You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:45:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Deliciously Deviant Desires (seeking M & F characters for mostly M/F)  (Read 2775 times)

Offline SyeneTopic starter

Craving a story with both characters involved as equals in the plot while my character is a spirited submissive in bed.

Decent grammar and spelling are a must for me, but I do know typos slip through from time to time. I generally prefer partners who can post at least a few times a week and generally try to post at least a few times a week (sometimes more) but I certainly know that real life comes first. As far as post length goes, I generally want at least a couple solid paragraphs and give as much as I get, but I don't generally write more than 4-6 paragraphs. It's important to me that you include details of your characters thoughts and feelings in your posts. I'm a bit of a history geek, so I particularly love historical games with people who feel the same way about the setting as I do.

As long as my partner writes well, I don't care what gender they are. I most commonly play submissive females, but I also enjoy playing both males and females that dominate females and the occasional light story. I can switch if a story calls for it, but I'm rarely interested in dominating a man long-term. I might be willing to change the genders up in some of my ideas and make them F/F or play the other character for the right partner.

For more details about my particular kinks, please take a look at my Ons and Offs.

These ideas are not necessarily first come, first served. Please give me some of your thoughts on the story and characters when you contact me to express interest. Also, note that I don't always bump this thread when I post a new idea -- sometimes I've got enough active RPs that I'm not aggressively seeking a new one, but I want to get an idea written out.

Please PM me rather than replying to this if you're interested in an RP listed here.

~~AVAILABLE STORIES~~

The Ties that Bind -- Human Bondage -- Looking for M

One of the emperor's younger sons, he is tasked to track down the only surviving member of the royal house of a newly conquered nation. She will be forced to marry another member of his family once captured, thus tying the newly conquered nation more tightly to the empire. An honorable man, he's uneasy with this but knows it is his duty. She is clever, resourceful, and devoted to the good of her people as well as being a great beauty.

Eventually, he manages to catch her in a situation she cannot escape and captures her. He's conscientious about keeping her from escaping and while he can't help admiring her beauty, he treats her fairly. Although wary at first, she's entranced by the honor and kindness he shows her, as well as the very strength he uses to keep her captive. He's attracted not just to her beauty, but to her determination and cleverness. Her attempts to escape turn into a sort of game for them as she tries to outwit him and he tries to anticipate her plans and stop her. As they journey back to the capital, the pair falls in love, though they continue to find themselves torn by their respective duties to their country.

Gameplay would begin as the prince corners and captures the princess and would proceed through the slow development of their shared love and the challenges they face as they struggle to reconcile it with their duty. Likely there will be lots of bondage, but the sex would be completely consensual. I like the idea that she might actually be the one who initiates it the first time. The setting could either be pseudo-historical or fantasy.

If you're intrigued by this idea, but it's not quite right for you, scroll down to A Dangerous Woman.

I'd prefer to play the princess, but I might be convinced to play the prince for the right partner.

Public Enemies -- Bondage/Light Human -- Looking for M or F

Daughter of a wealthy banker, she leads a life of stultifying, luxurious boredom. That all changes when she stops by her father's office one afternoon and soon finds herself a hostage in the midst of a gun battle between a young, handsome bank robber and the police. Their eyes lock for a moment and it's, if not love at first sight, then certainly lust.

When she picks up the gun that spins across the floor to her from the hands of a fallen police officer and looks up to see the robber distracted and a police officer lifting his gun to shoot him, she doesn't even hesitate. She pulls the trigger and the policeman falls to the ground. A little stunned by what she's done, she lets the robber take her away with him. Falling swiftly in love, the pair launch into a crime spree that becomes the subject of ballads and sensationalist newspapers, fascinating and horrifying the nation.

I originally envisioned this as a purely historical 1930s setting, but other time periods such as the American West might be possible. I see it as a fairly innocent romance between two inexperienced people, contrasting strongly with their ruthless crime spree, though I like the idea of including some consensual dominance and submission to it.

I'd be willing to play either the male or female character.

A Dangerous Woman -- Bondage -- Looking for M

Daughter of a powerful villain, she is a powerful and dangerous woman in her own right and although she doesn't seem to have her father's ambitions, she is certainly no angel. When she's taken captive, he advocates to treat her fairly, believing that there's something more to her than the crimes she's previously committed. For his trouble, he's charged with keeping her prisoner. Although she understands that the other options would have been less pleasant, she resents being kept as a prisoner and fully intends to escape. She embarks on a campaign of seduction that is only successful in the sense that he begins to fall for her. He finds himself challenged by her seductive wiles, she finds herself challenged by his strength of will, and they both find themselves challenged by the powerful, genuine desire growing between them. He may not be able to keep his lips from hers when she begs him to kiss her, but she finds it increasingly difficult to care that no matter what else he may do, he never quite loses control enough that she can escape him. Even as their affection for each other grows, outside forces conspire to tear them apart and they must not only deal with those outside forces, but with their conflicting obligations and morals. Perhaps her father returns, intent on rescuing a daughter he still believes to be completely loyal? Perhaps his allies grow impatient because she is not acting suitably contrite or accuse her of some more serious crime?

I'm primarily interested in an interesting power dynamic and conflict, laced together with consensual sex and plenty of bondage. The setting could be anything from medieval fantasy to modern superhero.

I would like to play the female in this scenario.

~~STORY SEEDS~~

I'm not a big fan of listing character/character pairings -- I don't think it really provides more information about plots someone would be interested in than taking a moment to look at their Ons and Offs -- but here are a few initial story seeds that I'd love to develop further. Some could be more elaborate stories, some are probably one-shots.
  • Pretty much anything having to do with arranged marriages.
  • After the death of her parents, a young woman arrives at the home of her new guardian, an old friend of her father who hasn't seen her since she was a young child, inadvertently awakening powerful desires in him.
  • I want to play a tentacle monster that has its way with a girl. Probably a one-shot, but could be a scene in something longer.

If you haven't yet done so, please take a moment to read my Ons and Offs before contacting me.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:03:01 AM by Syene »

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires [F seeking M/F]
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 02:45:38 AM »
Added "Public Enemies" and "Bound by Duty."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires [MUL, F seeking M/F]
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 02:57:55 AM »
Added "Imperiling Irene," "A Gift from Heaven," and "Love is Eternal" since August 23rd and significantly updated my Ons and Offs.

Since the last bump, I've added "One Thousand and One Nights," "A Dangerous Woman," "A Suitable Bride," and "Stalked" (not all are currently available). I've also re-written several other requests extensively and made some updates to my Ons and Offs.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- Vampires and More!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 03:51:48 AM »
Added "Gilded Cage."

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »
Added "To Serve an Reluctant Master" and "From Sorceress to Slave." Moved around a number of older ideas.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M characters
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 08:31:58 PM »
Added "From the Sea" and "An Intriguing Proposition." Added a new section containing embryonic ideas for collaborative or future development. Added "A Suitable Bride" and "Bound by Duty" back to my list of active requests and rearranged the old requests section slightly. Made some stylistic changes.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires -- F seeking mostly M characters
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 01:18:11 AM »
Moved "Public Enemies" back to the available list and added a note about a particular craving to play a frightened and reluctant character coaxed into enjoing her new situation.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 01:36:59 AM »
Cut out a bunch of old stories that are permanently retired, added some more story seeds, and tweaked my ideas. Particularly looking to play a the dominant partner, but playing a submissive isn't completely out of the picture.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (looking for M & F)
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 02:44:29 AM »
Added "Andromeda Defiled" and "The Demon's Bargain" as well as updating and adding back some old ideas.

Re: Deliciously Deviant Desires (seeking M & F characters for mostly M/F)
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 05:28:57 PM »
A couple new ideas and some tweaks to older ideas.

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2016, 09:28:02 PM »
Re-wrote and re-added "A Dangerous Woman" from several years ago. Added some more details to "Augmented Reality Rape."

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 09:16:54 PM »
Removed a few taken ideas, back from vacation and ready for a bump!