You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2017, 07:19:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Iniquitous' Cravings *UPDATED*  (Read 4585 times)

Offline IniquitousTopic starter

• Diva of the Damned/Madam of Sexy Pics/Pimp of Muse Inspiration
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • I'm the bad bitch; the bitch you'll never know
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Iniquitous' Cravings *UPDATED*
« on: February 18, 2011, 10:15:41 PM »

I am called Oona, youngest daughter of Agga, healer to our tribe.  I had never held a desire that went against my people until the day I see him.  He does not look like my people, he does not speak like my people, he does not dress like my people.  He does not look like or sound like anyone I have ever seen before and I am curious about him. Enthralled with him. My people are wary of him because of his strangeness.  My mother warns me away from him, says he smells of death and danger.  I cannot stay away from him.  I am drawn to him like a moth to a flame.  (In Discussion with Eikichi )

My name is Tatiana Sergeyevna and I am the youngest sister to Csar Aleksandr Sergeyevich, now tasked with marrying into the royal family of our enemy in order to bring an end to the decade long war.  As an additional task, my brother has commanded that I not only submit myself to this stranger, but that I report to him everything and that I use my charms and wiles to bring my husband to favor my brother's policies.  I have no desire to be put into a litter and sent to a foreign land so far from home, nor do I have a desire to be married to someone I have never seen.

Looking For:  Strong willed male to play the groom. Open to suggestion on whether he is an older King taking a much younger bride or a young King new to his throne. Expect a partner open to twists and turns in the story, as well as one that isn't going to make this all about sex. Plan to have a tumultuous beginning to the marriage with bickering back and forth common at first.

I am called Commander, Comrade, or Macha.  I was born to a prostitute within the capital city walls and was marked by the brothel owner as his property before I even had a chance to understand what was going on.  It was luck and my refusal to accept what was dictated to me that allowed me to escape the clutches of the brothel owner and it was the disinterest of the royal family in the citizens they ruled that had me pick up my first weapon to strike back at them.  I now lead the resistance against the royals, the advisors, the nobles, and the military.  The royal family is scared - I have succeeded where none have before.  I have taken outposts, I have robbed the capital city of much needed food and wine.  I have culled their military's numbers.  And I am constantly recruiting more.  (On hold for Hades)

My name is Oksana and I never thought I vould be an orphan, especially not in a year's time.  My Papochka died suddenly with the coming of spring and his death devastated my Mamochka to the point that she could not remain in our family home.  Instead, she packed us up and moved us to this new land, Eng-land, where she grew up.  She said that her family vould take us in and that vhen it is time for me to marry that my Papochka's title vill pass to me as vell as the income vith it.  She said I vas not to be called the Grand Duchess here for her family vould get ideas about money and position.  But my Mamochka has died of grief and I am alone now.  Her family has locked me in the room I shared with my Mamochka, has refused to feed me, and beaten me to force me to give them money so I feel I have no choice now.  Rumor amongst the maids is that the Earl of March is destitute and in need of financial help.  He is single vith a bad reputation for seducing vomen.  I am rich vith a greedy family in need of a husband.  It should be a perfect match.

Looking For: A strong willed man who has his fair share of pride for his family name and title. Someone who has went to great lengths to try and hide how destitute he has become.  This is a man who has, up until recently, lived the life of a rake - a seducer - and now cannot contract a good marriage because of his reputation. Someone who sees this arrangement with Oksana as a blessing until he realizes he has feelings for his bride that are not immediately returned.

I am Sybil - Sibby to my family - and I am poor.  Well, we are poor.  My Papa is the country vicker in this area, my Mum passed on with the birth of my youngest brother Teddy. Papa has done his best with all nine of us, but I can see the worry in his eyes when he watches all of us.  I remember he had thought that my oldest brother getting married would reverse our fortunes, that Richard's bride would bring enough dowry to get me and my next two sisters married.  That didn't happen though.  A bad year of crops left us back in the same boat with Papa at his wit's end.  Imagine my surprise to be called to his study one night and told that I am to marry the Duke of Clarence's son with no dowry.  I am the sacrificial lamb because my protests are shut down with the explanation that the old Duke will provide dowries for my sisters and letters of sponsorship for my younger brothers for my betrothal to his son.  No one has asked me what I think of all this!

Looking For: An arrogant, stubborn male who is none too happy to find himself being married off to a country girl with very little noble blood in her veins.  He has spent his time seducing the ladies of the court and living it up with his friends with no intent on settling down until forced to it by his father. She is a shy female that stutters when nervous, not happy at all that she is being forced into this marriage. Will have twists and turns with this story - nothing will be easy at first, especially since his arrogance will push her away and her shyness will make him think she is uninteresting.

My name is Alicia and I have made so many mistakes.  I should have been in my first year at Penn State.  I should have been enjoying life away from my parents.  Instead, I ended up knocked up by Josh just after graduation and then ran away.  I thought I knew what I was doing when I met the Master.  He was everything I thought I wanted.  Rich, cultured, regal.  I wasn't showing when I met him and he took me off the streets.  I thought I could pass the pregnancy off as his - that he'd never know, but I have learned that he leaves nothing to chance.  Other girls have tried to pass off babies as his and it did not end well for them.  To make matters worse, I overheard him discussing how he is wanted by the FBI and that they were trying to get their hands on his girls.  My only option to save myself and my baby may be to run to the FBI.

Looking For: Strong, capable man who knew Alicia when she was in school. A man who now works for the FBI and has pulled strings to get onto this case.  A dominant who understands that these girls are brainwashed by the Master and who, not only wants to help Alicia, but also make her his submissive.

I am from Estonia and my name is Sashenka. I came here to the States with my half sister to escape my stepfather when my mother died.  I knew what his plans were for me and his daughter - plans that I had to avoid at all costs.  Sure, our passports are forgeries to hide us from him, but I make sure that no one ever learns who we really are.  No one can know that she is not my daughter.  And with my new job working as a personal assistant to one of the richest men in the country, I finally have a chance to provide for us.  How was I to know that his background check would dig further than expected?

Looking For: Strong, ruthless man who has blackmailed and bribed his way to the top. A man not afraid to blackmail his new personal assistant with a large secret into being his mistress.

If you were to look at my life you'd think 'Daphne has it all!' and I'd normally agree with you.  The job of my dreams, a spacious and gorgeous loft in the trendy part of New York City, an extremely handsome fiance that is the up and coming star lawyer.  What could I possibly complain about?  Well, for one, I feel like my fiance has grown bored with me.  These days he barely talks to me, much less looks at me.  Our trips up to the Hamptons and Maine are no more.  He seems to spend all of his time away from me now.  I have no idea how to get him back since he constantly tells me nothing is wrong - and with this latest cancellation I refuse to remain at home by myself for the night.  Why shouldn't I dress up for this Halloween party and join in the fun??

Looking For: Dominant male who discovers his fiancee at a masked halloween BDSM gala and decides to see if he can open her up to new experiences.

Among the things I have never known, a name is one of them.  When those who tended to me needed my attention, I was simply called 394D.  I understand now that that designation was the batch number that I came from.  I do not know what it is like to walk free amongst others - my outside area was walled in and I was never allowed outside without handlers with me to monitor my every move.  I do not know what it is like to have friends, to have a family, to have fun.  You see, I am a biological experiment.  My files that have been hidden from the world's governments state that I am an experiment in making a mutant.  I am not like everyone else, I have known this since I was very young.  I am better than everyone else and I refuse to be captured and returned to that prison.

Looking For: A strong male with skills in hunting, tracking, and capture to take on the contract from Glist Laboratories desiring the return of it's 'lost' property as quickly as possible.

I am called Etain. A druid in a land under siege from foreign invaders from the south and the northeast.  My homeland is being overrun and there are few left to fight.  I refuse to surrender.  I refuse to hand over my home and my beliefs to these dogs that murder to claim this land.

Looking For: A male who is either a Roman centurion or a Saxon invader.  This is set in the time period just before the Romans pulled out of Britain - when they were trying to push up into what is now Scotland.  Plans are for lots of clashes between two strong people.

Face Claims
Below are images that I will either use or would like to have used in my stories.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 03:26:49 PM by Iniquitous »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Iniquitous Opheliac's Cravings
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 05:32:59 AM »
Alright, so I have updated this. You know - spruced it up, expanded the ideas and pruned the ones that I could do without. So, have a looksie and holler if interested!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:12:16 PM by Iniquitous Opheliac »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 03:48:15 AM »
Finally got around to editing this with what my muse has been pondering and craving.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:12:52 PM by Iniquitous Opheliac »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
Updated to prune what has been taken and new wants!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:13:16 PM by Iniquitous Opheliac »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »
Updated to clean out what is taken or gone, added Rules of Engagement.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 02:13:38 PM by Iniquitous Opheliac »

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »
Updated to add Twisting the Truth and Nothing Is Free

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Iniquitous Opheliac's Cravings *UPDATED*
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 03:10:49 PM »
Updated to open Rules of Engagement again as well as Crime and Punishment

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 11:27:37 PM »
Spruced up, updated and added two new ideas.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »
Added Seven of Seven

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 06:01:39 PM »
Added All For Love of One

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 11:55:41 PM »
Trimmed and removed Twisting the Truth

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 11:12:52 PM »
Updated - removed All for Love and Seven of Seven. Added Untitled.

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 03:44:56 PM »
Removed Bound by their Fathers

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 10:14:32 AM »
Removed Of Wolf and Man - and realize I need more ideas up here 0.0

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »
Added Lie To Me

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 01:37:13 PM »
Removed Lie to Me. Added Of Wolf and Man and Bound By Their Fathers

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »
Bump!

New story ideas added!

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2014, 01:21:53 AM »
Bumping with new ideas

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 01:10:24 AM »
Holy crap a new idea.. so... bump!

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 05:14:19 PM »
Removed old ideas and replaced with three new cravings

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 09:31:06 PM »
Updated with new story ideas!

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2017, 08:48:01 PM »
bumping

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 09:06:34 PM »
bump - added three more stories

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2017, 10:17:19 PM »
Bumping with three new stories added

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Iniquitous' Cravings *UPDATED*
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2017, 09:31:21 PM »
Updated, removed taken stories and reformatted.