You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:51:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: THE BEST THING EVER: Week 15!  (Read 641 times)

Offline NoelleTopic starter

THE BEST THING EVER: Week 15!
« on: February 15, 2011, 05:16:05 PM »
TBTE: Week 15
What is the best thing ever?

THIS WEEK'S DEATHMATCH:

The satisfaction of catching the microwave/stove/etc. timer at the very last second and STOPPING IT FROM EXPLODING...or just cooking a second longer.

vs.

Going slightly out of your way to get that satisfying CRUNCH of a PATHETIC, CRISPY LITTLE LEAF under your MIGHTY BOOT?

Last week's winner:

In the age-old debate of coffee vs tea, it looks as if we have a bunch of Type-A road rage-ists who NEED. MOAR. CAFFEINE. via the magic of coffee and indubitably spend at least three intermittent hours pooping it all out.

Offline Magma1519

Re: THE BEST THING EVER: Week 15!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »
I feel I MUST vote for the leaves since the timer leads to a slightly annoying trend I face often at work. PLEASE, If the microwave is used by other people besides yourself, CLEAR THE TIMER. Seriously, it is a single button push before you turn and walk away. Have some courtesy, don't make the next person need to clear your settings before they can use it.

Again, I know it is not much and I probably should not be making a fuss over it but please, clear your left over time. Side note, Some people also tend to use a microwave clock as a time keeper, so leftover cooking time prevents that as well.

Thank you for listening to me rant, I know this may not be the right place for this so a preemptive sorry.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 05:12:32 PM »
That drives me crazy too! It's really a simple fix, hitting one button to clear it if someone forgets, but somehow it's like the most annoying thing on earth. ONE BUTTON, YOU GUYS.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 05:19:11 PM »

STOMP STOMP STOMP MUST CRUSH EVERYTHING

vs

OCD MUST POP ALL BUBBLES THERE SHALL BE NO SURVIVORS IN MY TERRIBLE WAKE
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:20:47 PM by Noelle »