You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:22:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (M/M) Neko Twinsest  (Read 340 times)

Offline SmaugTopic starter

(M/M) Neko Twinsest
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:34:13 PM »
I'm looking for a person who likes nekos and and twinsest.

It would involve a troubled brother who is getting beat up for his differences and the other would be the popular one. The one who gets beat up gets comforted by his guardian/brother every time he looses it. The situation they'd be in would be their parents are gone and the popular twin takes care of them both. Their in their senior year and begin to have secret feelings for each other. One day the popular brother comforts his brother at home about how he got teased for a "certian" problem and he confesses to his brother for it(confesses his feelings first then his brother later.Doesn't matter how the "weak" brother tells him.) I will play the "weak" brother while you play the other. Give me an idea what you think they should look like and I look forward to some replies. Thank you!! Any ideas are welcome.

Offline traci80

Re: (M/M) Neko Twinsest
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »
Hi,

I don't know anything about Nekos, but I would love to play the more popular twin. They're 16 and my character is popular. Two girls following him around. What is your characters problem?