You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:36:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: World of Darkness Games  (Read 714 times)

Offline ChameleonTopic starter

World of Darkness Games
« on: October 02, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
Nagah:  I was wondering if anyone out there was interested in running and OWoD Nagah game?  Acting as the invisible knives of Luna,  slaying other fera who have forsaken their orginal purpose in the grand design.  This will also require two more players to get off the ground.

Promethean:  NWoD here,  looking for an ST that would be willing to run through the "Life" of a Muse.  This will have plenty of oppurtunities too get down and dirty.  Ask for more info on the PC if anyone is interested.  This will more then likely run best as a one on one game,  but,  I'd be willing to try it in a group.

Ananasi:      Spiders are sexy...  Wait, did I say that out loud?  They're a changing breed that I've always been interested in playing.  Unfortunatly,  I've never found a ST willing to let me give one of these eight legged freaks a go.  I'd actually like to go through the first change here,  I was thinking about your averag college student for a decent template of the character I had.  This,  is probably another one on one,  considering the solitary nature of the spider shifters.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: World of Darkness Games
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 03:02:21 AM »
Ooh, now there's soem obscure ones!  I'd have a lot of fun with either a naga or an anansi.  ^_^

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 04:47:09 AM »
I've played a nagah before, but not in a group.  It was alot of fun because you had to be creative about how you did things.  Garou can just shift usually and take on their BSD enemies, but a Nagah can't.  Word gets out and they are in serious trouble.  Plus there is the whole thing that the Nagah are actually the ones who started the War of Rage.  So if someone wants to run a Nagah game, I wouldn't mind having a go as well.

Never played the other two though, but am familiar with Ananasi.

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 01:18:14 PM »
We've got enough for a nagah nest,  which is excellent.  So,  is there any ST out there willing to take control of a Deadly Viper Assassination Squad?

Offline Dragoondawg25

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »
im more prone to the garou and vampires myself. ;D

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 10:05:44 PM »
I've played enough vampire and were-wolf games,  and I've got books laying around I'd like to actually use.

Offline LordAnubis

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 02:01:10 AM »
Really wish I would have seen this sooner I'd have jumped on being in a Nagah game, just have to many games I'm running in my own house to pick up another one.  I miss my Nagah, I had three perfect judgements, the gm couldn't even justify the opponent getting a dodge roll,  Danger sense became a requirement in our game.

Offline Rayve13

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »
Ohhh...WoD! Fun, fun stuff. I'd be interested, particularly if I could bring in a Changeling. the new game for that is soooo much more interesting than the old one.

Offline Brandon

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 05:55:34 PM »
If there is ever a promethean game setup let me know. Ive got a male Galatean erotic dancer/stripper that Ive never gotten to play before