You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:39:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Maid RPG?  (Read 676 times)

Offline SethalaTopic starter

Maid RPG?
« on: February 09, 2011, 09:37:31 PM »
Would anyone be interested in playing Maid RPG?

For those who don't know, it's a lighthearted comedy RPG that's heavily influenced by anime.  Most of the PCs play as maids working in a mansion... of course, being anime themed, any of these maids may also be a combat android, a vampire, belong to an evil organization, or all of the above.  Similarly, the master of the mansion (usually played by the GM) could be an albino, an undead, or have amnesia... or again, all of the above.  And of course, the mansion could be anything from a modern-day house, to an ancient castle, to a space station.

I plan on this being a PG-13 style game, although I may start up a more adult game as well should there be enough interest (assuming I get approved, of course).  Also, I don't have any sort of setting or game planned (this game works really well for spontaneous play), so if someone else would like to be GM/Master, that's fine with me.

For more information on the game, go to

Offline xanthian

• The Legend-Crafter
  • Lord
  • Seduced
  • All the world's a stage, and we're all ad-libbing
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Maid RPG?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 11:31:11 AM »
 Hi Sethala,
I'd love to be part of a Maid RPG game. I'm not terribly familiar with it myself, so I wouldn't be comfortable being a GM, but it'd be fun to play.

Offline Kadrin

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 01:02:18 AM »
I just bought it yesterday, laughed at it a lot, and then rolled up a maid who turned out, completely randomly, to be the very image of Fujin from FF8.

(Not that that'd be the character I'd use. It was part of rolling up a whole mansion just for the fun of it.)

So, yes! I'd be happy to join in! I'd love to play a maid, particularly; a master would be a bit much, but if it turns out to be the best for the game I can be a butler.

Offline daemongirl

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 01:15:10 AM »
this gives me a lot of ideas for a maid :)

theres always the classic maid ninja

Offline Brytestar

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »
This got my interested I am hoping that I'll get approved soon and aim for the adult version. I attempted to start one up but it fizzled. :(

Offline pendarious

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 12:14:33 AM »
this sounds intertaining.....maybe i'd give being a maid a swing. i don't really know anything about the basis to be a least by this games system anyway

Offline JKDragon

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »
Hey dude, I'd love to play this if you tell me how to roll up a character.  :-)

Offline SethalaTopic starter

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 01:25:43 AM »
Hm, I really should have checked this more often...  Apologies for anyone that was waiting for me to reply, I kind of got busy and forgot about this after no one replied for a while.  Unfortunately, right now I don't think I can dedicate myself to running another game at the moment.