Welcome! I hope you see something that you like! If you don't see anything specific that tickles your fancy but you think we might be a good match, you're welcome to suggest one of your own ideas.
Here's what I ask for from and offer to my partner:
- Communication: Please share your thoughts and concerns about the progress of the story and mention any extended absences! If you find that you've lost interest, please do me the courtesy of letting me know. I promise to do the same. I don't mind idle chatter, but it's definitely not a requirement.
- Details and Content: Give me something to work with! I don't need a novel, but I do need details to latch onto. Details about your character's thoughts and feelings are always great, but I also like sensory details about their appearance, clothing, and surroundings. I'll try to provide the same things for you.
- Gender and Sexuality: I don't care what gender you are as long as you write whatever you're playing well. I most commonly play submissive females, but I also enjoy playing both males and females that dominate females and the occasional light story. I can switch if a story calls for it, but I'm generally not interested in dominating a man long-term.
- Plot vs Smut: I like smut, but I don't like only smut. I need a plot as well. I adore tales of star-crossed lovers fighting to be together, but it can also be great fun if the main characters are more adversarial. The plot can potentially be centered around the smut, but it needs to be present. Generally, I prefer longer stories, but I do occasionally like to explore an idea with a one-shot.
- Posting Frequency: I like a partner who can post 2+ times a week. It's fine to be absent occasionally, but I've unfortunately found that my interest can fade if we frequently go several weeks between posts. I would estimate that I typically post 3-6 days a week. I try to answer posts in the order my partners made them, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood or I pass over a post so that I can give it the attention it deserves when I have enough time -- this is particularly likely to happen when it's been over a week since my partner's last post.
- Post Length: I like to see at least 2-3 solid paragraphs, ideally 4-6 paragraphs, but you won't scare me with something longer. I personally find it hard to consistently write more than 6+ paragraphs per post. I generally give what I get, so if your posts are on the shorter side, my replies will be shorter as well. That said, I can write a pretty darn long post if the situation merits it.
- Spelling and Grammar: Nobody's perfect, but I do want to feel like you care enough about your writing to glance back over it and correct any egregious errors that slipped through before you hit "Post." I consider myself a reasonably accomplished writer and I'm enough of a perfectionist that I try to correct any errors that slip through before (or sometimes after) I post a reply.
A Few Favorite Ons
For details about my particular kinks, please take a look at my Ons and Offs
, but here's a list of a few that are always welcome!
- historic and historical fantasy settings
- forced and arranged marriages
- dub-con and coercion
- characters who are submissive in bed but rarely out of it
- when "no" means "yes"
- D/S and bondage
- intelligent characters and partners
- petite character, large partner
- kidnapping and captivity
- moral shades of gray
Please give me some of your thoughts on the story and characters if you contact me to express interest. It doesn't have to be a lot of detail, but I do want an idea of what you're going to contribute to the story. The themes mentioned are the bare minimum, so feel free to mention any other themes or kinks that you think would be a good fit.
The Ties that Bind -- Looking for MThemes: consensual sex, kidnapping, captivity, bondage, battle of wits, star-crossed lovers
One of the emperor's younger sons, he is tasked to track down the only surviving member of the royal house of a newly conquered nation. She will be forced to marry another member of his family once captured, thus tying the newly conquered nation more tightly to the empire. An honorable man, he's uneasy with this but knows it is his duty. She is clever, resourceful, and devoted to the good of her people as well as being a great beauty.
Eventually, he manages to catch her in a situation she cannot escape and captures her. He's conscientious about keeping her from escaping and while he can't help admiring her beauty, he treats her fairly. Although wary at first, she's entranced by the honor and kindness he shows her, as well as the very strength he uses to keep her captive. He's attracted not just to her beauty, but to her determination and cleverness. Her attempts to escape turn into a sort of game for them as she tries to outwit him and he tries to anticipate her plans and stop her. As they journey back to the capital, the pair falls in love, though they continue to find themselves torn by their respective duties to their countries.
Gameplay would begin as the prince corners and captures the princess and would proceed through the slow development of their shared love and the challenges they face as they struggle to reconcile it with their duty. Likely there will be lots of bondage, but the sex would be completely consensual. I like the idea that she might actually be the one who initiates it the first time. The setting could either be pseudo-historical or fantasy.
I'd prefer to play the princess, but I might be convinced to play the prince for the right partner.
A Dangerous Woman -- Looking for MThemes: consensual sex, seduction, captivity, bondage, moral shades of gray, star-crossed lovers
Daughter of a powerful villain, she is a powerful and dangerous woman in her own right and although she doesn't seem to have her father's ambitions, she is certainly no angel. When she's taken captive, he advocates to treat her fairly, believing that there's something more to her than the crimes she's previously committed. For his trouble, he's charged with keeping her prisoner. Although she understands that the other options would have been less pleasant, she resents being kept as a prisoner and fully intends to escape. She embarks on a campaign of seduction that is only successful in the sense that he begins to fall for her. He finds himself challenged by her seductive wiles, she finds herself challenged by his strength of will, and they both find themselves challenged by the powerful, genuine desire growing between them. He may not be able to keep his lips from hers when she begs him to kiss her, but she finds it increasingly difficult to care that no matter what else he may do, he never quite loses control enough that she can escape him. Even as their affection for each other grows, outside forces conspire to tear them apart and they must not only deal with those outside forces, but with their conflicting obligations and morals. Perhaps her father returns, intent on rescuing a daughter he still believes to be completely loyal? Perhaps his allies grow impatient because she is not acting suitably contrite or accuse her of some more serious crime?
I'm primarily interested in an interesting power dynamic and conflict, laced together with consensual sex and plenty of bondage. The setting could be anything from medieval fantasy to modern superhero.
From the Sea -- Looking for MThemes: consensual sex, bondage, amnesia, mystery
Riding on the beach after a violent winter storm, a nobleman spots a human form amidst the flotsam and jetsam. Expecting it to be a corpse, he investigates and is startled to find the body is that of a living woman. She's unconscious and a bit bruised and scraped, but does not seem to be seriously injured. He scoops her up and carries her back to his castle high on the cliffs, ordering his servants to bathe her, tend her injuries and then tuck her into bed. Later that day, she wakes and he discovers she has no memories of her origins and a strange accent. Fascinated by her fragile, yielding beauty, he tells her that she is his wife or mistress and takes her to his bed, finally fulfilling old fantasies with her willing body. Although months pass, the lingering mystery of her origins is never far from his mind and they both sense that it is only a matter of time before the return of her memory interrupts their idyll.
Is she the daughter of a powerful foreign noble? A criminal being sought by the law? A creature of magic torn from the depths by the great storm? Or something stranger still? Has she been thrust through time and space?
I'm not a big fan of listing character/character pairings -- I don't think it really provides more information about plots someone would be interested in than taking a moment to look at their Ons and Offs -- but here are a few initial story seeds that I'd love to develop further. Some could be more elaborate stories, some are probably one-shots.
- A great warrior and leader from a harsher time, he was summoned from the underworld to be their salvation. She is a delicate and innocent girl, who was the heart of the spell that brought him back. Perhaps he's been touched with darkness during his time in the underworld? Their fates are now inextricably bound and the fate of their homeland lies in their hands, but they will never succeed if he cannot overcome his resentment at being ripped through time and she cannot overcome her fear of the powerful and attractive warrior. Possible setting: ancient Egypt
- She's a living weapon of mass destruction who remembers destroying cities only in her nightmares. He's a powerful, dark wizard drawn to protect her for reasons he does not understand. They will be the salvation of their world, but only if they can save each other from their own darkness first.
- I want to play a tentacle monster that has its way with a girl. Probably a one-shot, but could be a scene in something longer.
- Looking for a serial killer a la Dexter who would become fascinated with a damaged young woman and take her under his wing.