You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:04:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Warhammer 40K: Looking for dominant F  (Read 347 times)

Offline Darthvegeta800Topic starter

Warhammer 40K: Looking for dominant F
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »
I have a few ideas that are running through my head for a fun Warhammer 40K rp:

- An Inquisitor is trying to hunt down her nemesis. As she attempts to track him down, she enters in a variety of adventures.
If she is Ordo Xenos, she could encounter a wide variety of threats and might be trying to deal with a rogue Inquisitor bent on uncovering and unleashing a powerful xenos artefact. His minions but also a variety of alien dangers could be encountered as she investigates his movements.
A variant could be an Inquisitor from the Ordo Malleus who tries to track down a resurfaced demon. His cultists will stop at nothing to stop her.

- A Dark Eldar Archon tries to survive the pitfalls of Dark Eldar society. An unexpected opportunity arrives but one that has to be taken before rivals do.

- On a Daemonworld of Slaanesh a grand tournament is held by his champion and avatar, a Queen of great power and beauty. The one who remains standing at the end will be allowed to become her champion and receive a dangerous but rare gift...

-I'm certainly open to other ideas, scenario's and concepts :)