News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Caehlim's Story Ideas

Started by Caehlim, November 30, 2007, 01:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

I'm currently involved in one story, but I'd like to do a few more so here are some ideas if anyone is interested.

The particular genders in any of these ideas are completely malleable though as I mention on my on/offs I doubt I can write a good F/F combination. My ideal preference is for M/M combinations but I'm easy. I don't mind what gender you are in the real world either, be whichever gender you'd like in the game.

The stories are also left pretty broad with a lot of options available, these are just starting points and ideas. The details I would like to work out with whoever is interested to make a story we'll both enjoy. My on/offs are linked in my signature but my interests are pretty broad. Feel free to suggest any ideas of your own if none of these appeal. Basically I'm just looking for a game at the moment.

1. [Exalted] In the early first age of creation, before things started to go wrong, a new Lunar exalts and returns to Ameru to meet their Solar mate. A story of love, seduction and the infinite possibilities of shapeshifting and sorcery. (I would really want to play the Lunar in this one). This one would be best if you're open to the idea of the lunar switching between genders.

2. [Fantasy] A powerful but lonely sorcerer takes on an attractive apprentice, teaching them in exchange for companionship. I don't mind playing either role and this could range from a romantic tale of two lonely people to a dom/sub relationship depending on where people want to go with this.

3. [Modern] Self-bondage goes awry. Giant moth suggested this idea a while ago, and with apologies to them, I'd like to steal it. As they described it...
Quote from: Giant MothFor those who don't know, it's when a person does bondage on himself/herself. It usually contains some form of escape mechanism, such as a a key(for cuffs or padlock). Sometimes the escape mechanism is purely based on yourself, but others add extra uncertainty, such as timed releases(keys falling down when a candle burns out a rope, etc)."
Any idea built around this concept would be extremely sexy though the basic idea is of someone being caught doing self-bondage (either alone experimenting or setting it up for someone else to arrive) and the new arrival taking advantage of the situation. I'm happy playing either role for this one.

4. [Any] Through magic, advanced science, alien intervention or whatever plot device is required and appropriate to the genre a being is formed of full adult growth, intelligence and maturity but innocent with no experience of the world (KyleXY would be a good example). The first person they encounter takes them in and teaches them about the world and worldly elements. Will the person they meet be kind and become perhaps a friend and a lover, or will they take advantage of the new human's innocence.

I may add some more if I get inspired later. Reply here or PM me if you're interested in any of them or have an idea of your own.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Tsume

You're an amazing RPer, bud, and if you ever want to try something feel free to message me. Chances are I'll be up for it. :)

Though, as you got already, I'm extremely submissive, so that's probably something to take into account.

Sabby

Well, I love idea 4... would you be ok if I played the girl? The one made, and learning? And if so, would you be ok if it was a kind person who took her in?

Lyria

I love idea #2. I would be interested in playing the apprentice, if you don't mind her being female. I miss writing in a fantasy world.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs