'Allo everyone. I'm syrupy. Here I'm looking for most any kind of pairing (including those that don't fall into easy gender definition like futa or hermaphrodite) and I'm looking for roleplays that are either long term plot driven, quick little gems or some combination for the two
Please PM me if you're interested in anything you see~General Notes
-For more plot based roleplays, my posts are on the long side... They usually start out any where from 5 paragraphs to 8 or 10 if I'm feeling inspired and will continue at that length (if/when reason presents itself) if I am given the something to sink my teeth into.
-I really prefer when my rp partners speak to me OOC if they have any ideas about where we could go/what they want out of a roleplay: before AND during the actual breadth of the thing. Communication is a wonderful tool! Also, I'm friendly and a bit of a chatterbox if you get me going. If you want to tell me how your day was and ask about mine in return, do feel free.
-I play both Dom and Sub, though for some ideas I'm looking to play one or the other... Again feel free to ask questions.
-Please PM with any interest.
-Also, the new computer DOES NOT like messengers. So no roleplays over messenger services for now. In General, things I will Roleplay
-If there is something missing from this list that you are interested in, feel free to ask? What's the worst that could happen. I don't bite. Chew... maybe.
-Also note, many of the things I list as fandoms I would be more interested in using the world rather than the characters themselves. But this is NOT always the case. Again, communication is and will be your friend.
-As kind of a reverse point of the previous point: I LIVE off of alternate universe plotlines/ideas. There are some characters that I ADORE and would love to play them in a new world/set of circumstances.Cravings
-With the exception of some Korra/Asami, I'm looking more for plot-based MxM roleplays at the moment. I'll certainly take other requests, but know that I may decline.
-I've been playing the new Dragon Age game and its got me craving (believe it or not) nothing more so than a roleplay with (M)Hawke and Fenris from Dragon Age II. I would play EITHER character (although in either scenario I prefer mostly-dom Hawke and mostly-sub Fenris, though I could be persuaded)... I would be up for doing something within the realm of the game or something AU.
-I also have a craving for some Iron Bull/Dorian, although for this one I'm looking mostly for an AU where Dorian can be the fully-flegded disgusting hipster he was obviously modled after. Whether there are still some super natural elements or not... I could go either way. Being a bit of a disgusting hipster myself in real life, I'd prefer to play Dorian but that's negotiable as well.
-I have the biggest soft-spot for One Piece: specifically I'm looking for Zoro/Sanji. I would play either character (although I'll admit that I actually WOULD prefer Sanji all things being equal). And though I picture Sanji as a bottom more often than not, I'd most prefer to play them both as switch. I have approximately A METRIC LOT of AU plot ideas for these two.
-I have some smutt-driven/inspired searches going on this specific thread
. Monsters, Inflation and Pregnancy/Mpreg oh my!
-Been playing a lot of Fire Emblem lately. Almost all of them. Anyone want to rp that?
- I would be SO HAPPY to play Jace Beleren in a Magic the Gathering roleplay. I kind of want to do a mxm roleplay so that the snarky bastard can get knocked down a few pegs. I'm thinking Garruk would be a great match, or Soren. Even a kind of humanoid Niv-Mizzet.
-I have a particular MxM plot in mind that would be set in a period fantasy world that would explore the relationship between top/bottom archetypes. If anyone wants to play around with a stereotypical "Top" character bottoming in a kind of give-and-take situation let me know. I very much want to try this with someone. More specific information on this down in the plots section.
-I would love to do a How to Train your Dragon story. Original characters, with a much more humanoid dragon. But I simply adore this movie and I would love to do something inspired by it.
-I do have ONE FxF roleplay situation I'm craving. It would involve some potential gender-bending, the reversal of some "traditional"rolls and focus on the relationship of the two women over the course of an adventure/journey/quest. Some kind of period fantasy setting, I would think.
-I have a drow character that I would REALLY like to use. I'd be really interested in exploring the implications of a VERY female dominated society and the effect it would have on an individual. Probably playing the drow with another NON-drow male please.
-I am in LOVE with the last of the Bond reboots: Skyfall. I'd be incredibly keen on playing BondXQ plot. Maybe even some AUs.General
-Keep in mind these are not listed in any particular order of preference... simply a list of realms in which I'm comfortable setting a story.Classical Western (or some type of variation - hit me up with ideas, thinking possibly of a version done with my "cow" boy character Fraiche)
Historical (I'm a dork)
Fantasy (of various time periods past/present/future)
Pirates/Mer People (because everything is better with Pirates)
Slice-of-life (School life, Co-workers, Bands etc are lumped in here)
Some kind of Post-Apocalyptic Scenario
Something with a touch of horror (Slasher maybe? Lovecraftian? Or more World of Darkness inspired perhaps)
Something Dungeons and Dragons based (In any of the worlds... Faerun, Underdark etc)Fandoms
-A Land fit for Heroes/The Steel Remains
-Avatar/Legend of Korra
-Dragon Age (Origins, II, Inquisition)
-Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
---I'd specifically love: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy Tactics
-How to Get Away with Murder (TV)
-Kingkiller Chronicle/Name of the Wind
-League of Legends
-Magic the Gathering (Planeswalkers anyone?)
-My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (I'm not entirely sure how we could work this... But I'd love to play human version of the characters.)
-Marvel Movie-Canon (I have a much more limited knowledge of the HUGE scope of the comic canon, but I'd be willing to try)
-Neon Genesis Evangelion (I LOVE KaworuxSinji, maybe something set in one of the AU Series: Angelic Days/Campus Apocalypse?)
-Panty and Stocking (I think it would be hella fun to make up original characters for this)
-Persona/Shin Megami Tensei series
-Petshop of Horrors
-The World Ends with You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai
-Wolf's Rain (would love some TsumexToboe)
-World of WarcraftKinks/Preferences
Plot Ideas and Starting Points
Note: these depend heavily on what character I'm using, so please if you have a particular situation/kink that you would like to roleplay tell me and I'll make sure to use the right character for the job. I'm also more or less open to trying new things, but please just ask first -Pet/Slave/BDSM
-Older Bottom/Younger Top
-More Experienced Bottom/Inexperienced Top
-Young (teenageish) bottom/Older (20-40's) Top
-Non-Con (perhaps turning into consensual)
-Non-Human characters and Creatures (still sentient/intellegent though)
-Femmy boys/Cross Dressing
-Multiple Partners/Orgy/Gang Bang
-Excessive Semen and/or Cock Size
-Non-traditional Cocks: size/shape/semen
-Inflation/Pregnancy (Risk of Pregnancy)/Breeding
Note that some of these plot bunnies use phrases like 'you', this does not necessarily denote that you are responsible to play that part. For most of these, I would be willing to play either and its likely something that we'd hash out before we start.
- (CRAVING) I'd love to do something that plays with the ideas of cultures different from what the current norm has to say about homosexual relationships. Preferably where one character is less-privy to the dichotomy between top vs bottom partners. This started out as a desire to see a stereotypically "Top" character end up bottoming (once or several times - but certainly not throughout the entire relationship), although I suppose that isn't ENTIRELY necessary for the plot - I would like it though. More specifically I'm looking for a situation that would play on the idea that one character's culture sees no shame in taking the more submissive role in sex between two men but only if the would-be-top has properly defeated and won the right to the other man. We could use this in a lot of ways. Maybe the stereotypical "top" character would come from a background where it is seen as shameful to be the receiving partner and they are shocked that the other allows them self to be taken (once they're defeated in some kind of battle or contest), or the "top" character ends up being forced to submit and they have to deal with the sudden culture clash and redeem themselves. All kinds of places to go really. My only concrete request is that there be a definite difference in the build of the two characters so as to accentuate the differences in their "perceived rolls"
- This particularly plot line could be applied to just about any setting (Fantasy/Non Fantasy, Modern/Historic/Futuristic etc). You are rich. Or famous. Or otherwise well known in your particular world to the point that the amount of men/women (depending on your gender respectively) throwing themselves at your feet grew far to tiresome for your liking. You have more important things to worry about than love or marriage. You've decided the easiest way to deal with such bothersome people is to spread around a rumor that you 'swing the other way' so to speak. And this seems to work for some time, other than the frequent mummers of 'What a waste' and occasional odd glances or harsh words from nay-sayers life is now simpler. Until one day when you are approached by an actual homosexual who admits to the fact that they've always had a bit of a soft spot for you and now with you being... out they finally mustered up the gumption to approach you. Not knowing exactly what do, but with the eyes of the world on your back, you to you decide to give the charade a whirl... Just for a little while.
-Not at all Black Butler Inspired, I promise. This fantasy plot could take place during any time period. From Roman times, to Victorian to some kind of future. Essentially this is the story of a human (for this roleplay preferably male) and a demon they somehow find indentured at their side. Whether because this human found a way to summon this demon, made a contract with a demon that had been lurking in the shadows all the while, or inherited from a now-deceased relative. I don't have any specific ideas for where this could go, but I'd be interested to try it with a submissive demon position.
-Though this is hardly a plot, I'd like to do something involving a elder, twentish-thirtyish uncle and an adopted teenage nephew.
-Everyone's heard stories about girls posing as male students to sneak into their obsession's all-boy's school. So when you, a normal male enrolled at one such school, see one or your more effeminate "male" classmates (who was supposedly out of school on vacation for a few days) in the fuku uniform of the near-by Girl's school, your mind fills in the blanks. Suddenly an infatuation that made you question your sexuality seems completely founded. Somehow now all you can think about is "her". Too bad that you made an incorrect assumption.
-You're rich, famous, powerful and on the top of everyone's "Most Eligible Bachelor" list. For some, life in the fast lane (accompanied by the appropriate paparazzi stalking) would be tiring, although for some reason you can't seem to get enough of it. Well.. It doesn't help that your current life seems to be the easiest way to get whatever you want or, more specifically; whomever you want. Except for one person, who seems to be immune to the charm of pomp and circumstance, some one who, unbeknownst to you happens to be a bit more than human. (Underdeveloped plot alert!)
-As man kind warred themselves to ever lowing numbers, the remaining survivors of countless feuds began to compress themselves into the remaining civilized lands. Huge urban areas began to spring up, maintained only by the steady increase of technology. These mega metropoli are a hodgepodge of nationalities and races, and as such there it was natural for gangs to quickly spring up to seize control of these areas. This roleplay runs more or less like a semi-futuristic giant gang war, we could throw in a little fantasy, a little sci-fi, a little police-criminal action a whole lot of things and I'd love to use this setting more.
-League of Legends. Now, this is a big ol' heap of plots on top of each other, so I hope you don't mind. There's a ton of characters I'd be willing to play with a bunch of different scenarios, I'll separate them out a little bit here:
1) Beauty and Beast: I'd love to play one of the girls (like Sona or Lux or... ha... Ezreal) with Gentleman Cho'gath. In Sona's case I'd love to play an almost tentative, adorable and gradual courtship between the two, whereas I'll always see Lux as a bit 'easy' and ridiculously horny. Again, I think it would be just as funny to play Ezreal here.
2) SummonerxChampion: I'm normally not a fan of OCxCanon character, but I'd be willing to see where this would lead us. This could even be a kind of gang bang situation where a female champion (or Ezreal, lol) gets summoned for the pleasure of the summoners at the Institute of War.
3) A little drop of Incest: I've always thought that Lux and Garen had a thing for each other. Whether this is consensual on both sides or one party needs some convincing... I kind of like the idea of Lux seducing big brother. I'd really want to play Lux here.
4) EzrealxGaren: I've always thought Ezreal looked a LITTLE bit like Lux, sue me. I think I a little case of mistaken identity would be hilarious. I'd prefer to play Ezreal.
5) Ezreal and... well, anyone: Ezreal's so queer. Everyone knows it. We could easily figure out a sitch here whether it be N/C or not.
-Magic the Gathering
1)I'd be perfectly content to play OC planes walkers. That has a lot of potential for hilarity.
2)I REALLY want to play Jace Belleren. He's such a snarky bastard that I would love to see him caught in a mostly NC encounter with another planes walker. Based on how many cards include flavor text of Jace outright insulting Garruk, I would love to see Garruk overpower him and forcedly have his way with Jace. Alternatively, It would be almost just as funny to see Jace trying to steal something from Soren (I imagine that being the second-oldest planes walker, he'd have a collection of some pretty sweet books and artifacts). Or a whole host of other characters to be honest: the more lore you know about the game the better.