You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:44:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sometimes Rage is a Good Thing  (Read 503 times)

Offline InkiduTopic starter

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sometimes Rage is a Good Thing
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:27:03 AM »
http://www.rage.com/

Its got a date people. Id's new thing. September. Sure the post-apocalyptic rpg is running strong now, but hell sometimes you need to just be able to line up a headshot and put someone down without numbers.

Offline Falanor

Re: Sometimes Rage is a Good Thing
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 10:43:17 AM »
Ah, another game I must buy...Woohoo!!!

Offline Shjade

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 04:05:11 PM »
Id's making a first person shooter? I hope they don't stumble too much covering this new ground! *prods Inkidu* ;p

On the sliding scale of post-apocalyptic atmosphere it looks like this one lands somewhere between Fallout and Borderlands, but with better-looking models than either. And hopefully minus Borderlands' obnoxious sense of humor. Not too shabby.

Well, okay, yes, extremely shabby, but that's expected after an apocalypse. Shab's kinda the result.

Offline InkiduTopic starter

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:28:50 PM »
Id's making a first person shooter? I hope they don't stumble too much covering this new ground! *prods Inkidu* ;p

On the sliding scale of post-apocalyptic atmosphere it looks like this one lands somewhere between Fallout and Borderlands, but with better-looking models than either. And hopefully minus Borderlands' obnoxious sense of humor. Not too shabby.

Well, okay, yes, extremely shabby, but that's expected after an apocalypse. Shab's kinda the result.
Yeah but this is open world. I wonder if Id suffers from agoraphobia sometimes. D:

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 09:57:32 PM »
Yeah but this is open world. I wonder if Id suffers from agoraphobia sometimes. D:

Considering their early releases, I would guess a weird combination of agoraphobia and claustrophobia, just because those tiny little places are all filled with nasty things trying to kill you!