some witches are born more powerful than others, so it doesn't necessarily have to be that way. My witches have powers that can change depending on the plot, some of them have magic that just changes based on intention, others have specific ability ranges that can change based on the plot.
Demons : My demons have two forms, a human form and a more demonic form. Both forms are sexually appealing, but the demonic form has more of an otherworldly appeal, darker skin (usually a non human shade,) as well as different attributes that set them apart (horns, wings...however you want it to be.) My demons usually are either of the lustful / desire variety, (for the more porn centric plots, unless you can fit them in either as a secondary character or otherwise) or the repentant, demon trying to become either human or angel again type. These types are good people, who were just mislead into doing things that were wrong without realizing it. They have various powers depending on what type of demon they are, and depending on the plot it'll change.
Angels : My angels are not the chaste virginal types, they are the kind that have a healthy sexual appetite, but are still benevolent and still work for the well being of others. Their powers are usually ones of healing and protection, but they have their vengeful sides, where they smite with "holy" vengeance. (I am by no means a religious person so both angels and demons are mostly of my own creation, they just vaguely resemble the angels in the bible.)
Werewolves : I haven't done a whole lot with werewolves, so I can't honestly say too much about my preferences, other than the fact that i've recently read a few knotting fics and i find it interesting, i also find the whole "heat cycle" thing interesting so if you like werewolves then come talk with me about em, we'll see what we can come up with"
Other supernatural creatures : If you can think of another supernatural creature you like, talk with me about it, i'm sure i'm forgetting some and i am a huge supernatural creature buff, as well as mythology and things like that, so just let me know if you have any suggestions (I might even add them here.)
I am also thinking about doing something in the bioshock fandom, maybe an original plot with a couple having to survive in rapture, or maybe a couple that is returning to rapture for a specific reason.
Okay, now i'm moving on to Kinks, i'm not going to go into a large amount of detail because if I did we'd be here all day.
1. Cum : I love cum, the more the better, we can have as much as you like or as little, I just find it very erotic and enjoy having it in the RP.
2. Large cocks : To go with my muscular men i enjoy large cocks, it's probably just the size queen in me but i like em big lol.
3. I like light bondage, nothing heavy but tying someone up and putting a cock ring on em never hurt anyone every once in a while. :)
4. I like sex toys too, anything to enhance the sexual experience, maybe start with a massage and then move on to something kinkier, it just depends on what we feel like.
5. Public sex is a turn on too, exhibitionism is a very good one.
Things i do not like
Anything related to bodily fluids (beyond cum) : Vomit, scat or golden showers are just nasty, it's just gross people, why is it erotic? waste needs to stay in the bathroom.
Pain / Torture / Rape : I'm disabled, so i've had my fair share of pain in my life, i don't find it a turn on (beyond biting) so just leave the torture and stuff for someone else okay?
Humiliation isn't a turn on, it's just mean to demean someone while you're having sex with them, it's just not nice.
If you wonder about it, just ask me okay? i'll either tell you "sure, we can do that" or.."sorry but no" so what's the worst that could happen?
If you have any questions feel free to PM me, my contact details are on my Ons and Offs in my profile, so either PM me for them or just drop me a line there directly.
UPDATE 10-10-11 = I am adding onto this post to just list some Characters from Comic book series i wouldn't mind trying.
X-men - I have been an x-men fan since i was a kid, you name it and i'd probably RP it (if it's a gay pairing.)
Spiderman - I have this idea of Spiderman getting serviced >.> (lip service or otherwise..if you get my drift) after having the front of his pants ripped off while he's in costume, um i'm not sure what character would work for that to go with him but yeah..that'd be a good one.
Superman - I'm a big fan of the show Smallville, i wouldn't do Clark/Superman with Lex luthor, but any other character might be nice. :)
Batman - I think i could handle a Batman / Robin storyline of some sort, i'm not sure how that would go, but i'd definately be open to it.
(I'd also be open to like a gay orgy scenario with either the Justice League or X-men)
Fantastic 4 - I think i'd enjoy experimenting with just what body parts Mr Fantastic can stretch
especially with the human torch.
If you think of any others, just ask me alright?
I'd also do something with Tony Stark, though i'm not sure what lol.
ALSO, i am limiting my Original RP's to people who already have plot ideas thought out, or people who have an idea of what they want. I like already created worlds because i know what i have to work with, but if you've got a good idea run it by me.
Specific Worlds : This is my first world i've ever created, so bear with me and if there are any questions, let me know.
The world of Arcana, magic is everywhere. The planet and world itself is created by magical energies, yet there are people who live as people on earth live, they stay out of the magical realm and content themselves with living safely, using machines that do the same things magic users do, such as giving people light, air conditioning, running water and other things that we have in our every day lives. There are two hemispheres in Arcana, divided by a magical barrier that is never crossed by either group. On one side, at the southern hemisphere, lies the settlements of the normal people, who have no power over magic and never choose to use it. On the other side, are the settlements of the "Gifted" they embrace their magic, and live in cities where their magic is a part of society and life itself. Supernatural creatures of all kinds live in the world of the gifted, Witches, male and female, use magic in rituals and to protect people in society alongside Vampires, who feed from them in exchange for their protection and strength.
Vampires who feed from witches and protect them are called Arcane Warriors, they gain control over magical energy through the blood of the ones they protect, thereby giving them even more strength to protect their charges.
The world of Arcana is full of life, but there are darker sides to it as well . . . Once you enter, be careful, because even if you wish to leave . . . Arcana might not let you go.I am no longer doing PM or forum threads, i tried but my schedule just got a hell of a lot busier, so If you aren't willing to do RP over IM don't message me.