You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:53:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mercenary Wars  (Read 603 times)

Offline anubisTopic starter

Mercenary Wars
« on: March 23, 2011, 09:26:46 AM »
The year is 2145 and Earth has spread out in its own galaxy and to other planets and built starships. However in 2140 the first contact war began and ended in 2144. Some do not follow the government and their ways. We are a group of mercenaries and smugglers and our only goal is our job. Stopping buy on Zerin Prime we run into the Terran Navy, the government, barely escaping we now are being pursued.

Basically we’re the bad guys escaping from the goodies. Seeking both female and males for different roles for our starship (First Officer, medical officer etc etc) and this would be a group rp. Had this idea for some time now.   

Offline Casamir Lirian

Re: Mercenary Wars
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 09:45:37 PM »
I'll join, sign me up as the medical officer or second in command

Offline anubisTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 04:52:43 AM »
Sounds great. You can pick hichever you want :D

Offline ashia starstreak

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »
This sounds rather entertaining.  I haven't thought of a position, but I prefer being small/short female characters. I can see a character blooming here and imagine she'd be twitchy and a bit on the paranoid side, but a loyal friend.

Offline MCF

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 01:55:09 AM »
I'd love to be a part of this. Any way to be a communications officer?