You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 09:31:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bunnies vs Camels!  (Read 451 times)

Offline Callie Del NoireTopic starter

Bunnies vs Camels!
« on: February 12, 2011, 10:10:24 PM »

In case you're wondering. It's the first animate episode of a mange called Cat Shit One. Two bunnies in the middle east rescuing hostages from hostile camels. Sounds silly.. pretty good action and good animation.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 10:14:30 PM by Callie Del Noire »

Offline Craz

Re: Bunnies vs Camels!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 10:17:55 AM »
OH my GOD! I love watching this. And he's using an SR-47... let me mop up my drool. They need to make a second episode.

Offline CmdrRenegade

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 08:35:42 PM »
Good stuff.  Very good stuff in fact.  But I honestly have to question the wisdom of hoping people will buy a $20 DVD or Blu-ray for something they've already seen on Youtube. 

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 08:44:37 PM »

This video has been blocked in your country due to authors right issues. (loose translation, mind)

Guess NL people will have to pay afterall.