You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 05:05:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Self-Bondage gone awry  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Giant MothTopic starter

Self-Bondage gone awry
« on: July 27, 2007, 06:02:09 PM »
So I'll admit, I've got a new fantasy of sorts. Girls doing self-bondage. For those who don't know, it's when a person does bondage on himself/herself. It usually contains some form of escape mechanism, such as a a key(for cuffs or padlock). Sometimes the escape mechanism is purely based on yourself, but others add extra uncertainty, such as timed releases(keys falling down when a candle burns out a rope, etc).

I had a few scenarios in mind. Modern mind you, because it's got access to all the good bondage stuff. Although I wouldn't mind doing a modern fantasy(as in a modern world with fantasy races, monsters, magic). I'd like to play the girl for once, so I'm looking for someone willing to play the role of a dominant guy.

-Young girl performing self-bondage on herself for fun/curiousity. Stuff goes bad and she gets stuck. Brother/close friend comes home, and decides to abuse her and keep her as a slave.

-Girl doing self-bondage for her boyfriend "as a gift" when he comes home from a prolonged absense. When she's all packed up and ready, she recieves a message on the reciever, with her boyfriend saying he won't be home for another week. Anyone can drop in here, either a robber, a family member/friend(perhaps the boyfriends father, going to his apartment to check things out?)/random person(TV-repairman?)

Any other suggestion is always apriciated, if you have any. What I want out of the game is some good BDSM, with whoever finds her abusing her, but also potential of a longer story of keeping her as a helpless toy/slave. I wouldn't mind a game over IM, if you have any, but forums/pm works too. May make more than one game.

PS: Check my on & offs
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 06:07:01 PM by Giant Moth »

Offline Far eyes

Re: Self-Bondage gone awry
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 08:40:23 PM »
The first scenario sounds promising, I think we could make something out of it. I am ok with both a site based or an IM game. Probably prefer Site based as sometimes I need some time to get together what I want

Offline Giant MothTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 09:57:42 PM »
Contacted via pm

Offline Caehlim

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 06:44:35 AM »
I love those two scenarios, I can see you've already had a response but you mentioned the possibility of multiple games. If you're still looking for a writing partner then I can come up with some ideas for either concept, if you're not then I might steal this idea and look for someone else to match up with.

I'll be available to write often, but not at a specific time, so running it by forum or PM would be best for me.