You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:35:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sorceress's Apprentice (M seeking F)  (Read 689 times)

Offline ElfTopic starter

Sorceress's Apprentice (M seeking F)
« on: March 13, 2011, 01:02:38 PM »
Ever since seeing the movie “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” I have wanting to do an RP along those lines. I would like to play the part of the reluctant apprentice to a sorceress who is willing to use any means she deems necessary to turn him into a powerful sorcerer. The setting is modern Earth as in the movie sorcerers are such because of their ability to use 100% of their brain functions but require a crystal or gem to focus their abilities to affect the real world. There are currently less than 1000 sorcerers within the entire world’s population.

Most sorcerers learn to stop the aging process and thus can live for centuries. I’m thinking that the sorceress is looking for a new apprentice as it has been at least a couple of centuries since she has found any with a high enough potential. She finds my character and refuses to let him waste his potential. I’m not looking for a save the world plot, just the training of my character to become a sorcerer. There can be other plot twists and challenges to be dealt with.

My character will be a 19 or 20 year old college student, who is very much the nerdy type. He will be intelligent, socially awkward and lacking in self confidence, and will most likely be a virgin. Part of what will need to be done in his training will be to give him the self confidence he needs and give him sexual experience even if she has to force it on him.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 04:34:24 PM by Elf »

Offline ElfTopic starter

Re: Sorceress's Apprentice (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:13:30 AM »
This is a general idea and details can be hammered out between us. I like to be a collaborative writer. We can workout details via PM or IM.

Offline LadyFelina

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 12:33:07 PM »
I would be interested.  This would give me a chance to practice my softcore dom.  hehe  And as for the sexual experience, I think my character Anica might be able to help him with that.  She's a sorceress and a brothel owner. so, Expect lots of corsets and skimpy lingerie. ^^

Offline ElfTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 12:55:56 PM »
LadyFelina, that sounds absolutely delightful. I would most definitely like to see how this story can go with you.

Offline ElfTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »
Seeing as LadyFelina seems to have dropped off the site without word I would like to give this another try.

I see this as starting out with the Sorceress being dominant and in charge, but as my character grows in power and confidence he will take on a more dominant role.

Offline Elunari

• Love me for me; Not for what I have done or who I'll become.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • In search of Him to serve faithfully
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »
Sounds intriguing.  I have a sorceress I *ahem* "Recycle" for various RPs LOL  She can be rather strong minded but not exactly dominating.  Her's is a more subtle strength.  If interested let me know :)

Offline ElfTopic starter

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »
If you think she can push the reluctant sorcerer into achieving his true potential, then I don't see why it can't work.

Offline Elunari

• Love me for me; Not for what I have done or who I'll become.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • In search of Him to serve faithfully
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 09:20:03 PM »
Oh I'm sure she can push ;)  She can even be downright bitchy/callous/mean if  need be to motivate him.

Offline ElfTopic starter

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 11:49:48 PM »
Okay I'll shot you a PM and we can get started.