The Sapphic Awakening of Theta Rho Psi (Slice of Life, Supernatural and Drama)

Started by AlizsahTheBard, December 20, 2023, 09:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 17, 2024, 04:07:56 PMOh autocorrect struck again and the like bit is ‘cannot resist an offer’
Fair enough! So is the 'sexually adventurous' the same thing? Like a 'got to try anything once' type thing? Or something else?

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on January 17, 2024, 04:12:24 PMOh glamor was an old idea i forgot to remove when i decided to go half gorgon rather than full. Mother Gorgon is of snake tail and human torso variety while Anastasia is almost full human apart from the scales, eyes and snake hair.

Full petrification was the idea but open to the idea of just freezing people. No control of her gaze but may potentially learn to control it better, not sure how yet as i am taking the thought from you. Contact lenses may help, she hasn't tried it, then again her eyes are unnatural though so will need them anyway. Open to suggestions, though.

Well we've go some fae here, maybe one of them can glamor her or teach her how, or possibly one of the shapeshifters can teach her?

Well then how about she just freezes people but it can be undone by her blood, Danai's territory creation, and maybe our dragon girl could 'eat' the magic? And what if clear glasses or contact lenses weaken the freezing so that it's temporary and wears off, or even just slows people down in the first place? That way she can practice without 'killing' a bunch of people, maybe even learn to unfreeze people by looking at them! So her personal story arc can be about self control and eventually going back to free all the people her mother 'stoned'!

They do make colored contacts so I expect she could find one that makes her eyes look normal and it would probably be as good as sunglasses at blocking the magic.

For some kinky fun, once she starts gaining some control maybe she can start freezing specific parts of people? Lock up arms or legs for strapless bondage or give those with male genitalia the mother of all 'hard' ons? >:)

Thoughts? Any inspiration or ideas? She's your character but since you said you were thinking about stealing the 'gaining control' idea I figured I'd throw out the rest of my ideas and see if you liked any of them enough to steal some more or at least give you an idea to make your own. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

ThatGuy285

Takes furious notes and doesn't say what he is stealing.

Can't descide whether to keep her female or make her Hermaphroditic... any preferences such as evenings counts or something?
That guy, you know who did the thing with the other thing. No not that thing!

Saric

Quote from: ThatGuy285 on January 17, 2024, 05:34:23 PMTakes furious notes and doesn't say what he is stealing.

Can't descide whether to keep her female or make her Hermaphroditic... any preferences such as evenings counts or something?
LoL! Glad I could help!

I can only speak for myself but as the first Hermaphrodite character I clearly don't mind. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Revna

Naomi Celeste

Basic Information
Name:Naomi Celeste
Pronouns: She/Her
Gender Identity: Female
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Species: Human

Physical Information
Height / Weight:5'3'' and bouncing between 120 and 130 lbs
Hair / Eye Colour:Hair is constantly changing, right now it's as pictured.
Faceclaim:Giovanna Campomar
Build:On the curvy side with thicker thighs and butt. Only a tiny bit on the side of bottom heavy.
Notable Features:Half covered in tattoo's, constantly changing her hair. Seen as alternative.

Academic Information
Classes: Digital art and coding

Personality & History
Personality:Naomi comes from a poor background with emotionally unintelligent parents. Understanding people and their background, she is not quick to judge based on previous lives. She prefers to be silly and not very serious unless it's something she is extremely passionate about. She is very straight forward; she is working on how not to be straight forward and sound like an asshole but it's a work in progress. Coming from the background she does, she has dark humor and can tend to joke about her past or the ghetto. She can also react based purely on her emotions, it takes a while for her brain to catch up and dissect what happened, what caused such a reaction and then identifying the emotions it caused her. It is something she is working on, but she does have knee jerk reactions.

+ Understanding
+ Goofy/Silly

+/- Straight forward
+/- Flirtatious
+/- Dark humor

- Emotionally unintelligent
- Emotionally responsive

History: Naomi comes from a very poor family, often struggling to put food on the table every day. Worse, both of her parents are narcissists and while she has tried her hardest to get away from all that. She had a group of friends who understood her struggles but while they picked to essentially follow in their parents footsteps, Naomi was determined to leave that world. Making growing up hard and while her naturally goofy and flirtatious nature made her friends, she didn't feel truly connected to many as she had no interest in staying in the poorer lifestyle and wasn't into becoming a drug dealer to get out.

Growing up poor also means she is the first one going to college, which she worked extra hard for by doing some college courses in high school. Her parents hated her for wanting to leave for college, her parents becoming disabled when she was in high school. Her father figure would often try to guilt trip her into staying after high school and taking care of her parents. Much of her senior year was juggle school, a part time job and taking care of her parents as soon as she got home.

A big way she escaped her terrible world was video games and her love to sketch. Her very limited free time allowed her to dive into other worlds and more importantly, into other lives. Luckily for her, a guidance counselor was in her back pocket and found a way between her grades and taking college courses with high marks. She was able to get accepted and mostly paid for her college for her first two years, she has used that time keeping her grades up while rubbing shoulders with big box game companies. Which is how she is still able to afford her continue in education.

Traits

Likes: Video games, horror, cuddles, fruit (especially tropical food) and milk.
Dislikes: Racism, sexism (really any of the ism's that's hateful!), dark chocolate and really serious people.
Skills:Sketching, problem-solver and coding.
Flaws:Low emotional intelligence, memory isn't the best, spacey and can be a little bit of a partier.

Extras
Has ADHD
Is a stoner with weed
Favorite song: Addicted by Silva Hound

Revna

AlizsahTheBard

Nope you can post when you catch up! Can't wait to see what happens!
A Tiefling Most Private (Naughty Thot) Thoughts - AlizsahTheBard Search Thread
"And so we go, on with our lives. We know the truth but prefer lies
Lies are simple, simple is bliss. Why go against tradition when we can?
Admit defeat, live in decline! Be the victim of our own design...
The status quo, built on suspect. Why would anyone stick out their neck?"
The Decline NOFX

SithMistress

Naomi sounds like she'd get along well with Bernadette, as the two have similar come from nothing roots. Though, Bernadette is a bit more serious about her schooling, as she's determined to prove herself to her ex, who is attending Yale.

I'm hoping to get something out soon™. I've just been swamped with replies, paperwork for my mother's estate, and the usual day to day that I don't have a ton of time to write.
Current status:A/As updated as of 12/17.
Feel free to message me if you're interested!

I currently owe: 3 out of 5

Ons and Offs
Ideas and rules for RP with me
Absences and Excuses

Revna

Quote from: SithMistress on January 17, 2024, 08:16:02 PMNaomi sounds like she'd get along well with Bernadette, as the two have similar come from nothing roots. Though, Bernadette is a bit more serious about her schooling, as she's determined to prove herself to her ex, who is attending Yale.

I'm hoping to get something out soon™. I've just been swamped with replies, paperwork for my mother's estate, and the usual day to day that I don't have a ton of time to write.

I think Naomi would totally get it and might bring the light side out of her, or maybe she is the sane voice in Naomi's life. Girl needs one xD

Revna

Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on January 17, 2024, 08:04:50 PMNope you can post when you catch up! Can't wait to see what happens!
BTW, I think Celmira would be a good roommate for Naomi if no one has called it?

AlizsahTheBard

As I asked some rooms could have three beds if you want <3. I would be open to Celmira's room being one of those. You would have Julie and Celmira, how does that sound?
The Decline NOFX

Valyndriel

Oh no poor Naomi is too well-characterized and I want to offer her a hug. Love that half her traits are plusses and minuses at once, too

AlizsahTheBard

The Decline NOFX

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on January 18, 2024, 12:06:30 AMI'm kinda confused where is there two profiles for Caoimthe?
Network hiccup my Wi-Fi router is 10 years old and dying tonight

AlizsahTheBard

The Decline NOFX