Champions / Fantasy Hero / Hero System

Started by Opale, November 11, 2020, 03:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opale

I wanted to know if there were any GM for the HERO System interested in leading a game for Champions in 5th or 6th edition ?
And yes, including smut as well ^^

Crossing my fingers.

Captain America

If so, I'd be up for cracking open an edition of Hero/Champions and relearning.
Skype Captain America (captainamerica_@Hotmail.com)

Feel free to pester me.

Opale

Neat Capt'n ! AS a player or Gamemaster ?  :)

MasterMischief

It's been years since I ran Hero System.  I've done 4e and 5e.  I believe I have some PDFs of 6e.  Champions or Fantasy, eh?

Opale

Hi MasterMischief !

I'd prefer Champions (including strong smut elements) but I could go with Fantasy (Turakian or Valdorian age) :)

I have good memories of games I had with an old GM when I was just the "girlfriend" brought here to join the game lol

MasterMischief

What power level did you have in mind?  I prefer real world locations for cities and countries in my super campaigns.  Would that be alright?

Opale

Any power level is fine to me :)
Just let me know what are the character points and the active points

And sure, the setting and location is all yours

Captain America

Quote from: Opale on November 14, 2020, 05:48:43 AM
Neat Capt'n ! AS a player or Gamemaster ?  :)

Sorry, the reply didn't come on my page!  As a player. Schedule won't let me GM. :(

Feel free to pester me.

Muse

*peeks*  do you have room for another player?  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Opale

Captain America

*uses mind control powers to make Opale GM. :D *

Feel free to pester me.

Thufir Hawat

You might have more luck now that Hero is on Bundle of Holding 8-)!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Opale

Opale

TFcommando

I'm definitely down to play Champions, especially with smut!  Possibly Fantasy Hero too, I've never actually done it before and only vaguely know the settings.

I think the most successful PbP Champions games I've been in had all the PCs and villain NPCs built at Speed 4 and Dexterity 18, so everyone acts in the same phase and when they post, with the stats for each character up, so whoever acts can see if they hit and how much damage they did to their target.  It kept things moving along at a brisk pace which is, of course, critical to PbP combat.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Opale

Neat :)

Would you be up to GM this TFcommando ?

TFcommando

Quote from: Opale on November 05, 2021, 03:41:25 AM
Neat :)

Would you be up to GM this TFcommando ?

I’d rather play, unfortunately. Also, heading into a busy season at work so not a good time to even think of GMing a game of any sort.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

well, if the game happens, i'll let you know :)

mjrbatou

My first thoughts for a champions game include
- the majority of superhumans are female, somewhere between 75% and 90% (could be favored thanks to shapeshifting powers rather than a gender disparity)
- superhuman powers come with a noticeable sexual thrill when used (character drawback, might include power limitations instead/as well)
- that said most crimes are committed not from a desire for money, but using flashy/destructive powers to achieve orgasm (some villains may only have a 1% chance of getting off through power use)
- power use becomes addictive or is the only way to get off for superhumans

Of course this is assuming smut is the desired end result, I'm perfectly fine with simply designing individual powers or power suites for smutty stuff (news stations can still broadcast heroic exploits that are family friendly)
- at least one would be based off Poison Ivy and pheromones in this case

Opale

Those are nice and intriguing ideas mjrbatou :)

How do you feel about GMing such a game ?

mjrbatou

Quote from: Opale on November 06, 2021, 11:17:25 AM
Those are nice and intriguing ideas mjrbatou :)

How do you feel about GMing such a game ?
I wouldn't mind being GM, I've found that I can play with all sorts of builds and abilities that way.

Should there be a player vote for the two options?
A - Superpowers come with addictive horniness and potentially limited orgasms leading to a larger number of minor crimes
Power levels will be lower in this game with the focus more on smut than getting stronger.

or
B - there's simply a surge in smut based abilities that are optionally used, though most superhuman will have at least one if not more

Opale

I'm ok with both options, and you can even mix the two of them :)

How many points are the character based on ?
What are the active Points and cv limits ?

TFcommando

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 06, 2021, 12:21:22 PM
I wouldn't mind being GM, I've found that I can play with all sorts of builds and abilities that way.

A - Superpowers come with addictive horniness and potentially limited orgasms leading to a larger number of minor crimes
Power levels will be lower in this game with the focus more on smut than getting stronger.

or
B - there's simply a surge in smut based abilities that are optionally used, though most superhuman will have at least one if not more

I like B better, though some villains  might be feeling A.  Anyway.  There could be an explanation… a sexy sorceress has her wicked plot fouled in a big crossover but there’s some perverted fallout…. Or there’s no explanation and only some heroes notice the changes…. While still being affected by them!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

mjrbatou

standard heroic for option A
- 175 character points, 50 matching complications, 5 cv limit, 40 active points
- most characters have a complication that causes orgasms when using powers, many also include a second that prevents normal methods
- powers are new in the world so no organized teams, bases, or other things you may be expecting

standard superheroic for option B
- 400 character points, 75 matching complications, 8 cv limit, 60 active points
- every character has at least 1 power either dedicated to or favoring smutty activities
- a perverted cult managed to complete a ritual to alter the world, anyone with mystical abilities knows what's happened but none have been able to 'fix' this reality

Option C
- 250 character points, 50 matching complications, 6 cv limit, 50 active points
- characters are thrust into a world where their powers are either locked, modified, or replaced with smutty versions
- think along the lines of Alice in Sexland, true violence is nearly impossible to succeed with

If anyone has another suggestion for the overall feel of the game feel free to offer it.

TFcommando

I like B the most, for the widest range of powers, concepts and activities.   Plus agency. Though I do love Alice in Sexland! :)  The preventing things kind of feels constraining.

The PCs might have worked together to try to stop the cult... or maybe they partially succeeded and stopped the "And all will worship our cult's god and have us run society" part of the ritual.

Superheroing and villaining is already a sexually-loaded activity, changing clothes outside, wearing skimpy or skintight outfits, going out to peek through windows at all sorts of perverted crime before jumping in to wrestle with people dressed like you... take that up a few notches and watch out! :)

Seeing, and participating in, standards changing and taboos fading in the aftermath of the ritual sounds quite fun for me.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

Well I can go either with A, B or C option. :)
It seems you have two interested players.

mjrbatou, what is your preference as you'd be GMing ?
Also will you guide us with the smut part of power creations ?

TFcommando

Also, I have plenty of experience with building Champions characters and am glad to help out! :)
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

TFcommando

Hi hi!

The big question is "Which edition are we using?"
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Muse

Oh!  Me me!  Pick me!  I still want to play! 

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 06, 2021, 12:21:22 PM

or

I favor B here.  if only for the diversity. 

Also, maybe allow a larger selection of drawbacks?  They have lots of potential for both smut and drama, after all. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Opale

Hi Muse ! :)

Good to see you still around. 

I'm ok with any edition, although I have a slight preference for the 5th.

Let's wait for TFCommando answer.
Then we can decide what character's archetype we want to explore .?

Muse

I'm excited! 

Maybe STardust.  She's an "elven" beach beauty with light and solid light powers.  :) 

Really glad to see you too. 

Opale

I might be inclined to create a character based on this cosplay :)

TFcommando

I’m good with either 5e or 6e, though mjrbatou’s opinion has the most weight! 😀

Always lots of character ideas… someone who was a “normal” crime fighter hero that’s recently started/been forced to dabble in the occult, or a sorceress with tantric requirements for her powers of late.  High tech hero with a minimally covering power suit or a translucent energy shell that she’s nude beneath. 

Maybe someone who fell into a world like Alice in Sexland and managed to return, different than how she was in several ways… only to find the “real” world is becoming like the perverted realm she escaped!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

TFcommando

Quote from: Opale on November 07, 2021, 02:35:36 AM

Very cheeky! :)

While not exactly this, I love the sentiment of Zatanna choosing to adopt a much bolder, sexier costume. (Took the link out, wasn't sure how NSFW it was with a buttplug under a miniskirt).

Another costume concept that would fit is someone with a full-length cloak like Raven's wearing less and less underneath it.  Or someone going with high-tech body paint or holograms instead of a physical costume.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

mjrbatou

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 01:52:38 AM
Hi hi!

The big question is "Which edition are we using?"
My core pdfs are for 6e so that's what we'll be using.  From what I understand there isn't that much difference between the two but I only have a few supplemental 5e materials which I've updated to 6e here and there as needed.

I'm not limiting drawbacks, not for the winning option B at least.  One I just thought of could have a character slowly mind controlling herself into a submissive sex slave whenever she's affected by any sort of entangle effect (nets, vines, some paralysis, etc).

- With the ritual having been partially successful (or completely, only the cultists are certain of the result) there aren't any remaining taboos.  The ritual appears to have enchanted anyone watching these battles to only see what they are allowed to see (as in the underage will still see a sfw version of the heroes and villains so they can still react to any collateral damage without us breaking laws)
- It's still considered improper to start a fight naked but only because it's more exciting to watch the heroes and villains strip each other. (ablative defenses are an option to represent this mechanically)
- Most of the male superhumans are the strongest of the strong, they've never lost a battle or could count on 1 hand their total losses.  The heroic men tend not to participate in battles especially when so many normal women are offering themselves (the npc male heroes) while the villainous males tend to be more subtle in their activities to guarantee their victories (and ravage captured heroines).
I haven't actually seen The Boys on amazon but I think the men act more like them regarding heroing.

As for a few mechanical things
- draining endurance is just as effective as draining anything else, instead of reducing character points I'll be handling it on a point for point basis (so draining 12 from endurance reduces max by 12, not 60) or similar to STUN (1/2 effect, draining 12 END reduces max by 30 instead of 60)
- Combat skills and other bonuses to CV should not increase any value above 10 and anything over 8 should have a limited application (like a brick being unnaturally accurate only when throwing medium or smaller sized objects)

I can't remember anything else right now but those were the 2 that stuck with me from the last few games I played in.

Quote from: Opale on November 07, 2021, 02:35:36 AM

A Black Canary cosplay, at least I think so.  Seeing her made me think of a hypnotic siren of some kind.

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 02:51:08 AM
Very cheeky! :)

While not exactly this, I love the sentiment of Zatanna choosing to adopt a much bolder, sexier costume. (Took the link out, wasn't sure how NSFW it was with a buttplug under a miniskirt).

Another costume concept that would fit is someone with a full-length cloak like Raven's wearing less and less underneath it.  Or someone going with high-tech body paint or holograms instead of a physical costume.
Most of my recent D&D games feature mages using butt plugs as arcane foci.  It also keeps them clean for a quickie here and there, assuming the players are ok with the concept...

That does remind me I should check through o/o's for everyone so far, make sure I'm not going to include anything unwanted.

Opale

Sending you ideas and questions by PM dear GM :)

Muse

Spicy cosplay! 

I have sixth edition.  *smiles* 

M.J., what do we need to start?  :) 

TFcommando

5e and 6e are indeed pretty close, the big change is the elimination of figured characteristics in the latter, everything is decoupled and bought separately.

One kink question... how does everyone feel about herms/futa?   I always have a few ideas for someone who might change back and forth, perhaps not fully under her control, but it's not for everyone and so it's totally optional for me.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

i'm ok with futa/herm even if I'll only be girly myself :)

I already subjected a character sheet to mjrbatou, so feel free to tfcommando and Muse

Opale

Also as you mentioned Mystic cults, I supposedly created my character in Vibora Bay, but of course she can be from anywhere else !

TFcommando

Wow, fast work!  I’m still sorting through concepts myself!

Another big question how do people feel about exotic features… horns, hooves, tails, extra arms, extra eyes, that sort of thing.  Though not all at once!  Anthro or demon or cyborg aspects.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

It's a superhoic game, I see no reason why not ^^

mjrbatou

Futa/herms usually replace men for me and are always fully functional as both male and female.

At least half the world's supers have some sort of shapeshifting so it's not unusual for extra features to show up here and there.  Personally I like tieflings and most of their appearance options so expect at least one or two to show up.

Opale

IF that helps, here is my character validated by mjrbatou, our great perv GM ^^
she might get slight modifications to adjust things before the game starts

Hypnosiren
Val   Char   Points   Total   Roll   Notes
12   STR   2   12   11-   HTH Damage 2d6 END [1]
20   DEX   20   20   13-   
18   CON   8   18   13-   
10   BODY   0   10      
10   INT   0   10   11-   PER Roll 11-
13   EGO   3   13   12-   
20   PRE   10   20   13-   PRE Attack: 4d6
8      OCV  25
8      DCV  25
7      OMCV 12
7      DMCV 12

6   PD   4   6/12      6/12 PD (0/6 rPD)
4   ED   2   4/10      4/10 ED (0/6 rED)
5   SPD   30   5      Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12
7   REC   3   7      
36   END   4   36      
30   STUN   5   30      
12"   Running   0   16m/32m,      
4"   Swimming   0   4m      
4"   Leaping   0   8m      Total Characteristics Cost: 165

Cost   Powers   END
14   Sexy looking: (Total: 38 Active Cost, 14 Real Cost) +20 PRE (20 Active Points); Only To Make Seductive/Friendly Presence Attacks Solely For Purposes Of Causing Target To Delay His Actions In Combat (-1), Only Versus Targets Of Appropriate Sexual Orientation (-1), OIF (4 DEF; -1/2), Only Works Once Per Target Per Scene (-1/2) (Real Cost: 5) plus Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Activation Roll (13- roll; Must be made each Phase/use; -1/2) (Real Cost: 9)   0
Ninja Uncanny Mobility   
2   Genshin: Lightning Reflexes (+4 DEX to act first with All Actions) (4 Active Points); Instant (only applies against that one target for that Phase; -1/2), Requires A PER Roll (; -1/2)   
7   Battlefield Agility: +4 DCV (20 Active Points); Only If Character Makes A Half Move Or Full Move (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Requires An Acrobatics Roll (; -1/2)   2
4   Battlefield Mobility: Running +4m (16m/32m total)   1
8   Combat Running: Running +16m (16m/32m total) (16 Active Points); Only To Make Half Moves In Combat (-1)   2
2   Improved Leaping: Leaping +4m (8m forward, 4m upward)   1
3   ↔ Can Take A Fall: +4 to Breakfall (8 Active Points); Only To Avoid Knockback Damage (-2)   
3   Leap To Safety: +4 to DEX Rolls (8 Active Points); Only To Make Dive For Cover Rolls (-2)   
Wondrous Seduction   
3   ♠ Venomous Beauty: +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. Only vs those likely to find her attractive (which includes most men)) (4 Active Points); Only For Pleasant Interaction (-1/2)   
11   ♥ Persuasive Beauty (Settoku-ryoku no aru utsukushi-sa): +4 with all Interaction Skills (16 Active Points); Only For Pleasant Interaction (-1/2)   
30   Hsimentjutsu: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); Focus OIF (Plugs, vibrators or bondage that humiliates her publically) (-1/2), Only Works Against Males/Men (-1/2)   
2f   
1) Song of the Siren: Mind Control 12d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points); Custom Modifier (-1), No Range (-1/2)
1f   
2) Free The Mind: Suppress Mind Control 4d6 (40 Active Points); Custom Modifier (-1), Costs Endurance (to maintain; -1/2), Limited Range (-1/4)
1f   
3) Cloud Men’s Minds: Invisibility to Sight Group (20 Active Points); Custom Modifier (-1), Each Point Of Mental Defense Adds +1 To PER Rolls To Perceive Fringe (-1/4)
1f   
4) What A Beauty!: Blast 4d6, STUN Only (+0), Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Mental Defense; +1) (40 Active Points); Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (character is at 1/2 DCV, seductively posing/exposing herself; -1), Custom Modifier (-1), No Range (target must be adjacent) (-1/2), Only Works Against Targets Of Appropriate Sexual Orientation (-1/2)
1f   
5) Siren's Enrapturing Kiss: (Total: 58 Active Cost, 10 Real Cost) Touch and Mental Groups Flash 3d6, Constant (+1/2) (21 Active Points); Only When Actually Kissing Target (-2), Must Follow A Grab (-1), Costs END To Maintain (Full END Cost; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Only Works Against Males/Men (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 3) plus Blast 5d6, STUN Only (+0), Constant (+1/2) (37 Active Points); Only When Actually Kissing Target (-2), No Range (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Costs END To Maintain (Full END Cost; -1/2), Must Follow A Grab (-1/2), Only Works Against Males/Men (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7)
Ninjutsu
1) Weapon Element: Default Element, Staffs
2) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)
3) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4) Kick (Offensive Strike): 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 8d6 Strike
5) Punch (Martial Strike): 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 6d6 Strike
6) Reversal: var Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, 37 STR to Escape; Grab Two Limbs
7) Takeaway: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab Weapon, 32 STR to take weapon away

Perks
4   Contact: Walt Becker, Vibora Bay Pushy Reporter (Contact has very useful Skills or resources) 11-
5   Contact: Greg Betts, Civil Attorney (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has very useful Skills or resources) 11-
1   Fringe Benefit: License to practice a profession : Reporter for the Banner

Talents
3   Resistance (+3 to roll)

Skills
24   +3 with HTH Combat
8   +1 with Ranged Combat
3   +1 with Hsimenjutsu
3   Defense Maneuver I
2   KS: Ninjutsu 11-
2   KS: The Superhuman World 11-
2   KS: Vibora Bay Underworld 11-
2   Language: Japanese; English is Native (fluent conversation)
2   Language: Ninja Codes & Symbols (fluent conversation)
3   PS: Reporter 12-
0   TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Everyman
3   Acrobatics 13-
3   Breakfall 13-
3   Climbing 13-
1   Contortionist 8-
3   Lockpicking 13-
3   Sleight Of Hand 13-
3   Stealth 13-
3   Concealment 11-
3   Deduction 11-
3   Disguise 11-
3   Shadowing 11-
1   Systems Operation 8-
Interaction Skills ♥ ♠
3   Acting 13-
3   Charm 13-
3   Conversation 13-
3   Interrogation 13-
3   Persuasion 13-
Total Powers & Skills Cost: 236

Total Cost: 400

400+   Disadvantages
10   Distinctive Features: Venomous Beauty (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10   Dependence:  Addiction to rough sex; Incompetence: -1 to Skill Rolls and related rolls per time increment (Difficult To Obtain; 6 Hours; Addiction)
10   Distinctive Style: Ninjutsu (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10   Hunted: Kinbaku Ninja Clan Frequently (Mo Pow; Watching)
10   Unluck; only to attract sexual creatures (-1): 4d6
15   Psychological Complication: Nymphomaniac slut (Very Common; Moderate)
10   Secret ID : Jennifer Severance Infrequently, Major
Total Disadvantages Points: 75

Muse

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 09:56:28 AM
5e and 6e are indeed pretty close, the big change is the elimination of figured characteristics in the latter, everything is decoupled and bought separately.

One kink question... how does everyone feel about herms/futa?   I always have a few ideas for someone who might change back and forth, perhaps not fully under her control, but it's not for everyone and so it's totally optional for me.

Given that our heroines will likely be molested by men, i would prefer you avoid a hermophradyte. 

Muse

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 11:05:43 AM
Wow, fast work!  I’m still sorting through concepts myself!

Another big question how do people feel about exotic features… horns, hooves, tails, extra arms, extra eyes, that sort of thing.  Though not all at once!  Anthro or demon or cyborg aspects.

Exotics features are awesome! 

T.F., I'm torn between playing Stardust--a "mutant" light controller with elven powers, or Lucy--a sorceress with with a giant intelligent lion familiar.  Please let me know what concept you decide  upon soon so that I may choose accordingly. 

Maybe is should do Stardust because she'll be easier... 

Muse

That' sawesome, Opale!  you made a sex craft ninja girl! :D

Opale

Quote from: Muse on November 08, 2021, 12:06:17 AM
That' sawesome, Opale!  you made a sex craft ninja girl! :D

More or so yes ! Shibari = kinbaku :p lol

mjrbatou

A few sexual themed character complication examples:

Sexual dependence (vanilla) - very easy to obtain, needed 1/day, headaches cause 2d6 damage every full day without sex = 0 points

Sexual addiction (rough) - difficult to obtain, needed once every 6 hours, incompetence (-1 to skills per time increment), addiction = 10 points

Enraged/berserk - very common (horny), 14- chance to enrage, 14- chance to recover after climax = 25 points
  *35 points if berserk is added or 25 points if chance to berserk is 8-

Psychological complication (nymphomaniac) - very common, moderate or strong = 15 or 20 points

Social complication (sex slave) - very frequent, major effects = 20 points

Unluck - increased chances of things like space creatures popping in and using character, maybe allies/teammates as well

Power limitations

Focus - may include arcane foci in the form of butt plugs or some other sexual item

Gestures - power requires an active sexual component to work

Limited power - power only works on last sexual partner (not self)
  *too many to really list here

Requires multiple users - an orgy or gangbang is needed to generate enough energy

Side effect - too many to list but could include things like paralyzing the user/recipient with a mental entanglement effect

Muse

What would the limitation be on Unluck that was specifically hentai unluck? 

Opale

Unluck, Only To Invoke Hentai Monsters (-1) lol, so worth half the cost

TFcommando

Quote from: Muse on November 07, 2021, 11:58:01 PM
Given that our heroines will likely be molested by men, i would prefer you avoid a hermophradyte.

That's why I asked!  I have no interest in futa x male myself. 

Quote from: Muse on November 08, 2021, 12:01:32 AM
Exotics features are awesome! 

T.F., I'm torn between playing Stardust--a "mutant" light controller with elven powers, or Lucy--a sorceress with with a giant intelligent lion familiar.  Please let me know what concept you decide  upon soon so that I may choose accordingly. 

Maybe is should do Stardust because she'll be easier...

I've had more substantial ideas on the sorceress side of things, with an energy control blaster type simply "Hey, blasters are neat" so Stardust would work better.

I love the sexcraft of La Blue Girl, Opale! :)  You've got a whole lot of anti-male powers on there, you might see if you can squeeze in some Martial Arts combat levels "Only vs. women" as a contrast.

One thing about sex in general.  Superheroes usually have inhuman levels of stamina, with human average being 8 and most having at least 18 (four times as much, if we go by the strength scale), so normal humans might just not be able to satisfy a horny hero!  That's one more reason why the chance to fuck a villain who can keep up with them is so tempting!  It could even happen "off the job."  "That's a terrible idea."  "I know, but the sex is great!"

I'm drawing on some inspiration from Magik/Illynna's origin, save that it was an adult woman, or an already-extant hero that got pulled into learning sorcery, possibly pulled into another dimension where time moved differently, before returning.  A 'pace like Sexland even! :)  Could have been self-study, getting pulled into a book she found, or with a molest-y mentor.  Overall, she's still trying to do good despite the very sexual aspects to her magic and how they affect her life.

This could include such complications as needing tantric energy to keep her powers going, a sex-slave curse or arousal trigger that mystic types can pick up on and activate and some demonic or exotic features that likewise come out or can only be partially hidden.  Or perhaps not at all. 

Could have a dominant/aggressive aspect to the curse that makes her go herm when she's "on top" with a woman sometimes, a sort of D/s yin-yang aspect.  She needs to indulge in both sides to keep up "balance."

I'm thinking a pretty straightforward built, teleportation, levitation, energy blasts, a few sexual spells, but obviously there are a lot of possibilities.  Could even have a foot-tall succubus familiar who's always suggesting sexual things.  Or do a bit of business with a magic book floating over her hand as a focus, as Black Clover mages do.

Did our PCs know each other before the cult incident?  They might have been members of a team, or just in the same social super circle, having teamed up from time to time in the past, the way Spider-Man and Daredevil knew each other, or the Netflix Defenders. 
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

I'm open to connections between our characters, or at least knowing each other from afar.

And feel free to indulge your darker domme tendencies on Hypnosiren :)
She's to become a nymphomaniac plaything *blushes*

mjrbatou

All your characters are part of a group, at least a dozen including the three of you maybe more.  It's up to you if your characters share a room with one of them or not since some of their complications will require regular direct contact, such as non sexual cuddling (though it could be sexual) or needs to feed on sexual energies and who better than horny superhumans to feed them?

I will be treating this like an rpg in some sense, not all your teammates will be present right away.  Most of them are out doing their own things and will trickle back in at time passes.

I just might be using some old characters of mine as teammates or villains (actually 2 are already included, just need some sexual tweaking).

On that note, any requests for your future teammates?  I mean gender, appearance, power themes, stuff like that...

TFc - unless your character has a good clairsentience power she won't know if heroes and villains are seeing each other 'off the clock'.  Though the fact it could take dozens of minions to just warm up a heroine one or more could be sneaking off to be used by male supervillains now and then.

TFc - accidental change (into futa) whenever she is enraged/berserk.  The latter means she'd grab whoever's closest that's an appealing match, which could be troublesome if there's only male minions in arms reach...

Opale

No real demands of my part, just pointing the fact that hypnosiren is defined to become an absolute plaything, fully submissive and girly (so no futa tf for her).

mjrbatou

I will make a character sheet and ooc thread in the next day or two once I have time and decide which section this game should be in (probably extreme just in case).

Should the first npc be Aegis, Lilith, or Sister Mercy?
The other 2 will become villains.

Opale

I vote for Aegis as first NPC :)

Opposing Lilith and Sister Mercy sounds great

Kathyan

Would you have room for one more player?

I don't have experience on this system but I'm willing to learn.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Kathyan on November 08, 2021, 12:03:07 PM
Would you have room for one more player?

I don't have experience on this system but I'm willing to learn.
I will run for a maximum of 5 players so there is room.

So far Opale has a character sheet already completed.
Muse and TFcommando have their concepts and are working on characters.

If you have trouble creating characters you can ask any of the 4 current players, I'm sure we all have about the same experience with creating characters.

Muse

Hi Kathyan!  Great to see you!  Let me know if i can help! 

Kathyan

Great, I'll go look for a handbook then.

I already have some freeform heroine ideas so probably will try to see if I can fit any into the system without complicating myself in the process.

Opale

Neat ! Kath :) let us help you because the system is quite heavy.

I'd suggest you don't try to read it all and do it yourself, because it's quite difficult trust me on this.

What is your character concept and backstory ? So we can help

Kathyan

Thanks both, I'll be writing you to see what advice you can give me. I have played other superhero systems so I think I can at least do something but help is very appreciated.

Currently thinking mostly on either a brick with some earth elemental powers who works as a reporter or a melee electric/electromagnetic heroine that is a model but got other ideas as well.

mjrbatou

Let's see if this works...

Aegis.  She only wears this part time and I couldn't find the pic I really wanted for her.  Aegis is not an android either, she's a human girl.
Lilith.  Couldn't find the pic I wanted for Lilith either, at least none that would fit in the altered world.
Sister Mercy.  This is the pic that created this character.

This might change your opinion which one you'd like as a teammate and which you'd rather face as villains.  In the future I'll have the pics with the npcs sooner.

Onward to the official topics and threads and such!

Muse

Ooh!  Lilih please! 

I'm working from my first image for stardust. I'm not supposed to link google drive sheets to the public portions of the site, so if you want to see the work in progress let me know.  . 

Opale

@Muse : I was partial to the third image

@mjrbatou : Definately, I'd love to have sister mercy as an enemy to ravage and humiliate Hypnosiren *blushes*

@Kath : I'll be working on your concept and post it here, so our GM can inspect it too.

Kathyan

Quote from: Opale on November 08, 2021, 10:37:15 PM
@Kath : I'll be working on your concept and post it here, so our GM can inspect it too.
I was working on it too and already sent a draft to mjrbatou already. But if you have something in mind maybe you can PM me so I can add it to what I have

mjrbatou

Character sheets thread is up

as is the OOC

The IC thread won't start until all characters and players are ready.

So far the vote for who's the first npc teammate is
1 for Aegis
1 for Lilith
0 for Sister Mercy

these votes will happen regularly until the team is complete.  you can also get a npc as your roommate - either one I introduce or one a player requests for themselves

Opale

Putting this as a potential roommate for Hypnosiren :)

Scarlet Spider, a domme/switch superheroine with spiderish powers.
Do you need I do her stats too ?

mjrbatou

Quote from: Opale on November 08, 2021, 11:45:58 PM
Putting this as a potential roommate for Hypnosiren :)

Scarlet Spider, a domme/switch superheroine with spiderish powers.
Do you need I do her stats too ?

Some personality points, maybe a complication or two, would be appreciated.  If you really want to you can create a full character sheet for her.

Opale

Here is a try for you to adjust for Scarlet Spider :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Scarlet Spider
Val   Char   Points   Total   Roll   Notes
36   STR   26   36   16-   HTH Damage 7d6 END [4]
21   DEX   22   21   13-   
22   CON   12   22   13-   
10   BODY   0   10      
12   INT   2   12   11-   PER Roll 11-
11   EGO   1   11   11-   
10   PRE   0   10   11-   PRE Attack: 2d6
11   PD   9   14/17      14/17 PD (3/6 rPD)
11   ED   9   14/17      14/17 ED (3/6 rED)
6   SPD   40   6      Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
8   REC   4   8      
40   END   4   40      
38   STUN   9   38      
12"   Running   0   15m      
4"   Swimming   0   4m      
4"   Leaping   0   14m      Total Characteristics Cost: 188

Cost   Powers   END
62   Psi-Web Projection: Multipower, 62-point reserve   
12v   
1) Psi-Web Blast: Blast 10d6, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Mental Defense applies; +1/4) (62 Active Points)
5f   
2) Psi-Webbing: Entangle 4d6, 4 PD/4 ED, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Standard Defenses apply; +1/4) (50 Active Points)
5f   
3) Sensory Web: Sight, Mental and Hearing Groups Flash 6d6, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Mental Defense applies; +1/4) (50 Active Points)
1f   
4) Web-Grab: Stretching 12m (12 Active Points); Cannot Do Damage (-1/2), Always Direct (-1/4), Range Modifier Applies (-1/4)
1f   
5) Webchute: Flight 8m (8 Active Points); Gliding (-1), Limited Movement (character cannot gain altitude, and must move at least 12" downward for every 1" forward; -1/2), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4)
1f   
6) Webline: Swinging 20m (10 Active Points)
Arachnid Powers   
1) Durable: Resistant Protection (3 PD/3 ED)
2) Light Enhancing Vision: Nightvision
3) Psi-Web Senses: Mental Awareness
4) Wallcrawling: Clinging (normal STR)
15   Bouncer: Leaping +10m (14m forward, 7m upward) (Accurate, x4 Noncombat)   1
8   Sprinter: Running +3m (15m total), x4 Noncombat   1

Talents
2   Environmental Movement (no penalties on narrow/enclosed spaces or cluttered terrain)
1   Lightning Reflexes (+1 DEX to act first with All Actions)
6   Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

Skills
16   +2 with HTH Combat
3   +1 with Psi-Web
3   Acrobatics 13-
0   Acting 8-
3   Breakfall 13-
3   Charm 11-
2   CK: San Francisco 11-
0   Climbing 8-
3   Concealment 11-
3   Contortionist 13-
0   Conversation 8-
3   Deduction 11-
0   Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
1   Paramedics 8-
3   Persuasion 11-
0   PS: Librarian 11-
3   Scholar
1) KS: San Francisco Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-
2) KS: The Psionic World (2 Active Points) 11-
3) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3   Security Systems 11-
3   Shadowing 11-
3   Sleight Of Hand 13-
3   Stealth 13-
3   Streetwise 11-
0   TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Everyman
Total Powers & Skills Cost: 212

Total Cost: 400

400+   Disadvantages
15   Physical Complication: Orgasms if uses her powers too much (-2 on all skills, attack rolls) (Infrequently; Greatly Impairing)
Notes: Too much means spending at least 40 END in a day with her Psi Powers
15   Psychological Complication: Disdain for Criminals (Common; Strong)
10   Psychological Complication: Domme mentality (Common; Moderate)
10   Rivalry: Professional and Romantic (Any Superheroine or Dom/Domme; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Sexually Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
10   Social Complication: Guilty Past, daughter of a deposed crime lord. Infrequently, Major
15   Secret Identity : Bettty Edison Frequently, Major
Total Disadvantages Points: 75

mjrbatou

Thank you Opale, I'll save Scarlet and make a few adjustments before introducing her IC and posting her sheet in the npc section.

I was just looking over old characters and was thinking 'wow, why didn't I play this one more often?'  Anyways, I'd better modify my own and write up some others.

Any other questions, comments, ideas, or other things?

Opale

I'd like just to suggest to not overdo things. Don't try to read it all, beforehand. :)
the Champions UNiverse is a huge one.

As you can imagine, I'm eager to start :)

mjrbatou

Quote from: Opale on November 09, 2021, 08:05:24 AM
I'd like just to suggest to not overdo things. Don't try to read it all, beforehand. :)
the Champions UNiverse is a huge one.

As you can imagine, I'm eager to start :)
That's why I'm leading with 2/3 characters that I've already got sheets for and allowing players to draft their superhuman roommates if they want to.

I want to start as well but there's the teammate vote to finish and 3 heroines to finalize, possibly a 4th if someone else has the time and desire to play.

Opale

mjrbatou

Quote from: Opale on November 09, 2021, 08:54:56 AM
let me know how I can help :)
If you have time and the desire you could put together a bunch of characteristics for different superhuman archetypes.  I could use existing villains since I have 3 books full of them...and probably should to be honest.  I will add surprises so even if you're familiar with them they wont be exactly the same.

You should pm them to me rather than post here so there's less confusion on number of players and PC heroines.

Kathyan

Melissa Blumberg
5'6"
126 lbs
Independent Journalist
Gaea
6'1"
280 lbs
Professional Heroine

STR      10   0
DEX      15   10   
CON      30   20   
INT      10   0   
EGO      15   5   
PRE      20   10

OCV      8   25   
DCV      6   15   
OMCV   3   0   
DMCV   6   9   
SPD      5   30   

PD        9   7
ED        9   7
REC      20   16   
END      60   8   
BODY   15   5   
STUN   60   20   

Skills
2 KS city knowledge 11-
2 KS supervillains 11-
3 climb      12-
3 shadowing   11-
3 stealth   11-
3 tracking   11-
3 charm      13-
3 interrogation   13-
3 streetwise   13-
3 conversation   13-
3 persuasion   13-
2 PS journalist   11-
2 PS sculptor   11-
3 language

Perks
3 Access
3 Anonymity
1 Fringe (press pass)

Powers
30 Earthen grasp: +30 to Strength
23 Geokinesis: Transform minor 8d6 (rock/stone only) 40 active cost, improved result +1/4 (concrete, mud, clay), limited target -1/2 (rocky and related materials, ie: stone, concrete, mud, clay), extra time -1/2 (full phase)
4 Warm nethers: life support (safe environment intense cold, intense heat)
4 Primal instincts: Striking appearance 2 (requires sexy interaction -1/2)
25 Clay armor: +10 to PD and ED, resistant +1/2, doesn't work against grabs -1/4
12 Mud Camouflage: Invisibility targeting (sight group and smell) 20+5, no fringe +10, Only When Not Attacking -1/2, extra time (extra turn -1 1/4, cannot do anything else -1/4). base cost 25, active cost 35, real cost 12
10 Clay plasticity: Shapeshift 15 active cost (8sight 5touch 2smell/taste), +0 single shape only, affect body only -1/2; allow to alter size and mass by 10%  and usage of Striking appearance 1
10 Wide hips: knockback resistance 10m
13 Mighty Legs: Leaping 30m
17 Thicc: +2 to maneuvers and attacks that involve her ass, hips or thighs. 10 active cost; Density 4 active cost, persistent +1/4 reduced endurance +1/2 (+5str, +1PD ED, -2m knockback, x2mass) 7 real cost
25 Butt slam: hth 8d6 area of effect radius 1m accurate (attack vs DCV 3 instead of target's) +1/4, explosion 18m (damage decreases by 1CV every 2m) +1/2, Only Affects Targets On The Ground (-1/4), Only Does Knockdown, Not Knockback (-0)

Complications
15 Secret identity
30 Dependence: has to touch the ground to use her powers; 5 very common, every turn +15, loss of power +10 (powers acquire a 11- required roll)
15 Psychological complication (nymphomaniac)
10 Sexual addiction (rough): difficult to obtain, needed every 6 hours, incompetence (-1 to skills per time increment), addiction
5 Unluck: collateral damage

Opale

woot Kath ! :)

So we are both reporter in our Secret identities lol And share some naughty complications too. Funny.
Maybe we are rivals, working for different companies, or within the same ?

TFcommando

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 08, 2021, 07:27:00 AM
All your characters are part of a group, at least a dozen including the three of you maybe more.  It's up to you if your characters share a room with one of them or not since some of their complications will require regular direct contact, such as non sexual cuddling (though it could be sexual) or needs to feed on sexual energies and who better than horny superhumans to feed them?

I will be treating this like an rpg in some sense, not all your teammates will be present right away.  Most of them are out doing their own things and will trickle back in at time passes.

I just might be using some old characters of mine as teammates or villains (actually 2 are already included, just need some sexual tweaking).

On that note, any requests for your future teammates?  I mean gender, appearance, power themes, stuff like that...

TFc - unless your character has a good clairsentience power she won't know if heroes and villains are seeing each other 'off the clock'.  Though the fact it could take dozens of minions to just warm up a heroine one or more could be sneaking off to be used by male supervillains now and then.

My idea there was she'd "know" by figuring "I can't be the only one doing this, can I?" :)

I'll vote for Aegis, her cyberware is a nice contrast to my mystic heroine.

Where will the game be set?  A generic superhero city, or a Champions Universe one?   If we're living together, what's the team HQ like?  Disguised apartment, underwater base, Hall of Justice downtown?

I'm thinking my mage was either a "normal" mage before discovering or having to turn to tantric sex magic, a path she now can't turn away from, or else was a bookish Batgirl sort who started reading mystic tomes to try and deal with the then-looming cult crisis, becoming a tantric sorceress... some geas and sacrifices (such as her modesty, and martial arts abilities) may explain why she's so different than she used to be.

Her powers will all be fueled by an Endurance Reserve, which has Limited Recovery (fucking as the condition) and Slow Recovery, since a quickie won't do! :)

Do you have any thoughts on Variable Power Pools?  I'm thinking of a secondary/tertiary one with the typical "Only changed with magic books" one, but it's optional... I know they can be a pain for some GMs.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

TFcommando

And for a team member, an outsider, alien or other-dimensional or time-lost hero who wasn't familiar with modern Earth taboos anyway, or didn't care, and now she's glad her friends are casting off all that stuff, and she's enabling them cheerfully.  Picture Starfire, especially early comics Starfire. 
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Muse

Oh!  Didn't even think to say it!

For setting:  Beaches please!

mjrbatou

Quote from: TFcommando on November 10, 2021, 12:53:33 AM
My idea there was she'd "know" by figuring "I can't be the only one doing this, can I?" :)

I'll vote for Aegis, her cyberware is a nice contrast to my mystic heroine.

Where will the game be set?  A generic superhero city, or a Champions Universe one?   If we're living together, what's the team HQ like?  Disguised apartment, underwater base, Hall of Justice downtown?

I'm thinking my mage was either a "normal" mage before discovering or having to turn to tantric sex magic, a path she now can't turn away from, or else was a bookish Batgirl sort who started reading mystic tomes to try and deal with the then-looming cult crisis, becoming a tantric sorceress... some geas and sacrifices (such as her modesty, and martial arts abilities) may explain why she's so different than she used to be.

Her powers will all be fueled by an Endurance Reserve, which has Limited Recovery (fucking as the condition) and Slow Recovery, since a quickie won't do! :)

Do you have any thoughts on Variable Power Pools?  I'm thinking of a secondary/tertiary one with the typical "Only changed with magic books" one, but it's optional... I know they can be a pain for some GMs.
- Understandable for the heroes sneaking off to be with villains...there are some questions over what happens to the 'dangerous' villains who are locked up in special facilities run by heroes.

- Current votes for first teammate are
Aegis 2
Lilith 1
SM 0, she will be a villain even if Kathyan votes for her

- The game will include generic locations in a partially Champions universe.  What I mean is Champions characters will exist and be in their cities but your team will be responding to other threats in a new city (name not decided yet) that way I can use existing villains and teams when inspiration is lacking on my end.
Should the team want beachfront property then they'd live conservatively in vacation homes (for those with secret IDs) and their base will be camouflaged/invisible/underground/etc which will include a heavily reinforced play room...er danger/practice room for training and such.

- Every mage was affected with a tantric requirement of some kind just manifested differently.
If your character had been a martial-like batgirl before the ritual then I'd suggest creating a 175-225 point hero with 50 complication points first for the martial and gadget abilities, then adding the other 175-225 points and 25 complications for her tantric mystic abilities (ending with 400 points and 75 complication points).  I know it sounds more complex but the ritual itself didn't cause anyone to change that dramatically...unless your character had accidentally opened a pre-ritual tantric magic theory book and she absorbed it during the ritual.  That would be enough to rebuild a martial character as a pure mystic, though much more sexually focused than most other mystics.

- I'm ok with Vpp with the following limitations; Magical abilities only, can only be changed between scenes, and can only be changed when having wet dreams/communing with her spell book (-1 total limitations).  The alternatives could be giving up control over what powers she gets while communing with her tome(s), or having no control at all over when or how her powers change (both also a -1 limitation).
No advantages except for those applied to individual powers in the pool.
The wet dreams would be her going to bed with a vibrator inside her set to low or something similar, then working out her spells with the tantric volume she absorbed as if it were a separate entity.  The alternate is if she were already a mage and is either reading her tomes or actually communicating with them as mentioned before (though in a less or non sexual manner).
Also make sure to post each list of active/prepared powers during the downtime periods, I'd also keep track of previously created and used powers as well in case you wanted to prep one again or use a modified version without building entirely from scratch.
(I tried using a couple before, then switched to a looong mp list with variable advantages on select powers)

- If you don't mind extra appendages, which I don't think you do since you asked about them earlier, then I already have one in mind.  I was debating having her as a villain but she's always been fascinated by the concepts of good, heroes, mercy...the last has been quite troublesome for her.

Opale

inspiration for the danger room programs

mjrbatou

So where would you like your team HQ?
- Beachfront, either on a mainland or a small island like the animated Titan's Tower. Obvious tower or hidden base with vacation homes optional.
- Underground, sorta like a (sex) dungeon or the bat cave.
- Penthouse of the Fairbrook's estate, lots of potential extras here.
- A subsidized (think that's the right term) building made for hero teams near the heart of your city.  Flashy signs optional.
- Someplace else entirely, like underwater or in orbit?  These two would require a vehicle to get back and forth unless someone has a travel power to get in and out of your base, though an underwater tunnel and elevator could work underwater.

Opale

wow it needs a vote I guess
everything is appealing

to me :
1- underground
2- penthouse
3- subsidized
4- elsewhere
5- beachfront

Kathyan

Quote from: Opale on November 09, 2021, 11:20:15 PM
woot Kath ! :)

So we are both reporter in our Secret identities lol And share some naughty complications too. Funny.
Maybe we are rivals, working for different companies, or within the same ?

Sure they could be rivals, MC is a freelancer but she could collaborate or sell her work to the same company.

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 10, 2021, 07:10:06 AM
- Understandable for the heroes sneaking off to be with villains...there are some questions over what happens to the 'dangerous' villains who are locked up in special facilities run by heroes.

- Current votes for first teammate are
Aegis 2
Lilith 1
SM 0, she will be a villain even if Kathyan votes for her

- The game will include generic locations in a partially Champions universe.  What I mean is Champions characters will exist and be in their cities but your team will be responding to other threats in a new city (name not decided yet) that way I can use existing villains and teams when inspiration is lacking on my end.
Should the team want beachfront property then they'd live conservatively in vacation homes (for those with secret IDs) and their base will be camouflaged/invisible/underground/etc which will include a heavily reinforced play room...er danger/practice room for training and such.

- Every mage was affected with a tantric requirement of some kind just manifested differently.
If your character had been a martial-like batgirl before the ritual then I'd suggest creating a 175-225 point hero with 50 complication points first for the martial and gadget abilities, then adding the other 175-225 points and 25 complications for her tantric mystic abilities (ending with 400 points and 75 complication points).  I know it sounds more complex but the ritual itself didn't cause anyone to change that dramatically...unless your character had accidentally opened a pre-ritual tantric magic theory book and she absorbed it during the ritual.  That would be enough to rebuild a martial character as a pure mystic, though much more sexually focused than most other mystics.

- I'm ok with Vpp with the following limitations; Magical abilities only, can only be changed between scenes, and can only be changed when having wet dreams/communing with her spell book (-1 total limitations).  The alternatives could be giving up control over what powers she gets while communing with her tome(s), or having no control at all over when or how her powers change (both also a -1 limitation).
No advantages except for those applied to individual powers in the pool.
The wet dreams would be her going to bed with a vibrator inside her set to low or something similar, then working out her spells with the tantric volume she absorbed as if it were a separate entity.  The alternate is if she were already a mage and is either reading her tomes or actually communicating with them as mentioned before (though in a less or non sexual manner).
Also make sure to post each list of active/prepared powers during the downtime periods, I'd also keep track of previously created and used powers as well in case you wanted to prep one again or use a modified version without building entirely from scratch.
(I tried using a couple before, then switched to a looong mp list with variable advantages on select powers)

- If you don't mind extra appendages, which I don't think you do since you asked about them earlier, then I already have one in mind.  I was debating having her as a villain but she's always been fascinated by the concepts of good, heroes, mercy...the last has been quite troublesome for her.
I was considering giving my vote to Aegis so let's go with her. :D

Btw there are still a few things I haven't checked. I haven't checked the variable pool power or multipower thing in detail but I was considering barrier and entangle as powers before I run out of points so maybe I could add those?

Also about extra appendages and futa I could give my character the ability to become futa with her limited shapeshiting if you are fine with that

Quote from: Opale on November 10, 2021, 07:59:31 AM

I totally want this to happen so much.

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 10, 2021, 08:22:12 AM
So where would you like your team HQ?
- Beachfront, either on a mainland or a small island like the animated Titan's Tower. Obvious tower or hidden base with vacation homes optional.
- Underground, sorta like a (sex) dungeon or the bat cave.
- Penthouse of the Fairbrook's estate, lots of potential extras here.
- A subsidized (think that's the right term) building made for hero teams near the heart of your city.  Flashy signs optional.
- Someplace else entirely, like underwater or in orbit?  These two would require a vehicle to get back and forth unless someone has a travel power to get in and out of your base, though an underwater tunnel and elevator could work underwater.
I vote undergound or subsidized. Gaea would love to be underground but also I would love her being told where to life even if she doesn't like it. ;D

Kathyan

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 08, 2021, 11:11:15 PM
Character sheets thread is up

as is the OOC

The IC thread won't start until all characters and players are ready.

So far the vote for who's the first npc teammate is
1 for Aegis
1 for Lilith
0 for Sister Mercy

these votes will happen regularly until the team is complete.  you can also get a npc as your roommate - either one I introduce or one a player requests for themselves

I almost fail to notice these threads, do we take things there already?

Opale

We do need a leader in the group and base. Mayhaps a NPC, that would manage a group of nymphomaniac superheroines and tame train them using a sex dungeon danger room ?

mjrbatou

With Aegis as the official first npc teammate the underground and penthouse options are the most viable.  With underground having 2 votes already it'll probably be something similar to the bat cave with a mansion/cover building above it.

The next lineup of potential teammate/villains will have more dominating options.

Quote from: Kathyan on November 10, 2021, 09:41:53 AM
I almost fail to notice these threads, do we take things there already?
yes, we should move ooc stuff there now

Muse

oh, erm... 

Well, Stardust's concept is pretty definatively, "Beach Elf." 

That doesn't mean she has to have her superhero base on the beach.  If there's no beach in town she could have moved. 

TFcommando

I like the beach too, the base could have its underground entrance near one!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

Callie Del Noire

I wish I had the system.. be fun to play from what I’m reading..

TFcommando

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on November 11, 2021, 01:32:34 AM
I wish I had the system.. be fun to play from what I’m reading..

The Champions Complete book is all the rules for building characters and playing for just $20.  Pretty much every other book just adds more examples and flavor.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/107799/Champions-Complete?src=hottest_filtered
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: TFcommando on November 11, 2021, 01:51:07 AM
The Champions Complete book is all the rules for building characters and playing for just $20.  Pretty much every other book just adds more examples and flavor.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/107799/Champions-Complete?src=hottest_filtered

Got a copy.. 

Opale

Hi Callie :)

Again, it will be easier if you give us your character concept and backstory, so we can help you build the character :) don't hesitate

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Opale on November 11, 2021, 11:07:14 PM
Hi Callie :)

Again, it will be easier if you give us your character concept and backstory, so we can help you build the character :) don't hesitate

Hey.. I was thinking of something like a Wizard type who inherits her magic power from a family curse?

Opale

I once played a sorceress among those stats, see if you like it and modifiy it :)

Name: Bell, Book, and Candle
Player:
Val   Char   Base   Cost
13   STR   10   3
20   DEX   10   20
18   CON   10   8
9   BODY   10   -1
13   INT   10   3
20   EGO   10   10
20   PRE   10   10
7/29   PD   2   5
7/29   ED   2   5
4   SPD   2.0   20
8   REC   4   4
40   END   20   4
25   STUN   20   3
14m   RUN   12   0
4m   SWIM   4   0
4m   LEAP   4   0
STR Roll: 12-   Run:    14m
DEX Roll: 13-   Swim:    4m
CON Roll: 13-   Leap:    4m
INT Roll: 12-
EGO Roll: 13-
PER Roll 12-
Disadvantages   Pts
Hunted: English superhuman group Infrequently (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish)    15
Physical Complication: Nearly Deaf (-5 to all Hearing PER Rolls) (Frequently; Greatly Impairing)    20
Psychological Complication: Overconfident Show-off, a wild and wicked hellion (Very Common; Strong)    20
Social Complication: Secret ID : Ellen Morton Frequently, Major    15
Unluck: 1d6    5

XP
0   Base Points : 400
Disads Total + 75
Experience Spent + 0
Total Cost = 400
Quote:“It seems this time, the bell tolls for you! Hahahahahahaha!”
Personality/Motivation: What was one Ellen Morton, archeologist, is now almost fully replaced by Bell, Book, and Candle, a being of almost unrestrained power and hedonistic desires. And what it desires most is power—be it magical, financial, or geopolitical. Thus, Bell, Book, and Candle looks to amass sufficient wealth, along with various enchanted artifacts and objects, to finally attempt to conquer the world, or a certain portion of it anyway.
Powers/Tactics: Quite mad, Bell, Book, and Candle revels in her power, and enjoys using it. She prefers to use the Bell to wreck havoc among her foes, with the Sonic Blast, Sonic Boom, and Sonic Liquefaction her preferred methods of attack. However, she’s not totally foolish, and will use her Siren Song to convince her victims to allow her into restricted and guarded areas. She’ll also use her Candle to sneak into secure areas, but then will often use the Bell to blast her way back out. Her book never leaves her carry-all if she can help it, as it powers all of her other attacks.

If disarmed, Bell, Book, and Candle will fight using her hand-to-hand combat skills, and will seek to recover her carry-all and the Bell and Candle. If forced to flee, she’ll try to at least have the Book with her, but will also try and take the Bell. The Candle she’ll come back for.

Pts.    Power/Skill/Perk/Talent   END
27     Bell: Multipower, 62-point reserve, (62 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   
5v     1) Sonic Blast: Blast 10d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (62 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   2
2f     2) Sonic Boom: Blast 8d6, Area Of Effect (16m Radius Explosion; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), No Range (-1/2), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   6
5v     3) Sonic Liquification: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6+1, Armor Piercing (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2) (61 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   6
5v     4) Siren Song: Mind Control 10d6 (Human class of minds), Telepathic (+1/4) (62 Active Points); OAF (-1), Normal Range 40m (-1/4), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:Human   6
5v     5) Sonic Screen: Resistant Protection (16 PD/16 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), Costs Half Endurance (-1/4), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   3
3v     6) Riding The Soundwaves: Flight 30m (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   3
30     Candle: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1)   
5v     1) Dispel The Darkness: Dispel Darkness To Sight Group 20d6 (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), No Range (-1/2)  Versus:Darkness To Sight Group   6
5v     2) Flare Cone: Sight Group Flash 8d6, Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +1/2) (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), No Range (-1/2)   6
1f     3) Lightbending: Invisibility to Sight Group , No Fringe (30 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), Only When Not Attacking (-1/2)   3
1f     4) Create Light: Sight Group Images, +/-4 to PER Rolls, Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (33 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1), all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1)   3
26     Book: Endurance Reserve (100 END, 20 REC) (39 Active Points); IAF (-1/2)   0
7     Armored Costume: Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); Requires A Roll (11- roll; Must be made each Phase/use; -1), OIF (reinforced costume; -1/2)   0
12     Nearly Deaf: Hearing Group Flash Defense (10 points), Hardened (+1/4) (12 Active Points)   0
2     Quick Footed: Running +2m (14m total)   1

Judo    
5     1) Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort    
4     2) Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 33 STR to Disarm roll    
4     3) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 38 STR vs. Grabs    
3     4) Joint Lock: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab One Limb, 33 STR for holding on    
4     5) Joint Lock/Throw: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND ; Target Falls    
4     6) Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 6 1/2d6 Strike    
3     7) Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 4 1/2d6 Strike; Target Falls    
8     8) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)    

20     +2 with All Attacks    
2     Magic Skill: Power 10-    

2     AK: England 11-    
3     Breakfall 13-    
3     Climbing 13-    
1     Criminology 8-    
1     Cryptography 8-    
1     Forensic Medicine 8-    
3     Language: Sign Language (completely fluent)    
5     Lipreading 13-    
1     Lockpicking 8-    
2     PS: Archeologist 11-    
2     Science Skill: Archeologist 11-    
1     Security Systems 8-    
3     Stealth 13-    
3     Streetwise 13-    
3     Scholar    
1     1) KS: English History (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     2) KS: Judo (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     3) KS: Occult Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     4) KS: The London Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-    

6     Beautiful: +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)    

141 : Powers Cost
101 + Skills Cost
158 + Characteristics Cost
400 = Total Cost   
Base OCV:    7   Base DCV:    7
Base OMCV:    7   Base DMCV:    7
Adjustment+        Adjustment+    
Final OCV:        Final DCV:    

Levels: +2 with All Attacks

Appearance: A lot of time spent digging in the English soil, as well as regular Judo sessions, have given Bell, Book, and Candle a fairly fit build. Her costume is a curious hodgepodge of faux medieval-looking elements. The base is a royal purple bodystocking with an attached headpiece that covers all but her nose and the area around her mouth. A hole at the back allows her brown hair to fall free. She also wears black suede boots, one of which extends to mid-thigh, while the other stops at her knee. Both have fold over tops with a crenellation cut. Her brown leather gloves extend past her elbows. Over her torso she has a black vest, the outer layer is black suede, the inner is an advanced armored fabric. Over all this she wears an ankle-length cloak, with a gray lining and a royal purple outside. A rather mundane leather carry-all, slung over one shoulder, contains her bell, book, and candle.
Background: The woman who now calls herself ‘Bell. Book, And Candle’ was once Ellen Morton, an archeologist charged with digging up and preserving England’s extensive historical past. During one such excavation, she uncovered an ancient chest of unknown origins. Upon opening it, she found inside three curious objects—an all-metal handbell, a battered book with parchment pages, and a simple candlestick of wrought silver. In removing the items for cleaning and preservation, Ellen found the bell twisting in her hand, the clapper ringing loudly as waves of sound echoed through her mind, drowning out the frantic cries of her original personality. Once the ringing stopped, Bell, Book, and Candle smiled to herself. After hundreds of years of being hidden in the depths of the earth, it was free to wreck havoc on the world of men once again.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Opale on November 11, 2021, 11:34:05 PM
I once played a sorceress among those stats, see if you like it and modifiy it :)

Name: Bell, Book, and Candle
Player:
Val   Char   Base   Cost
13   STR   10   3
20   DEX   10   20
18   CON   10   8
9   BODY   10   -1
13   INT   10   3
20   EGO   10   10
20   PRE   10   10
7/29   PD   2   5
7/29   ED   2   5
4   SPD   2.0   20
8   REC   4   4
40   END   20   4
25   STUN   20   3
14m   RUN   12   0
4m   SWIM   4   0
4m   LEAP   4   0
STR Roll: 12-   Run:    14m
DEX Roll: 13-   Swim:    4m
CON Roll: 13-   Leap:    4m
INT Roll: 12-
EGO Roll: 13-
PER Roll 12-
Disadvantages   Pts
Hunted: English superhuman group Infrequently (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish)    15
Physical Complication: Nearly Deaf (-5 to all Hearing PER Rolls) (Frequently; Greatly Impairing)    20
Psychological Complication: Overconfident Show-off, a wild and wicked hellion (Very Common; Strong)    20
Social Complication: Secret ID : Ellen Morton Frequently, Major    15
Unluck: 1d6    5

XP
0   Base Points : 400
Disads Total + 75
Experience Spent + 0
Total Cost = 400
Quote:“It seems this time, the bell tolls for you! Hahahahahahaha!”
Personality/Motivation: What was one Ellen Morton, archeologist, is now almost fully replaced by Bell, Book, and Candle, a being of almost unrestrained power and hedonistic desires. And what it desires most is power—be it magical, financial, or geopolitical. Thus, Bell, Book, and Candle looks to amass sufficient wealth, along with various enchanted artifacts and objects, to finally attempt to conquer the world, or a certain portion of it anyway.
Powers/Tactics: Quite mad, Bell, Book, and Candle revels in her power, and enjoys using it. She prefers to use the Bell to wreck havoc among her foes, with the Sonic Blast, Sonic Boom, and Sonic Liquefaction her preferred methods of attack. However, she’s not totally foolish, and will use her Siren Song to convince her victims to allow her into restricted and guarded areas. She’ll also use her Candle to sneak into secure areas, but then will often use the Bell to blast her way back out. Her book never leaves her carry-all if she can help it, as it powers all of her other attacks.

If disarmed, Bell, Book, and Candle will fight using her hand-to-hand combat skills, and will seek to recover her carry-all and the Bell and Candle. If forced to flee, she’ll try to at least have the Book with her, but will also try and take the Bell. The Candle she’ll come back for.

Pts.    Power/Skill/Perk/Talent   END
27     Bell: Multipower, 62-point reserve, (62 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   
5v     1) Sonic Blast: Blast 10d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (62 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   2
2f     2) Sonic Boom: Blast 8d6, Area Of Effect (16m Radius Explosion; +1/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), No Range (-1/2), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   6
5v     3) Sonic Liquification: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6+1, Armor Piercing (+1/4), Double Knockback (+1/2) (61 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:ED   6
5v     4) Siren Song: Mind Control 10d6 (Human class of minds), Telepathic (+1/4) (62 Active Points); OAF (-1), Normal Range 40m (-1/4), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)  Versus:Human   6
5v     5) Sonic Screen: Resistant Protection (16 PD/16 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), Costs Half Endurance (-1/4), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   3
3v     6) Riding The Soundwaves: Flight 30m (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Does Not Work In A Vacuum (-1/4)   3
30     Candle: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1)   
5v     1) Dispel The Darkness: Dispel Darkness To Sight Group 20d6 (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), No Range (-1/2)  Versus:Darkness To Sight Group   6
5v     2) Flare Cone: Sight Group Flash 8d6, Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +1/2) (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), No Range (-1/2)   6
1f     3) Lightbending: Invisibility to Sight Group , No Fringe (30 Active Points); all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1), Only When Not Attacking (-1/2)   3
1f     4) Create Light: Sight Group Images, +/-4 to PER Rolls, Area Of Effect (8m Radius; +1/2) (33 Active Points); Only To Create Light (-1), all slots OAF (candlestick and candle; -1)   3
26     Book: Endurance Reserve (100 END, 20 REC) (39 Active Points); IAF (-1/2)   0
7     Armored Costume: Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); Requires A Roll (11- roll; Must be made each Phase/use; -1), OIF (reinforced costume; -1/2)   0
12     Nearly Deaf: Hearing Group Flash Defense (10 points), Hardened (+1/4) (12 Active Points)   0
2     Quick Footed: Running +2m (14m total)   1

Judo    
5     1) Block: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, Block, Abort    
4     2) Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 33 STR to Disarm roll    
4     3) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 38 STR vs. Grabs    
3     4) Joint Lock: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab One Limb, 33 STR for holding on    
4     5) Joint Lock/Throw: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND ; Target Falls    
4     6) Strike: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 6 1/2d6 Strike    
3     7) Takedown: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, 4 1/2d6 Strike; Target Falls    
8     8) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)    

20     +2 with All Attacks    
2     Magic Skill: Power 10-    

2     AK: England 11-    
3     Breakfall 13-    
3     Climbing 13-    
1     Criminology 8-    
1     Cryptography 8-    
1     Forensic Medicine 8-    
3     Language: Sign Language (completely fluent)    
5     Lipreading 13-    
1     Lockpicking 8-    
2     PS: Archeologist 11-    
2     Science Skill: Archeologist 11-    
1     Security Systems 8-    
3     Stealth 13-    
3     Streetwise 13-    
3     Scholar    
1     1) KS: English History (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     2) KS: Judo (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     3) KS: Occult Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-    
1     4) KS: The London Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-    

6     Beautiful: +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)    

141 : Powers Cost
101 + Skills Cost
158 + Characteristics Cost
400 = Total Cost   
Base OCV:    7   Base DCV:    7
Base OMCV:    7   Base DMCV:    7
Adjustment+        Adjustment+    
Final OCV:        Final DCV:    

Levels: +2 with All Attacks

Appearance: A lot of time spent digging in the English soil, as well as regular Judo sessions, have given Bell, Book, and Candle a fairly fit build. Her costume is a curious hodgepodge of faux medieval-looking elements. The base is a royal purple bodystocking with an attached headpiece that covers all but her nose and the area around her mouth. A hole at the back allows her brown hair to fall free. She also wears black suede boots, one of which extends to mid-thigh, while the other stops at her knee. Both have fold over tops with a crenellation cut. Her brown leather gloves extend past her elbows. Over her torso she has a black vest, the outer layer is black suede, the inner is an advanced armored fabric. Over all this she wears an ankle-length cloak, with a gray lining and a royal purple outside. A rather mundane leather carry-all, slung over one shoulder, contains her bell, book, and candle.
Background: The woman who now calls herself ‘Bell. Book, And Candle’ was once Ellen Morton, an archeologist charged with digging up and preserving England’s extensive historical past. During one such excavation, she uncovered an ancient chest of unknown origins. Upon opening it, she found inside three curious objects—an all-metal handbell, a battered book with parchment pages, and a simple candlestick of wrought silver. In removing the items for cleaning and preservation, Ellen found the bell twisting in her hand, the clapper ringing loudly as waves of sound echoed through her mind, drowning out the frantic cries of her original personality. Once the ringing stopped, Bell, Book, and Candle smiled to herself. After hundreds of years of being hidden in the depths of the earth, it was free to wreck havoc on the world of men once again.

Nice. 

tsc

I'm interested in this, as I love Champions, and have been meaning to try out the sixth edition for a long time. However, my own history of sexual abuse by others is such that I'd only want to play a character who is having sex with women - I have a preference for my own character to be male, but it's not a requirement.

Given how the setup looks, it seems like the best way for me to do that here would be to play a villain. Would that fit in all right?

Opale

Hello tsc.

Well, Mjrbatou is our GM. I guess you need to ask him directly.
Personally I would welcome the idea of you playing some NPC, as helping him with the scenes, but you'd need to be coordinated, and follow his directive on to that I guess, to not ruin his story. IMHO.

Opale

This has been ages.

The craving is back.

Any GM interested in leading a Champions RPG based story, with smut and the rules set, in the Champions Universe ? :)

TFcommando

Quote from: Opale on June 22, 2023, 10:21:57 PM
This has been ages.

The craving is back.

Any GM interested in leading a Champions RPG based story, with smut and the rules set, in the Champions Universe ? :)

I would (still) love to play in this too!  Did you have a particular aspect of the Champions Universe you wanted to explore, a location or an NPC?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

Hi TFC ! Long time no see :)

Well, I love the Champions Universe and settings. The only things I think wouldn't fit would be a campaign around Takofanes, the Lich, as it's not really much smut possible lol

Muse

I can't run but i can add my request! 

Captain America

Quote from: Opale on November 10, 2021, 07:59:31 AM

You just became my fave person on here with that pic! :D 

If it wasnt a huge book to learn, I'd jump in on a game of Champions/Heros. I haven't played since like 2E or maybe 3. I think I still have my huge hardback of that book in an attic somewhere. :D

Feel free to pester me.