1. Pine Academy: A boarding school for girls that is located in a very remote part of the mountains. Girls who attend this school are known for being very successful and to get in they must be the top of their class, not to mention very rich. However, they do have a special scholarship program.... This program allows under privilege girls to attend the school, all they have to do is send in a picture of themselves and fill out information about their personality and family. What they don't know is that the scholarship really doesn't exist for them, but rather the all male staff. Being so far away from women it can be hard for them, and that is where the scholarship students come in. Their job is to take care of one or two staff members, to be their own little sex slave in a sense. This tradition is kept quiet outside the school walls, and with their friends in high places nothing is ever leaked out. So the teachers can do what ever they want, and the girls will never try to leave and risk giving up the education and opportunities that the school has to offer them.
2. Debt: A drug addict father uses all of his money and more buying the drugs that he needs to keep going, something that eventually catches up with him. One day men finally arrive at his house to either get the money that addict owes them or kill him in the process. It's obvious that they aren't going to get any money, so they arrive ready to kill. However, they didn't know that he had a beautiful young daughter. The addicts daughter was visiting for a short time, checking up on how her dad was doing. It was just bad luck that she was there when the men came to 'deal' with him, though when a new offer is made that all debts will be wiped if the men can take her daughter the addict father doesn't think for more then a moment before agreeing.
3. Adopted Daughter: At a young age she was adopted, taken away from the country in which she was born and brought to the United States where she was raised by a very loving man. He home schooled her, taught her English, and gave her everything she would ever want. He kept her away from the rest of society from the most part, but she thought nothing of it. When she was young the world hadn't treated her well anyways, she didn't need it. What she didn't know that though her adopted father loved her he had plans for her, possibly from the very beginning even. She was a beautiful girl, particularly as she grew older, and he found himself wanting her more and more as she bloomed into a beautiful woman. On the day of her seventeenth birthday he finally decided that he would make her his and until that point he told her how he was going to make her a woman and that it was something that every father did with their daughter, taking advantage of her naivety to get what he wants.
4. Restaurant: A young woman is desperate for a job. She is about to be evicted from her apartment and can no longer pay to feed herself, she needs a job or she will be on the streets begging for money. She comes across a restaurant that is looking for a new waitress and she is thrilled when she gets the job! What she doesn't know is that the owner of the place was waiting for a girl like her to apply; someone he could take advantage of and wouldn't have to worry about them going and turning him in because they needed the job too bad. One day he asks her to stay to work overtime, something that he plans on making a regular occurrence. He plans on using her for his own pleasure as well as making some extra money with some of his special customers.
5. He comes back from college, bringing a friend with him to go and stay at his parents house. His parents are out of town, off on some long vacation to revitalize their marriage, and so it's just him, his friend, and his seventeen year old sister whom he never really got along with. The first few days are very dull, then him and his friend find the stash of alcohol. Bored, they break into it, drinking and getting raging drunk. His sister is sleeping upstairs and he realizes that his friend has disappeared. Soon he hears noises coming from his sisters room and he goes up to find his friend pinning his sister to her bed, forcing a hand down her pajama bottoms. Rather then help, however, he decides to join in.
6. A family lives out in the woods, secluded from the rest of the world. There is a father, a brother and a younger sister, the mother having passed away years before. Before either of his children were born the father and his former wife had decided to live as far away from the rest of society as possible, wanting to shelter their children from the harsh realities of the world. However, now the father is facing a problem. The son is about twenty now and is anxious to leave the nest, wanting to get married and start a family of his own. This terrifies the father, not wanting his son to leave them forever, so he comes up with a plan. His daughter is eighteen and a beautiful girl and she could very easily take care of the needs of her brother, so he talks to his son about it and they come up with the plan; he will marry his sister and then the family can continue living happily together. Of course, after his plan begins he discovers that his own needs taken care of as well.
7. A young woman is pulled over late at night on a country road for speeding; she had been trying to avoid traffic on the nearby busy high way. This isn't her first time being pulled over and she is close to having her license taken away, the cop realizes this and decides to take advantage of the situation, considering the girl was young and attractive and after his latest break up with his recent girlfriend he could use a bit of action.
8. They were friends for as long as either of them could remember, the two of them had been as thick as thieves all through elementary school and junior high, but then high school came around. The girl all of a sudden began to care about things like popularity and what other people thought about her more and more, meanwhile the boy earned a reputation as a nerd. Needless to say she started to hang around him less and less, not letting anyone know that they had ever been friends and sometimes even joining in as they made fun of him just so that she could continue to fit in. Meanwhile he had to watch her with these people that he knew didn't really give a damn about her, but the hardest part was watching her date bad guy after bad guy when he knew that he would be so much better for her. He had always loved her, but had never told her and now he wasn't sure he ever would. The girl was finally dating the most popular jock in the school and it was all going great; until this jock wanted more from her then she was willing to give. She was at a party and he got rough, showing his true colors once and for all; all of her so called friends did the same. She went crawling back to her old best friend only to find that he isn't ready to forgive her, not after all she has done to him. However, he thinks of one way that she could repay him, finally give him what he had wanted for so long. Perhaps he could finally show her what she was really missing out on all along...
9. Society has changed and the role of women has along with it. Feminism is gone now and things are worse then they had ever been in the past, women being treated purely as objects and nothing else. Some small groups tried to cling to old ways, hiding out and living in small villages where women and men were treated equally, but they were always eventually found, the men imprisoned on the women taken in and sold into the markets, the prettiest being sold for the most of course while the not as attractive were sold cheaper and often times served as laborers. This would basically be about a girl who was raised as an equal being brought into a society where she isn't valued at all, and being one of the prettier ones she is sold for a high price to a man who is excited about his new buy.
If you have any plot ideas tell me.