You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 24, 2017, 07:04:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Deliciously Deviant Desires [Bon, NC -- mostly F for M -- all writers welcome!]  (Read 3554 times)

Offline SyeneTopic starter

Welcome! I hope you see something that you like! If you don't see anything specific that tickles your fancy but you think we might be a good match, you're welcome to suggest one of your own ideas.

THE BASICS

Here's what I ask for from and offer to my partner:
  • Communication: Please share your thoughts and concerns about the progress of the story and mention any extended absences! If you find that you've lost interest, please do me the courtesy of letting me know. I promise to do the same. I don't mind idle chatter, but it's definitely not a requirement.
  • Details and Content: Give me something to work with! I don't need a novel, but I do need details to latch onto. Details about your character's thoughts and feelings are always great, but I also like sensory details about their appearance, clothing, and surroundings. I'll try to provide the same things for you.
  • Gender and Sexuality: I don't care what gender you are as long as you write whatever you're playing well. I most commonly play submissive females, but I also enjoy playing both males and females that dominate females and the occasional light story. I can switch if a story calls for it, but I'm generally not interested in dominating a man long-term.
  • Plot vs Smut: I like smut, but I don't like only smut. I need a plot as well. I adore tales of star-crossed lovers fighting to be together, but it can also be great fun if the main characters are more adversarial. The plot can potentially be centered around the smut, but it needs to be present. Generally, I prefer longer stories, but I do occasionally like to explore an idea with a one-shot.
  • Posting Frequency: I like a partner who can post 2+ times a week. It's fine to be absent occasionally, but I've unfortunately found that my interest can fade if we frequently go several weeks between posts. I would estimate that I typically post 3-6 days a week. I try to answer posts in the order my partners made them, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood or I pass over a post so that I can give it the attention it deserves when I have enough time.
  • Post Length: I like to see at least 2-3 solid paragraphs, ideally 4-6 paragraphs, but you won't scare me with something longer. I personally find it hard to consistently write more than 6+ paragraphs per post. I generally give what I get, so if your posts are on the shorter side, my replies will be shorter as well. That said, I can write a pretty darn long post if the situation merits it.
  • Spelling and Grammar: Nobody's perfect, but I do want to feel like you care enough about your writing to glance back over it and correct any egregious errors that slipped through before you hit "Post." I consider myself a reasonably accomplished writer and I'm enough of a perfectionist that I try to correct any errors that slip through before (or sometimes after) I post a reply.
A Few Favorite Ons

For details about my particular kinks, please take a look at my Ons and Offs, but here's a list of a few that are always welcome!
  • historic and historical fantasy settings
  • forced and arranged marriages 
  • dub-con and coercion
  • characters who are submissive in bed but rarely out of it
  • when "no" means "yes"
  • D/S and bondage
  • intelligent characters and partners 
  • petite character, large partner
  • kidnapping and captivity
  • moral shades of gray
AVAILABLE STORIES

Please give me some of your thoughts on the story and characters if you contact me to express interest. It doesn't have to be a lot of detail, but I do want an idea of what you're going to contribute to the story. The themes mentioned are the bare minimum, so feel free to mention any other themes or kinks that you think would be a good fit.

Darkest Dreams -- Looking for M

Themes: dub-con, D/S, bondage, kidnapping, captivity, forced marriage or slavery

She's woken trembling more nights than she can count from dreams of submitting to dominant, powerful men, but she suspects that reality would be far less kind than those dreams, were she to find herself made into a slavegirl. When one of her father's enemies takes her captive, threatening to kill her unless her father agrees to an agreement sealed with her marriage, she's not about to let her nascent attraction to her captor prevent her from escaping. She's largely lacking in the necessary skills to do so, but clever enough to take advantage of what she can. Her captor, while he has a taste for submissive women, finds her determination, bravery, and quick wit refreshing. When he begins to notice the way her breath catches with something more than fear when she's brought before him after an attempt to escape, he's even more interested. Not only is she bright and strong-willed enough to become a true partner, rather than the pawn he'd expected, but it appears that she may have a taste for the darker pleasures he prefers. Perhaps arrangements are made and she becomes his queen, enthroned beside him by day, trusted to rule in his absence and kneeling before him at night. Perhaps things take a darker turn when her father refuses the alliance and he suggests that he could claim her as his concubine instead of killing her and force her father to watch him use and abuse her like a common slavegirl and she agrees because she's peeved with her father and she longs to be dominated by him.

I really love the idea that she's pretty intensely submissive, but that she's got plenty of spirit and is not going to let her desires stop her from doing her duty. This would be well-suited to a fantasy or historical setting, but I'm open to other ideas. They could be royalty, nobles or perhaps from powerful families within the underworld, though she has certainly been fairly sheltered up until her kidnapping. I want the non-con elements to stay more on the side of coercion than physical force, but a few stolen caresses and kisses would be acceptable as things progress. Depending on my partner's preferences, we could limit it to pretty mild D/S or the young woman could end up collared, pierced, and/or branded.   

The Ties that Bind -- Looking for M

Themes: consensual sex, kidnapping, captivity, bondage, battle of wits, star-crossed lovers

One of the emperor's younger sons, he is tasked to track down the only surviving member of the royal house of a newly conquered nation. She will be forced to marry another member of his family once captured, thus tying the newly conquered nation more tightly to the empire. An honorable man, he's uneasy with this but knows it is his duty. She is clever, resourceful, and devoted to the good of her people as well as being a great beauty.

Eventually, he manages to catch her in a situation she cannot escape and captures her. He's conscientious about keeping her from escaping and while he can't help admiring her beauty, he treats her fairly. Although wary at first, she's entranced by the honor and kindness he shows her, as well as the very strength he uses to keep her captive. He's attracted not just to her beauty, but to her determination and cleverness. Her attempts to escape turn into a sort of game for them as she tries to outwit him and he tries to anticipate her plans and stop her. As they journey back to the capital, the pair falls in love, though they continue to find themselves torn by their respective duties to their countries.

Gameplay would begin as the prince corners and captures the princess and would proceed through the slow development of their shared love and the challenges they face as they struggle to reconcile it with their duty. Likely there will be lots of bondage, but the sex would be completely consensual. I like the idea that she might actually be the one who initiates it the first time. The setting could either be pseudo-historical or fantasy.

I'd prefer to play the princess, but I might be convinced to play the prince for the right partner.

A Dangerous Woman -- Looking for M

Themes: consensual sex, seduction, captivity, bondage, moral shades of gray, star-crossed lovers

Daughter of a powerful villain, she is a powerful and dangerous woman in her own right and although she doesn't seem to have her father's ambitions, she is certainly no angel. When she's taken captive, he advocates to treat her fairly, believing that there's something more to her than the crimes she's previously committed. For his trouble, he's charged with keeping her prisoner. Although she understands that the other options would have been less pleasant, she resents being kept as a prisoner and fully intends to escape. She embarks on a campaign of seduction that is only successful in the sense that he begins to fall for her. He finds himself challenged by her seductive wiles, she finds herself challenged by his strength of will, and they both find themselves challenged by the powerful, genuine desire growing between them. He may not be able to keep his lips from hers when she begs him to kiss her, but she finds it increasingly difficult to care that no matter what else he may do, he never quite loses control enough that she can escape him. Even as their affection for each other grows, outside forces conspire to tear them apart and they must not only deal with those outside forces, but with their conflicting obligations and morals. Perhaps her father returns, intent on rescuing a daughter he still believes to be completely loyal? Perhaps his allies grow impatient because she is not acting suitably contrite or accuse her of some more serious crime?

I'm primarily interested in an interesting power dynamic and conflict, laced together with consensual sex and plenty of bondage. The setting could be anything from medieval fantasy to modern superhero.

From the Sea -- Looking for M

Themes: consensual sex, bondage, amnesia, mystery

Riding on the beach after a violent winter storm, a nobleman spots a human form amidst the flotsam and jetsam. Expecting it to be a corpse, he investigates and is startled to find the body is that of a living woman. She's unconscious and a bit bruised and scraped, but does not seem to be seriously injured. He scoops her up and carries her back to his castle high on the cliffs, ordering his servants to bathe her, tend her injuries and then tuck her into bed. Later that day, she wakes and he discovers she has no memories of her origins and a strange accent. Fascinated by her fragile, yielding beauty, he tells her that she is his wife or mistress and takes her to his bed, finally fulfilling old fantasies with her willing body. Although months pass, the lingering mystery of her origins is never far from his mind and they both sense that it is only a matter of time before the return of her memory interrupts their idyll. 

Is she the daughter of a powerful foreign noble? A criminal being sought by the law? A creature of magic torn from the depths by the great storm? Or something stranger still? Has she been thrust through time and space?

STORY SEEDS

I'm not a big fan of listing character/character pairings -- I don't think it really provides more information about plots someone would be interested in than taking a moment to look at their Ons and Offs -- but here are a few initial story seeds that I'd love to develop further. Some could be more elaborate stories, some are probably one-shots.
  • A great warrior and leader from a harsher time, he was summoned from the underworld to be their salvation. She is a delicate and innocent girl, who was the heart of the spell that brought him back. Perhaps he's been touched with darkness during his time in the underworld? Their fates are now inextricably bound and the fate of their homeland lies in their hands, but they will never succeed if he cannot overcome his resentment at being ripped through time and she cannot overcome her fear of the powerful and attractive warrior. Possible setting: ancient Egypt
  • She's a living weapon of mass destruction who remembers destroying cities only in her nightmares. He's a powerful, dark wizard drawn to protect her for reasons he does not understand. They will be the salvation of their world, but only if they can save each other from their own darkness first. 
  • Something with an Arabian Nights style setting.
  • I want to play a tentacle monster that has its way with a girl. Probably a one-shot, but could be a scene in something longer.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:29:37 PM by Syene »

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires [F seeking M/F]
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 02:45:38 AM »
Added "Public Enemies" and "Bound by Duty."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires [MUL, F seeking M/F]
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 02:57:55 AM »
Added "Imperiling Irene," "A Gift from Heaven," and "Love is Eternal" since August 23rd and significantly updated my Ons and Offs.

Since the last bump, I've added "One Thousand and One Nights," "A Dangerous Woman," "A Suitable Bride," and "Stalked" (not all are currently available). I've also re-written several other requests extensively and made some updates to my Ons and Offs.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- Vampires and More!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 03:51:48 AM »
Added "Gilded Cage."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »
Added "To Serve an Reluctant Master" and "From Sorceress to Slave." Moved around a number of older ideas.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M characters
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 08:31:58 PM »
Added "From the Sea" and "An Intriguing Proposition." Added a new section containing embryonic ideas for collaborative or future development. Added "A Suitable Bride" and "Bound by Duty" back to my list of active requests and rearranged the old requests section slightly. Made some stylistic changes.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M characters
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 01:18:11 AM »
Moved "Public Enemies" back to the available list and added a note about a particular craving to play a frightened and reluctant character coaxed into enjoing her new situation.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 01:36:59 AM »
Cut out a bunch of old stories that are permanently retired, added some more story seeds, and tweaked my ideas. Particularly looking to play a the dominant partner, but playing a submissive isn't completely out of the picture.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (looking for M & F)
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 02:44:29 AM »
Added "Andromeda Defiled" and "The Demon's Bargain" as well as updating and adding back some old ideas.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (seeking M & F characters for mostly M/F)
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 05:28:57 PM »
A couple new ideas and some tweaks to older ideas.

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 09:28:02 PM »
Re-wrote and re-added "A Dangerous Woman" from several years ago. Added some more details to "Augmented Reality Rape."

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 09:16:54 PM »
Removed a few taken ideas, back from vacation and ready for a bump!

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2016, 08:17:58 PM »
Rewrote my introduction and added "The Dark Lord's Daughter."

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2016, 11:46:30 PM »
Pulled "Ascent to the Top" from deep in the archives and readded "The Adventuress."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (mostly seeking M for M/F, Bon and NC)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 11:09:23 PM »
added "Darkest Dreams" and "Naturally Submissive."

It's time to look for another partner.  ;)