You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 05:33:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sub Boy Seeking M/M Role Play :]  (Read 434 times)

Offline imaginationpenTopic starter

Sub Boy Seeking M/M Role Play :]
« on: April 15, 2011, 06:14:59 PM »
heylo! i am currently seeking a (MxM) plot based storyline. if anyone would be interested in a (MxM) storyline... i'd love to play!

i play submissive males, usually in the ages 18-22. (i can play younger if requested). the boys are usually girlish, but i'm open to suggestions. i have a couple set characters but i am also not opposed to creating a new character for the right situation/scene/story.

i like my dominants to be rough. a story that i might be interested in would be an abusive relationship, or anything along those lines. maybe a sweet high school lovers tale? i'm looking for a lot of story, angst, drama, and of course aibit of 'fun'.  ;) btw, the idea of the 'rough' dominant can be swayed - let's talk it out! :]

Some ideas that I have (the dominant positions will be in bold):
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Younger Friend x Older Friend (ages)
Employeer x Employee
Cowboy x Cowboy (haha...)

These two could go either way, the dominant being either:
Frequent Customer x Bus Boy/Waiter
Tutor x Student

let me know if you're interested!! i am a very open person!!
i am open to new ideas, so don't be afraid to request different things from what i've suggested.
(by the way, i know everything is in lowercases. this is how i show OOC, between my correctly capitalized IC.)