You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 06:05:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Diplomatic Ties [M/F], [M/M]  (Read 1425 times)

Offline ValthTopic starter

Diplomatic Ties [M/F], [M/M]
« on: June 14, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
Bump! Editing in these two paragraphs here for something I wanna' try with anyone who likes the sound of it. I think it'd make for a really fun and sexy story.

I'm really interested in the idea of my character (M) being an ambassador to your character's (M/F) country, and your character just so happens to be the Secretary of State, or another high-ranking diplomatic official. Think of high tensions, the threat of nuclear war, and the need to bargain with each other.  Think of something comparable to the Cold War, or maybe the Cuban Missile or Iran-Hostage crises. You can be M, F, or whatever gender you want, just as long as we're both humans with semi-believable anatomy. And feel free to get creative with countries and fictional wars. Spain and Germany get into a scuffle, Cuba and Brazil start a world war - doesn't matter to me! I think creative (not totally crazy!) timelines are fun.

And this can be either past, present, or future. For this story though, I'd like to have a strictly no-fantasy setting. I think trying to keep things realistic would make for high tensions, rather than something that's over romanticized and can lose steam. That being said, I'm definitely down for some romance. But the characters are still always loyal to their country - maybe, they might make exceptions at times if things go a certain way. Anyways, I'm probably rambling on too much about it! Hopefully if you're interested you'll PM Me about it and read further down!

What you can expect from me:
- I don't have a problem matching post lengths
- I'll have reasonably quick responses
- To me, this is just roleplay - if either you or I have IRL things to do, that totally comes first
- As long as humanoids are involved, I'm up for trying pretty much anything

Short list of turns ons/kinks:

- As far as [M/M] things go, I'm definitely a top. That doesn't mean I'll only play brain-dead hunks who don't explore things sexually, that's not fun.
- Anal
- Blowjobs/Handjobs
- Bondage, Light-Heavy
- Hair-pulling
- Threesomes
- Biting, Kissing, Making Out
- Romance
- Light BDSM
- Blindfolds
- Master/Slave roles

There's more that I'm into, for sure! If you want to ask me more questions, just hit me with a PM.

Things I won't do:

- I'm open to just about anything in both of these departments, except the stuff listed above.
- Humans, Demons, Elves, Angels, etc. Sounds good!
- If you have an idea for a setting or want one, let's talk!

- Valth
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 02:15:59 PM by Valth »

Re: Looking for Guy(s) for Forum RP [M/M]
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 11:26:41 PM »
Updated a bit, since I really needed to...

Offline Dani13

• Shawn's little neko boy~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:38:31 PM »

these are my main plots right now, but if you don't want any of those plots, PM me and we'll talk. Ok? (I don't Dominate much, it's too weird for me, so I Sub a lot)

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »
Updated once again! I sincerely apologize to all previous roleplay partners for leaving so abruptly again. Life and personal issues got the best of me.

I hope you all can understand, and I'd certainly love to RP with you again if you do. :)

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »
I'm back!

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 01:28:45 PM »
Bumpity bump bump.

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 04:14:31 PM »

Re: Diplomatic Ties [M/F], [M/M]
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
Back for the summer before college. Posted an update at the top of the thread. Lookin' pretty much exclusively for that!