You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 18, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Deliciously Deviant Desires - all writers welcome! [D/S, NC, Ex, F for M/F, F/F]  (Read 4820 times)

Online SyeneTopic starter

Welcome! I hope you see something that you like! If you don't see anything specific that tickles your fancy but you think we might be a good match, you're welcome to suggest one of your own ideas.

THE BASICS

Here's what I ask for from and offer to my partner:
  • Communication: Please share your thoughts and concerns about the progress of the story and mention any extended absences! If you find that you've lost interest, please do me the courtesy of letting me know. I promise to do the same. I don't mind idle chatter, but it's definitely not a requirement.
  • Details and Content: Give me something to work with! I don't need a novel, but I do need details to latch onto. Details about your character's thoughts and feelings are always great, but I also like sensory details about their appearance, clothing, and surroundings. I'll try to provide the same things for you.
  • Gender and Sexuality: I don't care what gender you are as long as you write whatever you're playing well. I most commonly play submissive females, but I also enjoy playing both males and females that dominate females and the occasional light story. I can switch if a story calls for it, but I'm generally not interested in dominating a man long-term.
  • Plot vs Smut: I like smut, but I don't like only smut. I need a plot as well. I adore tales of star-crossed lovers fighting to be together, but it can also be great fun if the main characters are more adversarial. The plot can potentially be centered around the smut, but it needs to be present. Generally, I prefer deeper stories, but I do occasionally like to explore an idea with a one-shot.
  • Posting Frequency: I like a partner who can post 2+ times a week. More is great! I'm not going to hold it against you if you have an emergency or go on a vacation, but I've found that my interest can fade if my partner frequently goes several weeks between posts. There are many slower posters that I would love to write with, but that's the way my brain works. I would estimate that I typically post replies 3-6 days a week. I generally like to answer posts in the order my partners made them but there are a lot of reasons that doesn't always happen. Some posts take more thought, especially if we're in the habit of making longer replies, it's a new story, or I haven't had a reply in a while and have to refresh my memory. If you're very active, I may also hold off on replying to you multiple times in a day so I can catch up on more of my stories.
  • Post Length: I like to see at least 2-3 solid paragraphs, ideally 4-6 paragraphs, but you won't scare me with something longer. I personally find it hard to consistently write more than 6+ paragraphs per post, but I can write a pretty darn long post when I'm inspired or the situation merits it. I generally give what I get, so if your posts are on the shorter side, my replies will be shorter as well.
  • Spelling and Grammar: Nobody's perfect, but I do want to feel like you care enough about your writing to glance back over it and correct any egregious errors that slipped through before you hit "Post." I consider myself a reasonably accomplished writer and I'm enough of a perfectionist that I try to correct any errors that slip through before (or sometimes after) I post a reply.
A Few Favorite Ons

For full details about my particular kinks, please take a look at my Ons and Offs, but here's a list of a few that are always welcome!
  • historic and historical fantasy settings
  • forced and arranged marriages 
  • dub-con and coercion
  • characters who are submissive in bed but rarely out of it
  • when "no" means "yes"
  • D/S and bondage
  • intelligent characters and partners 
  • petite character, large partner
  • kidnapping and captivity
  • moral shades of gray

AVAILABLE STORIES

If you're interested in any of these ideas, please send me a PM rather than posting here. Please include some of your thoughts on the story and characters in your message. It doesn't have to be a lot of detail, but I do want an idea of what you're going to contribute to the story. The themes mentioned are the bare minimum, so feel free to mention any other themes or kinks that you think would be a good fit.

The Princess and the Pirate -- Looking for M or F

Themes: kidnapping, captivity, bondage, love/hate relationship

She glared at him when he pulled the blindfold from her eyes, her firm breasts rising and falling. “Do you know who I am?” she demanded, resolutely ignoring the way her captor’s gaze kept drifting to her chest. She tried to keep her eyes from his sinfully muscled and tanned chest, which was visible through his half-open shirt. “Well?” If her hands hadn’t been tied behind her back, she would have put them on her hips.

When pirates attack the ship carrying a princess across the sea to wed her betrothed, she fears the worst. She’s about to charge into battle with a sword she can barely lift when the pirate captain knocks the blade from her hand. He subdues her easily, blindfolding her and carrying her back to his ship.

As it transpires, he is no ordinary pirate, but a disgraced privateer, a man framed for crimes he didn’t commit by a group of conspirators that intend to murder the princess and take her throne. Unfortunately for him, convincing the spirited princess that he’s not a villain intent on stealing her virtue, but the hero with some rather unconventional techniques is going to be quite a challenge, especially because he is extremely attracted to her and he finds the sight of her tied up delightfully arousing. Luckily for him, his damned honor won’t let him claim her without her consent -- it may be that which convinces her in the end, though the searing kisses certainly won’t hurt.

I’m looking for something of a bondage romance here. I want a fearless princess arguing with a pirate captain, both of them trying to deny their own desires until their suppressed lust explodes into wild passion. I'm completely open to a lady pirate captain.

The Ties that Bind -- Looking for M

Themes: kidnapping, captivity, bondage, battle of wits, star-crossed lovers

She was surprised by the gentleness of her captor's touch when he steadied her as she sat on a log beside the campfire. She sighed softly. She would not try to escape tonight. If nothing else, she was too tired, hungry and cold to have much chance of success. It would be better to wait until morning, once she'd rested. Still, she knew she should take every opportunity to appraise what she faced. She looked up at her captor, a shiver running down her spine as she took in his commanding presence. Certainly, his men seemed loyal to him. No one had touched her other than to manacle her hands, methodically search her for weapons, and guide her with a hand on her upper arm. Her brow furrowed faintly as he asked if he might tend to her scrapes and bruises. She inhaled deeply and then nodded. She could see the desire in his eyes as he looked at her, but he did nothing more than he'd said he would, his fingers gentle as he rubbed herbal salve into her skin. She looked up at him, bit her lower lip, and the murmured, "Thank you."

One of the emperor's younger sons, he is tasked to track down the only surviving member of the royal house of a newly conquered nation. She will be forced to marry another member of his family once captured, thus tying the newly conquered nation more tightly to the empire. An honorable man, he's uneasy with this but knows it is his duty. She is clever, resourceful, and devoted to the good of her people as well as being a great beauty.

Eventually, he manages to catch her in a situation she cannot escape and captures her. He's conscientious about keeping her from escaping and while he can't help admiring her beauty, he treats her fairly. Although wary at first, she's entranced by the honor and kindness he shows her, as well as the very strength he uses to keep her captive. He's attracted not just to her beauty, but to her determination and cleverness. Her attempts to escape turn into a sort of game for them as she tries to outwit him and he tries to anticipate her plans and stop her. As they journey back to the capital, the pair falls in love, though they continue to find themselves torn by their respective duties to their countries.

Gameplay would begin as the prince corners and captures the princess and would proceed through the slow development of their shared love and the challenges they face as they struggle to reconcile it with their duty. Likely there will be lots of bondage, but the sex would be completely consensual. I like the idea that she might actually be the one who initiates it the first time. The setting could either be pseudo-historical or fantasy. 

GENERIC IDEAS

I'm pretty much always open to discussing ideas along these lines. Let me know if something interests you and we can discuss details.

Captured and Taken -- Looking for M or F

Themes: Themes: non-con or dub-con, bondage, kidnapping, captivity

A young woman is kidnapped or captured after a battle by a powerful man. She could be a noblewoman, a princess, or a common girl. Perhaps her captor enslaves her or perhaps he forces her to marry him. Perhaps in doing so he saves her from a worse fate or perhaps he simply wants to sate his lust on her nubile body. Either way, he will not take “no” for an answer. He takes her body, claiming her virginity and making her forever his. Perhaps in time she falls in love with him and he grows fond of her. Perhaps he breaks her, turning her into his willing pleasure slave. Pregnancy is certainly a possibility, but not required.

This would be well-suited to many historical, fantasy, or sci-fi settings. I have a list of some of my favorite historical settings in my ons and offs, but feel free to suggest your own.

There are so many wonderful variations! Let me know what interests you and we’ll brainstorm.

The Adventuress -- Looking for M and/or F

Themes: non-con, bondage, kidnapping, captivity, exoticism

Looking to play a woman -- perhaps a spy, journalist, or anthropologist -- with a tendency to repeatedly end up being taken advantage of in exotic circumstances. A bit of a thrill-seeker, prone to curiosity, and secretly a bit of a slut, she usually ends up enjoying the experience. A slightly pulpy, historical setting, probably Victorian to WWII, is strongly preferred. Fantasy and sci-fi elements are always fun to add to the mix.

I'm looking for a partner to play the series of men and/or women who end up getting the better of her. A single encounter could also make a great one-shot. Let's brainstorm something together!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:17:53 PM by Syene »

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires [F seeking M/F]
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 02:45:38 AM »
Added "Public Enemies" and "Bound by Duty."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires [MUL, F seeking M/F]
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 02:57:55 AM »
Added "Imperiling Irene," "A Gift from Heaven," and "Love is Eternal" since August 23rd and significantly updated my Ons and Offs.

Since the last bump, I've added "One Thousand and One Nights," "A Dangerous Woman," "A Suitable Bride," and "Stalked" (not all are currently available). I've also re-written several other requests extensively and made some updates to my Ons and Offs.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- Vampires and More!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 03:51:48 AM »
Added "Gilded Cage."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »
Added "To Serve an Reluctant Master" and "From Sorceress to Slave." Moved around a number of older ideas.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M characters
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 08:31:58 PM »
Added "From the Sea" and "An Intriguing Proposition." Added a new section containing embryonic ideas for collaborative or future development. Added "A Suitable Bride" and "Bound by Duty" back to my list of active requests and rearranged the old requests section slightly. Made some stylistic changes.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M characters
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 01:18:11 AM »
Moved "Public Enemies" back to the available list and added a note about a particular craving to play a frightened and reluctant character coaxed into enjoing her new situation.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 01:36:59 AM »
Cut out a bunch of old stories that are permanently retired, added some more story seeds, and tweaked my ideas. Particularly looking to play a the dominant partner, but playing a submissive isn't completely out of the picture.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (looking for M & F)
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 02:44:29 AM »
Added "Andromeda Defiled" and "The Demon's Bargain" as well as updating and adding back some old ideas.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (seeking M & F characters for mostly M/F)
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 05:28:57 PM »
A couple new ideas and some tweaks to older ideas.

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 09:28:02 PM »
Re-wrote and re-added "A Dangerous Woman" from several years ago. Added some more details to "Augmented Reality Rape."

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 09:16:54 PM »
Removed a few taken ideas, back from vacation and ready for a bump!

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2016, 08:17:58 PM »
Rewrote my introduction and added "The Dark Lord's Daughter."

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2016, 11:46:30 PM »
Pulled "Ascent to the Top" from deep in the archives and readded "The Adventuress."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (mostly seeking M for M/F, Bon and NC)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 11:09:23 PM »
added "Darkest Dreams" and "Naturally Submissive."

It's time to look for another partner.  ;)

Added "The Princess and the Pirate," "Darkest Dreams," and "The Dark Lord's Daughter," as well as who knows how many updates I didn't bump.