You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:31:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for good stories  (Read 311 times)

Offline AzhdeenTopic starter

Looking for good stories
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:28:29 PM »
I'm open to most story ideas, but feel free to drop me a suggestion in PM if any of the elements intrigue you.

transformation (IE: crossdressing, forced feminizing) *craving*
Dominance/submission (I would prefer to play the submissive)
at least some bondage (not positive how far I would be will to go with it. I am willing to talk though.)

if you have some element ideas feel free to let me know. I would be interested in hearing them.

modern earth
historical earth
future earth
pretty much anything. though if its future tech or even magical I need to know the rules of the universe so I can shape what my character can do there. I've never played any systems and would be willing to learn them at least.

m:f (would prefer the male role)
f:futa (am open to either, but would prefer the female)

I would prefer to play the submissive role in any of these pairings, but am willing to be the dominate one. I'm just not naturally very dominate.

at the moment I don't really have any plot ideas, so I'm willing to hear out any potential ideas you may have. Any RP I've done has been fairly freeform so I had no plot idea to begin with, and things just grew from what was done.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:41:55 PM by Azhdeen »