Marvel Avengers: A New Generation (Marvel OC's|Year 2037)

Started by Black Howling, August 14, 2023, 10:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarSage

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on April 14, 2024, 10:01:34 AMI never thought of her that way. I view Shiklah as one of Lilith's extended family myself, because other then a pair of her brothers and a cousin named Jenny, you never meet the rest of her family.

I sent you a PM with a discord link.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Etah dna Evol

I would very much like to play Anicetus Heracleidae who goes by the humble hero name of Unconquerable (to be fair that is what Anicetus means). Since his home address is Mount Olympus, the heroes registration act never really affected him.

LunarSage

Quote from: Etah dna Evol on May 07, 2024, 11:33:42 PMI would very much like to play Anicetus Heracleidae who goes by the humble hero name of Unconquerable (to be fair that is what Anicetus means). Since his home address is Mount Olympus, the heroes registration act never really affected him.

Hey there!  We'd love to have you play with us.  To clarify, this is an original character?

Caela

Is the potential child list in the opening post current? Have the beginnings of an idea about a child of Thor and Carol Danvers (which just sounds like a fun pairing) but don't want to flesh it out too much if the slots are all filled. :)

LunarSage

Quote from: Caela on May 08, 2024, 06:29:58 PMIs the potential child list in the opening post current? Have the beginnings of an idea about a child of Thor and Carol Danvers (which just sounds like a fun pairing) but don't want to flesh it out too much if the slots are all filled. :)

Hey Caela!  We'd love to have you and there is one child of Thor and Carol available to play.  Go for it. 

Caela

Etah dna Evol

Quote from: LunarSage on May 08, 2024, 10:01:08 AMHey there!  We'd love to have you play with us.  To clarify, this is an original character?
Yes, it's an OC. Although Anicetus is the son of Hercules in Greek Myth.

LunarSage

Quote from: Etah dna Evol on May 11, 2024, 08:26:59 PMYes, it's an OC. Although Anicetus is the son of Hercules in Greek Myth.

One of the kids he killed in mythology?  I'll have to see if comics Hercules followed that same story.

I'm certain we can work something out.  Do you have discord?

Etah dna Evol

Quote from: LunarSage on May 11, 2024, 08:35:30 PMOne of the kids he killed in mythology?  I'll have to see if comics Hercules followed that same story.

I'm certain we can work something out.  Do you have discord?

Yup. I've got discord.

Lockepick

I would also love the discord if this game is still running and seeking new players! 
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lockepick on May 12, 2024, 10:41:32 PMI would also love the discord if this game is still running and seeking new players!

Sent.  Good to see you here,  buddy.