You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 05:21:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What To Do When You Forget Your Password  (Read 1439 times)

Offline CaeliTopic starter

What To Do When You Forget Your Password
« on: July 26, 2011, 01:22:37 AM »
o1 Log in through the login page.

o2 If you remember your password, you will be able to log in. If you have forgotten it, click on the "forgot your password?" link in the bottom of the login box.

o3 After clicking the forgotten password link, you will reach the authentication reminder page, which will ask for your current email address. Then hit the "continue" button.

o4 The next page will read: "A mail has been sent to your email address. Click the link in that mail to set a new password."

o5 You will receive an email shortly that contains their IP, username, and a link that will allow you to reset your password. When you click on it, they will reach a page asking them to create and verify a new password for their account:

o6 After hitting the "save" button, you will be redirected to the login page with all of your login information filled out. You should now be able to log into Elliquiy with no further problems.

Offline Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: What To Do When You Forget Your Password
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 03:08:55 PM »
If you no longer have access to the email address used on your account, email a site moderator and we can help you out!