You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:09:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas, ideas, ideas! Seeking F and M [CLOSED]  (Read 1029 times)

Offline ColdBloodedJellyDoughnutTopic starter

Ideas, ideas, ideas! Seeking F and M [CLOSED]
« on: July 29, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »
Soooo... I've had a couple of ideas, and I'm totally dying for more RPs at the moment, so please take a gander.

1. Harry Potter: After the Battle
Have you seen Neville Longbottom recently? He's deadly hot now, and his courage in the battle of Hogwarts have cemented him as a bit of a hot catch. Paired with an Original Character.

2. Fools Rush In
A young jester, knew to the castle, falls in love with a princess. A slow story of courtship and love. For the hopeless romantic. A fairy tale feel.

3. The Dark of the Ocean
Nerida is a young mermaid, born to a poor family. However, her beauty is recognised across the seven seas, making her a desirable mate for every hot blooded merman. But word of her charms has reached the darkest part of the Atlantic too, where a monster dwells alone who decides to make Nerida his companion, down in the depths of the ocean. Perhaps there is a place here for some tentacle action?

Other pairings and options:
Stargate Atlantis
DC Comics
Doctor Who
Most kinds of fantasy story with warriors and battles ^^
Fairy tales
Model/photographer
Muse/artist

Patient/doctor
Apocalypse/sci-fi/futuristic settings and situations
Impregnantion stories
Vampires - but not the cliche or twilight kind!

Requests by PM, please and thank you ^^ 

Some inspiration pics:

Watery pic

NSFW
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:31:07 AM by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut »

Re: Ideas, ideas, ideas! Seeking F and M
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »
I saw these gorgeous Luis Royo pictures and got incredibly inspired.

A sci-fi domme ^^ I like the idea of a bionic man and a human woman... After all, they could engineer a huge cock, right? :P

For this one, I was thinking of a witch queen, who seduces and turns a knight/prince in shining armour. She'd make him submit to her, and turn him evil like her ^^

NSFW

The whore of a demon/monster. By pleasuring him, she keeps her people safe... I LOVE this idea. Something about being at the mercy of a big monster... The feeling of rough skin against soft breasts... Not rape. Totally consensual. I want it!!! More than taken and under discussion with others.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:36:19 PM by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut »

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 03:23:48 PM »

I don't have a story to go with it yet, but any suggestions...

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 08:44:19 AM »
I've had a recent hankering for a couple of new ideas...

1. Western/Adventure Story
I'm not sure of the exact plot I'd like to go for, but I'm really interested in doing a western themed RP. It would be open to a male or female partner. Maybe two girls on the run, dressing as men to evade detection. Or a young women who stands up for herself against a... Wild Bill kind of cowboy who's trying to rustle her cattle. :P I'm getting visions of a woman in old wet get up with a big rifle ^^

-M or F partner. Light or bondage story.

2. Muscially inclined
Eh, again, no exact plot. But I've been watching a lot of old musicals recently, and looking at old pin-ups. I'm thinking early 20th century era movies or musicals. Again M or F partner. Light or bondage story.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:02:33 PM by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut »

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 03:03:35 PM »

I love this picture. Hades and Persephone have always been one of my favourite myths, and I'd love to play it in RP. Light or Bondage. Nothing NC. I want romance from afar :P Fluffiness and loveliness.

Offline Mac84

• Wielder of the Mythril Waffle-Iron of Healing.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Location: Here. Right here. Right here on this spot I'm currently at.
  • K.I.S.S.= Keep It Simple Stupid!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 08:17:16 PM »
I saw these gorgeous Luis Royo pictures and got incredibly inspired.

A sci-fi domme ^^ I like the idea of a bionic man and a human woman... After all, they could engineer a huge cock, right? :P

For this one, I was thinking of a witch queen, who seduces and turns a knight/prince in shining armour. She'd make him submit to her, and turn him evil like her ^^

NSFW

The whore of a demon/monster. By pleasuring him, she keeps her people safe... I LOVE this idea. Something about being at the mercy of a big monster... The feeling of rough skin against soft breasts... Not rape. Totally consensual. I want it!!! More than taken and under discussion with others.

I find your idea of the Evil Queen and the corrupted Knight very interesting.

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 02:30:24 AM »
I AM NOT TAKING ANY NEW ROLEPLAYS OR REQUESTS. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT RPS OR REPLY TO THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.