The Sapphic Awakening of Theta Rho Psi (Slice of Life, Supernatural and Drama)

Started by AlizsahTheBard, December 20, 2023, 09:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlizsahTheBard

I wonder if we'll get anymore characters. I am aiming to begin after New Year, does that sound good for everyone else?
A Tiefling Most Private (Naughty Thot) Thoughts - AlizsahTheBard Search Thread
"And so we go, on with our lives. We know the truth but prefer lies
Lies are simple, simple is bliss. Why go against tradition when we can?
Admit defeat, live in decline! Be the victim of our own design...
The status quo, built on suspect. Why would anyone stick out their neck?"
The Decline NOFX

Saric

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

c0i9z

Elizabeth Ecsed

LAYLA LAURIE

Basic Information
Name:Layla Laurie
Pronouns:She/her
Gender Identity: Cis female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Species: Human

Physical Information
Height / Weight: 4'11" 105 lbs
Hair / Eye Colour: Brown, Brown
Faceclaim: McKayla Maroney

Build: Short, slender, but well muscled from gymnastics
Notable Features: (E.g. scars, birth marks, tattoos. Can be used to describe a costume or other forms too.)

Academic Information
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color)]Classes:[/color][color=var(--darkreader-inline-color)]Gymnastics and the assorted competitions aren't really a specific class, more part of her everyday life at college. Psychology, music appreciation. mostly good grades, not exceptional.[/color]

Personality & History
Personality: Driven, stubborn, will compete to the limits in some areas and just not care in others. Sports are often more important than people. Caring when she remembers to be, or makes the time for it. 

History: Like many athletes who compete at her level, Layla was obsessed from an early age. Probably first seeing Olympic competitions and the frenzy when Team USA raked in medals, she began serious lessons at a serious gymnastics school. Her mother, seeking some of the attached fame, supported and enabled the gymnastics quest. To the point they moved to a bigger city (San Francisco) and, frankly, drove dad out of the picture. Which only inspired them to work harder, push more, go to schools that understood and nurtured the obsession. UCLA is just another sting of such schools, offering her the best scholarship and promises of understanding and adjusting for the competition schedule.  Slightly too young and under qualified for the 2020 Olympics, 2024 is just around the corner, and she might be a long shot, but it's possible.
One thing a combination of nature and nurture instilled is... well, obedience to older women. Not just anybody, of course, but those with the right blend of authority, talent, and caring push her buttons hard. One thing it left a notable lack of was close friendships. Yes, there were girls her age on various teams and gyms, but it was often driven by competition and a less than healthy environment. Plus, people came and went, driven by training needs or just straight up dropping the super athlete lifestyle.

Traits

Likes: Gymnastics, ice cream (What a treat!), animals, quiet spaces to relax in, nature, winning. Anal, especially from dominant women.
Dislikes: Being pressured, messing up, cheaters and liars, passive aggressive people (Especially in a team situation) people playing their music too loud or demanding her attention. Being fetishized for her size, skills, or outfits by people she's not attracted to.
Skills: Gymnastics, tumbling. great sense of balance and endurance. Fancy dresser, makeup. 
Flaws: Stubborn, overly driven, sometimes self absorbed.

Extras

Big Swiftie. Seen the movie twice.

JoanieSappho

AlizsahTheBard

So cast we have so far:

• Kathrine 'Kat' Cabrera
  • Taylor Faye
  • Wu Qiuyue
  • Julie Stevens
  • Celmira Iqbaq
  • Danai Christensen
  • Bernadette Calder
  • Layla Laurie

Quite a diverse group and plenty to explore in future. I have noticed some people forgot to put their character's names below picture and also Florence can you add picture please. We'll be ready to start after New Years, but the character creation will remain open since Sororities can have a lot of women. Really looking forward to starting this <3.

Oh and remember if you want a second character that is perfectly acceptable <3.
The Decline NOFX

Florence

O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Florence

O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

AlizsahTheBard

I shall post the RP sometime today --- just small heads up, Karma since your Fae is the one who begins it all want to do intro for her? Or wish instead for me to start?
The Decline NOFX

I won't have a chance to post until much later today, so if you have time, go ahead!

AlizsahTheBard

I know I said today, but well got focused on something and not got energy to create the post, will do it morra promise.
The Decline NOFX

Do you want me to wait, or do you have a post header you'd like me to use if I can get something together tonight?

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: Karma on January 01, 2024, 08:11:14 PMDo you want me to wait, or do you have a post header you'd like me to use if I can get something together tonight?
If you got an idea for a post then go ahead - feel free to use my headers I used in here.
The Decline NOFX

AlizsahTheBard

The Decline NOFX

AlizsahTheBard

The Decline NOFX

SithMistress

It may take me a bit longer than originally expected to get involved. My mother passed on 12/31, and I'm dealing with her affairs at the moment.
Current status:A/As updated as of 12/17.
Feel free to message me if you're interested!

I currently owe: 3 out of 5

Ons and Offs
Ideas and rules for RP with me
Absences and Excuses

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: SithMistress on January 02, 2024, 12:30:20 PMIt may take me a bit longer than originally expected to get involved. My mother passed on 12/31, and I'm dealing with her affairs at the moment.
Firstly that is compleely fine <3. This was never intended to be fast.

Secondly here is official OOC Discussion Thread now

OOC Discussion Thread
The Decline NOFX

Valyndriel

Hi, this looks really fun! Are you still open to new characters? I have a few different ideas for characters, from mundane to weird. Since it's a world with supernatural elements and faeries, I'll start out by pitching a weirder concept:

Hannah Vesuvio has enjoyed a great deal of freedom in her life, but she's not at UCLA by choice. If she'd had her way, she wouldn't even be in this ridiculous human form, she'd be on some Mediterranean island soaking in a hot spring or basking on a nice, warm rock. Or perhaps she'd be spreading her scaly wings and riding the gales of a thunderstorm.

But no, her parents had decided that she needed to learn about the precious little human world if she was to one day become a Guardian Dragon like them, and that meant transforming her into a human, maybe even for an entire human lifetime.

She does have to admit, at least inwardly, that she finds the human world much more interesting than she expected. She's become willing to essentially try anything once, and has developed intense interest in circuit electronics and in cooking, though her unwillingness to stick to a recipe has led to more culinary disasters than triumphs. She hoards (and sometimes repairs) electronics she thinks are neat.

There are, however, many human things she's never tried and many things she doesn't understand. For one, what the heck is a 'gender'? Everyone calls her "she," "her," and "woman," so she's gone along with it. But no one will explain! She checked out a Judith Butler book from the library and just wound up even more confused. At this point, she's kind of resigned to not understanding it, but she feels like she's missing out on something that seems really important to humans.

Socially, people tend to think that she has a really weird sense of humor and a deadpan delivery, saying things like "Does anyone else smell a princess in here?" or "These marshmallows toast up just like delicious sheep!" Somehow she wound up making friends at the sorority and decided to pledge, mostly to experience something new but also because her dorm-mates were getting cranky about her setting off the fire alarm whenever she cooked.

Sexually, Hannah hasn't experimented much at all. At first, her human body just annoyed her, being all soft and jiggly with hair in the strangest places. She's gotten more accustomed to it with time, and being softer does mean she feels more sensation, so it's not all bad.

The themes that would be especially fun to explore with her are learning to make meaningful connections with peers, getting past her pride both to ask for help and to give up control sometimes, stumbling into drama because of her curiosity and disregard for consequences, and exploring what, if any, gender she might adopt. 

Potential points of connection:
Tay and Hannah could have some interesting gender conversations and explorations, and I think Hannah would have a serious respect for Tay's 'hoard' of plastic men that is entirely sincere but might come off as sarcastic depending on how much earnestness or misunderstanding is fun

Yue (and maybe Danai) are potentially really fun to both have hijinks with and later potentially empathize around being different in a human society. I kind of love it when two people are both pretending to be something they're not in a conversation and it gets weird because neither of them know better and they just kind of agree with the other, assuming that's what's normal. I also see that Danai is majoring in cryptozoology...

Celmina raises a fun princess/dragon dynamic. "My new lair has a princess and everything! This is the life!" And Hannah doesn't really understand the appeal of hoarding "followers" on "Twitch," but sees that it means something to Celmina. At greater levels of horniness the princess/dragon thing could evolve into consensual play with bondage and "abduction" if desired, and it'd get even kinkier if the princess/dragon roles were reversed.

Anyway, if you're still taking characters and this weirdo nerd dragon TFed into a human fits the vibes then I'll do a proper writeup!

Sounds fun to me! I don't think recruiting is closed, but Aliszah will have to confirm.

AlizsahTheBard

Quote from: Valyndriel on January 11, 2024, 02:57:37 PMHi, this looks really fun! Are you still open to new characters? I have a few different ideas for characters, from mundane to weird. Since it's a world with supernatural elements and faeries, I'll start out by pitching a weirder concept:

*snip*

I am very much open to new characters just be sure to read posts in the RP so far <3. 
The Decline NOFX

Valyndriel

HANNAH VESUVIO
Basic Information
Name: Hannah Vesuvio
Pronouns:  she/her she supposes
Gender Identity: confused, agender, questioning
Sexual Orientation: Sapphic
Species: Human with some residual dragonness

Physical Information
Height / Weight:
5'10" / 180 lbs

Hair / Eye Colour: Brown eyes, wavy orange hair
Faceclaim: Gigi Dolin
Build: sturdy build, thick thighs, not especially toned
Notable Features: pointier-than-average teeth, longer-than-average tongue, harder-than-average nails

Academic Information
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color)]Classes:[/color][color=var(--darkreader-inline-color)] Electrical engineering, psychology, chemistry, philosophy[/color]

Personality & History
Personality: Hannah is game to try anything once, though she's less adventuresome socially, preferring to observe for a while first to make sure she won't make a mistake. She enjoys fantasy stories, high tech, any kind of collecting hobbies people do, and cooking -- though that's not to say she's a good chef. She never seems to mind eating overcooked, even charred food though.

History: Hannah Vesuvio has enjoyed a great deal of freedom in her life, but she's not at UCLA by choice. If she'd had her way, she wouldn't even be in this ridiculous human form, she'd be on some Mediterranean island soaking in a hot spring or basking on a nice, warm rock. Or perhaps she'd be spreading her scaly wings and riding the gales of a thunderstorm.

But no, her parents had decided that she needed to learn about the precious little human world if she was to one day become a Guardian Dragon like them, and that meant transforming her into a human, maybe even for an entire human lifetime.

She does have to admit, at least inwardly, that she finds the human world much more interesting than she expected. She's become willing to essentially try anything once, and has developed intense interest in circuit electronics and in cooking, though her unwillingness to stick to a recipe has led to more culinary disasters than triumphs. She hoards (and sometimes repairs) electronics she thinks are neat.

There are, however, many human things she's never tried and many things she doesn't understand. For one, what the heck is a 'gender'? Everyone calls her "she," "her," and "woman," so she's gone along with it. But no one will explain! She checked out a Judith Butler book from the library and just wound up even more confused. At this point, she's kind of resigned to not understanding it, but she feels like she's missing out on something that seems really important to humans.

Socially, people tend to think that she has a really weird sense of humor and a deadpan delivery, saying things like "Does anyone else smell a princess in here?" or "These marshmallows toast up just like delicious sheep!" Somehow she wound up making friends at the sorority and decided to pledge, mostly to experience something new but also because her dorm-mates were getting cranky about her setting off the fire alarm whenever she cooked.

Sexually, Hannah hasn't experimented much at all. At first, her human body just annoyed her, being all soft and jiggly with hair in the strangest places. She's gotten more accustomed to it with time, and being softer does mean she feels more sensation, so it's not all bad.
The themes that would be especially fun to explore with her are learning to make meaningful connections with peers, getting past her pride both to ask for help and to give up control sometimes, stumbling into drama because of her curiosity and disregard for consequences, and exploring what, if any, gender she might adopt.

Potential points of connection:
Tay and Hannah could have some interesting gender conversations and explorations, and I think Hannah would have a serious respect for Tay's 'hoard' of plastic men that is entirely sincere but might come off as sarcastic depending on how much earnestness or misunderstanding is fun

Yue (and maybe Danai) are potentially really fun to both have hijinks with and later potentially empathize around being different in a human society. I kind of love it when two people are both pretending to be something they're not in a conversation and it gets weird because neither of them know better and they just kind of agree with the other, assuming that's what's normal. I also see that Danai is majoring in cryptozoology...

Celmina raises a fun princess/dragon dynamic. "My new lair has a princess and everything! This is the life!" And Hannah doesn't really understand the appeal of hoarding "followers" on "Twitch," but sees that it means something to Celmina. At greater levels of horniness the princess/dragon thing could evolve into consensual play with bondage and "abduction" if desired, and it'd get even kinkier if the princess/dragon roles were reversed.

Traits
Dislikes: Knights, interrupted sleep, cold, answering questions about her past, having to walk places
Skills: Earnestly interested in people, can sense elements, resilient
Flaws: Clueless about human stuff, careless about consequences, little sense of urgency
Extras
Hannah can fall asleep anywhere and favors sunbeams, fireplaces, and rooftops, much like a cat.

AlizsahTheBard

Other than spacing out of some of the profile that seems perfectly acceptable. I am guessing of everyone Dragon's will be most immune to the Fae.
The Decline NOFX

ThatGuy285

That guy, you know who did the thing with the other thing. No not that thing!

AlizsahTheBard

The Decline NOFX